Jump to content

Why people buy more furniture when they don’t even use it?


Raazu
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neeku paivi anni necessities, neekante ekkuva earn chese vadiki inkonchem extra pedithe neccesities. Entha pindi antha rotte

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone starts with the basic furniture u mentioned. With time they end up buying more stuff. As family grows, everyone needs more furniture. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Oka sofa 

Oka bed

oka tv

oka table

oka dining table

chaalu Kadha, basic necessities 

Yes Elon kooda ade annadu…

610d4c9a2a24d00018621294?width=700 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it just depends on your social circle..if your friends are sole loveda economonical badcows for them mattress on floor is richness and formal dining is a luxury

the upper you go in rich class they have all necessities and if you have to be in that circle you have to maintain else they will say you mingey

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Naaaku emi Alvato tiyadu kani oka Nadu dining table mida kurchoni tinaledu , vondina food island or stove mida untadi kinda kurhconi tinta maa budodi ki ade alvatu avutubdi may be change cheyalo emo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Naaaku emi Alvato tiyadu kani oka Nadu dining table mida kurchoni tinaledu , vondina food island or stove mida untadi kinda kurhconi tinta maa budodi ki ade alvatu avutubdi may be change cheyalo emo 

Mectoo dining table medha aslu ustam undadhu sofa ne

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sarvayogi said:

for gods sake teach him some dining etiquettes..your bongulo indian middle class habits throw in thrash..else he will have problems growing up later..

I know that's what tolded naaaa his etiquette is good I don't want to learn from me I should change ane cheppa 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

for gods sake teach him some dining etiquettes..your bongulo indian middle class habits throw in thrash..else he will have problems growing up later..

Kindha kursoni thintadantq csrcr hahaha . Ass noppi puttadha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Swatkat said:

Kindha kursoni thintadantq csrcr hahaha 

Don't know man alavatu wtf I can do , I ate at lot of diners in SF , San Jose akada I can handle at home tappadu

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

it just depends on your social circle..if your friends are sole loveda economonical badcows for them mattress on floor is richness and formal dining is a luxury

the upper you go in rich class they have all necessities and if you have to be in that circle you have to maintain else they will say you mingey

 

So u r buying to satisfy others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Raazu said:

So u r buying to satisfy others.

nee batuku nuvvu batuku..alane sastav and no body cares...

you have to always compare yourself where others are heading to and groom accordingly..thats how you evolve...ledu nenu itlane unta barabar ante no body can help

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.