Jump to content

Why people buy more furniture when they don’t even use it?


Raazu
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, sarvayogi said:

nee batuku nuvvu batuku..alane sastav and no body cares...

you have to always compare yourself where others are heading to and groom accordingly..thats how you evolve...ledu nenu itlane unta barabar ante no body can help

😀 endhuku kaalindhi? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Raazu said:

😀 endhuku kaalindhi? 

I told if you dont live just in yourself ... it will be tough .. nothing kaalindi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sarvayogi said:

nee batuku nuvvu batuku..alane sastav and no body cares...

you have to always compare yourself where others are heading to and groom accordingly..thats how you evolve...ledu nenu itlane unta barabar ante no body can help

U don’t have a life, others r controlling u and u living for others … no life of yours. Better savadam than living to impress others 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Raazu said:

U don’t have a life, others r controlling u and u living for others … no life of yours. Better savadam than living to impress others 

manchidi..good for you..alane batuku...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

manchidi..good for you..alane batuku...

Ebdhi intlo em godavapaddav e roju saradaaga okadive tour ki vellu. God appear ayyi one millio isthey malla bachelor ni chestha antey happy ga ichesthav ga

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Raazu said:

U don’t have a life, others r controlling u and u living for others … no life of yours. Better savadam than living to impress others 

impress kadu kani , mana circle lo friends potey inka evaru migultaru social life lo? upto certain level tappadu kada

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Naaaku emi Alvato tiyadu kani oka Nadu dining table mida kurchoni tinaledu , vondina food island or stove mida untadi kinda kurhconi tinta maa budodi ki ade alvatu avutubdi may be change cheyalo emo 

your comfort at your home , why do you think it should change

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FLraja said:

your comfort at your home , why do you think it should change

Poragalu nedchukuntaru emo.ani bro they follow easily if they go out some times it becomes habit to them they might not be as conscious as u

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Poragalu nedchukuntaru emo.ani bro they follow easily if they go out some times it becomes habit to them they might not be as conscious as u

No , they will understand how to be comfortable at home and how to be in social life. This is good example for them to learn

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Avi kooda akkarledhu, oka phone, 2 comforters, oka pillow saripothai.

Oka rice cooker, 2 plates, 2 bowls, 2 spoons, undha ledha annatt , 2 piece cookware.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Naaaku emi Alvato tiyadu kani oka Nadu dining table mida kurchoni tinaledu , vondina food island or stove mida untadi kinda kurhconi tinta maa budodi ki ade alvatu avutubdi may be change cheyalo emo 

I used to do this … but kids make lot of mess on carpet . So back to dining table 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Avi kooda akkarledhu, oka phone, 2 comforters, oka pillow saripothai.

Oka rice cooker, 2 plates, 2 bowls, 2 spoons, undha ledha annatt , 2 piece cookware.

Minimalism

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.