Pic Talk: Pawan & Renu At Akira’s Graduation Ceremony

JollyReddy

renuudesai_283146990_306361765040581_310

Pawan Kalyan and Renu Desai’s son Akira Nandan need no introduction to the Telugu audience. Akira is not seen on social media often but his mother Renu Desai reveals glimpses of his talent now and then on Instagram. Now, Akira completed his graduation, and Pawan along with his ex-wife Renu attended the graduation ceremony.

Renu Desai took to her Instagram profile to reveal her happiness about her son’s achievement. In a picture she shared, we can see a happy family including the couple’s daughter Aadhya.

Renu wrote, “An era ends and an era begins. Proud parents of an amazing boy on his graduation day.No more getting ready for school early morning, no more worrying about the bus timing, no more rushing to get the lunch packed on time, no more tutions, no more PTM, no more school…I have told Akira that his true journey begins now and I hope he finds his own spot in the sunlight without needing the light of his parents. My little baby grew up really fast.”

On the work front, Pawan Kalyan’s next film is Hari Hara Veera Mallu. Renu Desai is also acting in Ravi Teja’s next.

• Haha 1

Megastar+Power Star+Megapowerstar…ie three titles combine chesi oka kotha title tayar cheyali ipudu…

Not an easy task for Megay’s

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Megastar+Power Star+Megapowerstar…ie three titles combine chesi oka kotha title tayar cheyali ipudu…

Not an easy task for Megay’s

Megays Pandimuris Magayesh babu.... Chay Langanenis....Cunnys. VD dongamundas..inkevaru migilaru 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JollyReddy said:

renuudesai_283146990_306361765040581_310

Pawan Kalyan and Renu Desai’s son Akira Nandan need no introduction to the Telugu audience. Akira is not seen on social media often but his mother Renu Desai reveals glimpses of his talent now and then on Instagram. Now, Akira completed his graduation, and Pawan along with his ex-wife Renu attended the graduation ceremony.

Renu Desai took to her Instagram profile to reveal her happiness about her son’s achievement. In a picture she shared, we can see a happy family including the couple’s daughter Aadhya.

Renu wrote, “An era ends and an era begins. Proud parents of an amazing boy on his graduation day.No more getting ready for school early morning, no more worrying about the bus timing, no more rushing to get the lunch packed on time, no more tutions, no more PTM, no more school…I have told Akira that his true journey begins now and I hope he finds his own spot in the sunlight without needing the light of his parents. My little baby grew up really fast.”

On the work front, Pawan Kalyan’s next film is Hari Hara Veera Mallu. Renu Desai is also acting in Ravi Teja’s next.

Mobile network strong untadhi anukunta aa pillodu unde chota...proud-brahmanandam.gif

2 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Yes anna worst megays .

But in the same way, ysr gadi sevam pattukoni YCP and YSRTP ani pettina iddarini deniki licking sesthunnav 

Worst gurinchi evad matladutundu ?

2 hours ago, JollyReddy said:

degree complete ante highest education in the family.. anduke pk proud ga unnadu JollyReddy

Avu..nijame kada..! 

present generation megays lo highly educated dattaputrudi putra ratnam ae na ?