Jump to content

Antha over confidence panikiradhu


Pandubabu
 Share

Recommended Posts

Lot of people are going for ARM . Endhuku ra ayya ante , We have 4 jobs, 3 years lo close chestham ani over confidence tho talking. 

Recession vachi job 10githe thelusthadhi.. 

Nothing wrong is being conservative folks. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Pandubabu said:

Lot of people are going for ARM . Endhuku ra ayya ante , We have 4 jobs, 3 years lo close chestham ani over confidence tho talking. 

Recession vachi job 10githe thelusthadhi.. 

Nothing wrong is being conservative folks. 

 

Good noo. Reppu fed oil pusins rod dinnchthe kassttapadi sampadhhichna dabul house roopam llo mingestayyi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jaathiratnalu said:

4 jobs .. means 2 for each one

How they are managing bro.. ikkada okka job ki sava dobbitunnaru .. lateral ga 10 hrs work chestunnamu

2 can be managed easy peasy. 3 I tried for 2 months, it’s difficult 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pakka thread lo @Shameless uncle annatlu .. life ni enjoy cheyatam ante ento marchipoyaru janalu .. 2-3 jobs cheyatame enjoyment laga feeling .. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just sit and watch bro. Okaruuuu iddaruuuu stresss valla bucket thannestheee others will learn a lesson or two. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BeerBob123 said:

How come u comment in DB ba antha busy ayitey 

Aha .. Aha 

Flexibility is there .. but literally working 10 hrs a day from last 4 yrs 

Now am in commute bro.. and DB is the only thing we get more info .. so I will follow silently without posting much . 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

2 can be managed easy peasy. 3 I tried for 2 months, it’s difficult 

How much work hrs of will be there in each job ?? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

How much work hrs of will be there in each job ?? 

Depends on the team, my teams are not toxic, they don’t pressure to push my code faster, I can raise pull request or work on my stories any time like I can even take a nap in afternoon and work in evening they don’t bother as long as I deliver.

so I wake up at 10 am and work until 8 pm both jobs together if there is work on both jobs at a time. If not, I normally log off both by 5 or 6

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Depends on the team, my teams are not toxic, they don’t pressure to push my code faster, I can raise pull request or work on my stories any time like I can even take a nap in afternoon and work in evening they don’t bother as long as I deliver.

so I wake up at 10 am and work until 8 pm both jobs together if there is work on both jobs at a time. If not, I normally log off both by 5 or 6

Great going bro. Keep it up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Pakka thread lo @Shameless uncle annatlu .. life ni enjoy cheyatam ante ento marchipoyaru janalu .. 2-3 jobs cheyatame enjoyment laga feeling .. 

oka 5 yrs kastapadithe 10-15 years relax avvachu anukuntunnaremo... who knows..

aina 3 jobs is not a reality I think.. mari fakutunnaru

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Just sit and watch bro. Okaruuuu iddaruuuu stresss valla bucket thannestheee others will learn a lesson or two. 

Why jealous ra

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JollyReddy said:

oka 5 yrs kastapadithe 10-15 years relax avvachu anukuntunnaremo... who knows..

aina 3 jobs is not a reality I think.. mari fakutunnaru

It’s real, someone I know doing 7 jobs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, JollyReddy said:

oka 5 yrs kastapadithe 10-15 years relax avvachu anukuntunnaremo... who knows..

aina 3 jobs is not a reality I think.. mari fakutunnaru

3 jobs sestunnaru vaa

Cousin gaadiki 3 jobs. Okati cash rendu payroll.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.