Jump to content

Areyyyyy Texas governor gaaaaa


veerigadu
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • veerigadu changed the title to Areyyyyy Texas governor saaab neee notloooo

Ilantiiiii yerrifruiy rules valleee ra Fafam kids Bali ayipoyaruuu. Law must be repealed and  Texas governer should resign. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • veerigadu changed the title to Areyyyyy Texas governor gaaaaa
32 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Ilantiiiii yerrifruiy rules valleee ra Fafam kids Bali ayipoyaruuu. Law must be repealed and  Texas governer should resign. 

Don't worry, they will say we need more guns...all teachers should carry guns ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We need more guns to control gun violence..

There is no solution to this menace. School poragallaki bullet proof vests eyinchi sadipiyalsinde itlaithe…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

We need more guns to control gun violence..

There is no solution to this menace. School poragallaki bullet proof vests eyinchi sadipiyalsinde itlaithe…

Bahubali vests ani oka bullet proof jacket company start cheyamantava.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Don't worry, they will say we need more guns...all teachers should carry guns ...

Dude adi epudo annaru…now they will say to carry kid friendly guns…easy to use.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

We need more guns to control gun violence..

There is no solution to this menace. School poragallaki bullet proof vests eyinchi sadipiyalsinde itlaithe…

If NRA starts the manufacturing of vests on large scale and lobbies for it. Governer gadi konmaniii advocate sesthaduuu. It’s all cotton bussiness 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

this is a never ending issue....nothing can be done . it is like caste reservation in india....no political party can remove it

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

If NRA starts the manufacturing of vests on large scale and lobbies for it. Governer gadi konmaniii advocate sesthaduuu. It’s all cotton bussiness 

And the saga never ends. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mirchi_bajji said:

this is a never ending issue....nothing can be done . it is like caste reservation in india....no political party can remove it

caste reservation is provided by the govt.. well armed militia is part of the constitution..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

none of the retards here understand the purpose of 2nd amendment

US without guns would end up as crime $hithole

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.