Is India better than US for kids to grow

Saloly

2 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Boys will not have problem growing in India … society will make them male chauvinist … girls will lead life without freedom and full of restrictions .. they will not reach their potential… rich life is good in India .. other than that power lo unnodi biksha .. 

2000 lo vachesava India nunchi, emadya velinatu levu le

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

akkada not shot dead..just will get rafed by 10 people..ante..pedda diff em ledu

Lol

o saari ne post ni nuvve chadhuvu :)

Lol 100 percent. Just have to make sure that they are sexually aware and can report any unwanted advances to parents. Also konchem traffic rules nerpi like road crossing appudu. Basic ga basic street smartness nerpithe chalu India lo. Itla mass shootings or killings very very very rare 

Really there is no any words to describe Mahesh Babu looks , Charming face and his all movies.Really he is Superstar, Prince Chocolate Boy Dashing star forever and he is my always worlds no1 favourite

27 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Are you rafed in mens hostel ?

I soft rafed porilu with their acceptance like once we wanted to simulate rafe..so she ran I ran behind tore tshirt and phucked...but I was never rafed..

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

akkada not shot dead..just will get rafed by 10 people..ante..pedda diff em ledu

Nee bonda

21 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

I soft rafed porilu with their acceptance like once we wanted to simulate rafe..so she ran I ran behind tore tshirt and phucked...but I was never rafed..

No we don’t trust you tell me truth :giggle: are you rafed in mens hostel?