arrange marriage

nenesuperni

Just now, Fish said:

Ammayiki diabetes unte chesukuntaara?

Fish ga, I will!!! this is not about marriage. Its just op thinks its diabetes which is not!!! It is prediabetes which is a term used and most poeple are scared of it. People think that they have diabetes. If its above 6.4 thats different. India lo asalu tablets ivaru ekuva ekada 6.1 untey istharu. 

4 hours ago, nenesuperni said:

ipudu ee pelli chupula drushtya matladuthuna amai latho. oka amai tho aythe 6 months matladaka engagement ki velakunda cancel ayindi ( 2nd wave apudu ). so pelli ayedhaka namakam ledu, ipudu question enti ante, i am recently diagnosed with non obese type2 diabetes , using tablets ( night okati) and made some life style changes.

epudu chepali , ela chepali , emani chepali ... 

intlo aythe evariki telidu  usa lo friends andariki mostly telusu 

type 2 is reversible, be strict on diet and Intermittent fasting helps. You can reverse it in 3 months then you will be free from diabetes..no more diabetic  and hide cheydam yemundi...be honest...

Dr. Jason Fung videos search on google/YouTube..for sure you will get help..many reversed type2

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Fish ga, I will!!! this is not about marriage. Its just op thinks its diabetes which is not!!! It is prediabetes which is a term used and most poeple are scared of it. People think that they have diabetes. If its above 6.4 thats different. India lo asalu tablets ivaru ekuva ekada 6.1 untey istharu. 

I was also Prediabetic before but TS said he had type 2 diabetes anduke I posted that way 

6 hours ago, nenesuperni said:

ipudu ee pelli chupula drushtya matladuthuna amai latho. oka amai tho aythe 6 months matladaka engagement ki velakunda cancel ayindi ( 2nd wave apudu ). so pelli ayedhaka namakam ledu, ipudu question enti ante, i am recently diagnosed with non obese type2 diabetes , using tablets ( night okati) and made some life style changes.

andariki enduku cheptunnav?

5 hours ago, Fish said:

Pelli abbadala meeda cheyakudadu….anduke divorce rates are increasing….oka ammayi gonthu koyakudadu, that’s really wrong… she also has so many dreams about her future 

I feel your suggestion is wrong 

Mana candidate ki undi type 2 diabetes mathramey which is some sort of lifestyle disorder which is reversible considering his age...HIV kaadu...nuvvu appude gonthu koyyatam daaka ellipoyaav...🤣

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Mana candidate ki undi type 1 diabetes mathramey which is some sort of lifestyle disorder which is reversible considering his age...HIV kaadu...nuvvu appude gonthu koyyatam daaka ellipoyaav...🤣

Type 1 veru nuvvu avesapadaku

Just now, Swatkat said:

Type 1 veru nuvvu avesapadaku

Sry bro...yes manodiki.its type 2...corrected my post...auto correct error.. 

7 hours ago, nenesuperni said:

Your heath is your private information untill you reveal it, there is no need to share health info even to wife

diabetes vachindi kaani ED raledu kada

evaro ee thread cheppinattu other side holes you dont know, focus on them not yours, diabetes doe not impact children

if it is ED then you should tell her as its the one that will be part of action

• Upvote 2

Arey, A1c -6.1 is pre diabetes.. that means you are on the border.. more like a warning sign to take care of your diet and exercise and lifestyle… who the hell gave you medicine for prediabetes?? Are you taking metformin every day??? You shouldn’t take medication for this.. go to another doctor and take second opinion…

Ainaa adi friends andariki enduku cheppav? Iyala repu manam thine biryani/buffet la ki, thaage thagudu ki idi chala common… do workouts, stop eating white rice and start eating good food… night one or two spoons methi seeds water lo vesi, first thing in the morning thinu…go to gym every day… you don’t have to tell her if you are pre diabetic… cheppi andarni khangaaru pettaku.. 

after 3 months, get another test.. I will be very surprised if your test results won’t get better.. 

If you have high diabetes like a1c>7, Dont hide it.. 

I suggest to tell her about it. Pelli ayyaka ee vishayam telisi edaina godava jarigindo neetho paatu nee family mothanni bokkolo veyochu

14 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I suggest to tell her about it. Pelli ayyaka ee vishayam telisi edaina godava jarigindo neetho paatu nee family mothanni bokkolo veyochu

Ledu bro...health vishayam like manageable HTN and DM can't be reasons for divorce ani court judgement undi...only in STD and Leprosy, spouse can divorce hubby..

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Ledu bro...health vishayam like manageable HTN and DM can't be reasons for divorce ani court judgement undi...only in STD and Leprosy, spouse can divorce hubby..

Oh ok. I dont know about that. But still i would suggest to be honest

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

few problems actually start from sharing too much info than necessary

10 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

Be honest.

Take it or leave it annattu undali.

Hide chesi cheskunte nothing good comes out of it. Neku lopala guilt untadhi. 

Accept chese vallu kuda untaru. naku defects unna kuda ammai matram perfect undali anukune hypocrite type aithe inka evadu emi cheyyaledu. May god bless you.

will girl also say that she is no virgin, before marriage ? will she also be honest ? just curious to know ?