arrange marriage

nenesuperni

23 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

Talk for a couple of times. If you think this is your personal sensitive information, ammai nachithe thoragane cheppu.

Nachani vallaki kuda dappu kotti cheppakarle. But nachithe matram the early you share, the better it is to face any answer.

When we meet people online, or matrimony we are usually tough on them. Edho checklist pettukuntam. But when you meet or know people organically, we accept them more despite of flaws. Important anukunna qualities lekapoina sare. This is the most important difference. It is better to choose from your social circle, if you have a choice.

db la besst rankus nadpna @amrita aka @DalchanChekka @lachi @Lovecrusader @Swatkit eedios uppploadengg nowwwww 

On 5/25/2022 at 7:36 PM, huma said:

andariki enduku cheptunnav?

you mean here, now? nen friends ki chepa, adhi kuda roommates and close ones 

6 hours ago, nenesuperni said:

you mean here, now? nen friends ki chepa, adhi kuda roommates and close ones 

vaddu mama cheppaka yevvadu ela advantage teesukuntaado teliyadu, never tell about your drawbacks or weakness

On 5/26/2022 at 7:51 AM, Vaampire said:

Oh ok. I dont know about that. But still i would suggest to be honest

can we expect the same hinesty from her side, most garals are not virgins these days, will she reveal that she is not virgin before marriage and portray her honesty ? will she even think to be honesty in this case of virginity (90% garals have love shyt that everyone know, and they're not virgins). can we expect the girl to be honest here is the question too ? 

On 5/25/2022 at 5:38 PM, jerry1 said:

type 2 is reversible, be strict on diet and Intermittent fasting helps. You can reverse it in 3 months then you will be free from diabetes..no more diabetic  and hide cheydam yemundi...be honest...

Dr. Jason Fung videos search on google/YouTube..for sure you will get help..many reversed type2

intermittent chesthuna, also it's been 10 months since i got diagnosed and on medication. 7.1 (jul) to 6.1(oct) to 6.2 (march). heard about him, but they are mostly for obese anipinchindi, i am non-obese 21% fat in body , belly fat undi , so i guess visceral fat too 😐 

On 5/27/2022 at 4:58 PM, huma said:

vaddu mama cheppaka yevvadu ela advantage teesukuntaado teliyadu, never tell about your drawbacks or weakness

realized lately 😐 , chetha na dash lu friends kadhu ani telisesariki too late 

On 5/25/2022 at 8:19 PM, Thokkalee said:

Arey, A1c -6.1 is pre diabetes.. that means you are on the border.. more like a warning sign to take care of your diet and exercise and lifestyle… who the hell gave you medicine for prediabetes?? Are you taking metformin every day??? You shouldn’t take medication for this.. go to another doctor and take second opinion…

Ainaa adi friends andariki enduku cheppav? Iyala repu manam thine biryani/buffet la ki, thaage thagudu ki idi chala common… do workouts, stop eating white rice and start eating good food… night one or two spoons methi seeds water lo vesi, first thing in the morning thinu…go to gym every day… you don’t have to tell her if you are pre diabetic… cheppi andarni khangaaru pettaku.. 

after 3 months, get another test.. I will be very surprised if your test results won’t get better.. 

If you have high diabetes like a1c>7, Dont hide it.. 

7.1 (jul) to 6.1(oct) to 6.2 (march). i am sure ipudu inka thagi untadi, but now in india and dont want to get tested ( leak aye chance undi information, so dont want to risk it )

12 minutes ago, nenesuperni said:

intermittent chesthuna, also it's been 10 months since i got diagnosed and on medication. 7.1 (jul) to 6.1(oct) to 6.2 (march). heard about him, but they are mostly for obese anipinchindi, i am non-obese 21% fat in body , belly fat undi , so i guess visceral fat too 😐 

Insulin resistance is the issue..not looking fat or slim. Irrespective of slim or fat people are having health issues. Learn about Autophagy benefits.

54 minutes ago, jerry1 said:

Insulin resistance is the issue..not looking fat or slim. Irrespective of slim or fat people are having health issues. Learn about Autophagy benefits.

Can you elaborate on Autophagy benefits?

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Can you elaborate on Autophagy benefits?

google it please.  Personally I have seen benefits like improvement in immunity and I cannot post everything here. I can message you what benefits I have seen. I feel great 

Nobel was awarded for discoveries of autophagy mechanism.

2 hours ago, jerry1 said:

yeah going to autophagy almost 5 out of 7 days ( as per fastic at least ). will confirm elsewhere by reading or watching more. thank you