arrange marriage

nenesuperni

31 minutes ago, nenesuperni said:

yeah going to autophagy almost 5 out of 7 days ( as per fastic at least ). will confirm elsewhere by reading or watching more. thank you

you need to understand about type 2 diabetes. Just by looking at glucose levels you cannot confirm it is working. There  is a dawn effect and though you are not eating anything, your body i.e liver and pancreas will release excess glucagon which has been stored for long period and your readings will be high at least 140 fasting levels, then it goes to 77 in afternoon. No need to panic as all excess sugar in body is getting released.  Don't expect result in a month , this takes time. Prolonged fastings like 36-72 hours will fix at cell level. 16-24 hrs fast is for weight loss and maintain weight loss. Beyond 24 hrs fast you do see benefits. Low carb diet + IF that too eating healthy like natural food  will help you  fix any kind of health issues like diabetes, cancer , auto immune diseases

so you are doing 5 days water fast?

3 hours ago, jerry1 said:

google it please.  Personally I have seen benefits like improvement in immunity and I cannot post everything here. I can message you what benefits I have seen. I feel great 

Nobel was awarded for discoveries of autophagy mechanism.

What did you do to achieve autophagy bro?

39 minutes ago, jerry1 said:

5 days water fast

Did u include any sodium to keep electrolyte balance as it can be dangerous to go that far with just water

20 minutes ago, Question said:

Did u include any sodium to keep electrolyte balance as it can be dangerous to go that far with just water

Yes I took multivitamins, Himalayan / sea salt water for sodium intake , magnesium tablets , fish oil tablets, chromium tablets. Macha green tea and ACV 

21 hours ago, jerry1 said:

you need to understand about type 2 diabetes. Just by looking at glucose levels you cannot confirm it is working. There  is a dawn effect and though you are not eating anything, your body i.e liver and pancreas will release excess glucagon which has been stored for long period and your readings will be high at least 140 fasting levels, then it goes to 77 in afternoon. No need to panic as all excess sugar in body is getting released.  Don't expect result in a month , this takes time. Prolonged fastings like 36-72 hours will fix at cell level. 16-24 hrs fast is for weight loss and maintain weight loss. Beyond 24 hrs fast you do see benefits. Low carb diet + IF that too eating healthy like natural food  will help you  fix any kind of health issues like diabetes, cancer , auto immune diseases

so you are doing 5 days water fast?

IF lo autphagy lo unav antundi after 14hrs ala, andhukani chepa, 20hrs unanu max. will try what you did 

21 minutes ago, nenesuperni said:

IF lo autphagy lo unav antundi after 14hrs ala, andhukani chepa, 20hrs unanu max. will try what you did 

Baa you need guidance and I am not right person to guide . Dr. Pradeep Jamnadas and Jason fung videos follow avvu please

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jerry1 said:

Baa you need guidance and I am not right person to guide . Dr. Pradeep Jamnadas and Jason fung videos follow avvu please

Can u reach autophagy without complete water fast? I am working and sometimes get mad without food or feel like fainting with nausea:. But i really want to enjoy the autophagy benefits.. can we reach it with extremely low calorie diet like -300/400 calories per day

15 hours ago, Question said:

Can u reach autophagy without complete water fast? I am working and sometimes get mad without food or feel like fainting with nausea:. But i really want to enjoy the autophagy benefits.. can we reach it with extremely low calorie diet like -300/400 calories per day

calorie count is not necessary. If you feel hungry drink green tea/hot water/hot salt water.  Please google about autophagy you will find plenty of resources /articles. You must need to give break to your digestive system minimum 16hrs to 18 hrs ...autophagy can be reached beyond 36 hour fasting. Change your eating habits gradually don't jump into extended fasting initially. Yes I used to vomit in morning for  first 2 weeks of 16-18 hrs fasting. I used to get stomachache and used to vomit yellow bile juice. Now I no more vomit. Again this can be different for each individual.

First adapt to low carb diet , do it for 2 weeks. Then adapt to 16-18hrs fast, no eating after 6pm.  Do this 16-18 hrs fast for 2-4 weeks. Here you see lot of changes. . Then slowly you  can go for 36-72 hrs fast, people even do 15 days -30 days fasts too.  People cure cancer too by doing extended fasts. Your issue is insulin resistance, so you can improve it by not feeding your body with sugars and by doing fast. What ever you eat in feeding window, eat healthy .. Strictly no processed food, no rice, no wheat, no sugars, no outside food. Work out not needed, HIIT is good but not cardio. Don't forget multi vitamins, fish oil ,magnesium , potassium , zinc intakes

15 hours ago, Question said:

There is dry fast . Google it please