Does randstad ask for h1b copy for c2c position

Pandubabu

Ex colleague was contacting from 6 years . Earlier this year,  he moved to oracle for full time position.  Now he is laid off. Not in good terms with previous mesthri as he took 100 blue pills and showed his erected brown  dick to mesthri before leaving.

Oracle is holding his h1b for next 2 months. 

He does not want to rush in and wants to find a decent  paying job rather than going for the first one that .

Meantime , he got a c2c position with randstad . He wants to know if randstad asks for h1b copy .

Some other mesthri is ready to pake it but he does not want to risk paking this document 

2 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

Ex colleague was contacting from 6 years . Earlier this year,  he moved to oracle for full time position.  Now he is laid off. Not in good terms with previous mesthri as he took 100 blue pills and showed his erected brown  dick to mesthri before leaving.

He does not want to rush in and wants to find a decent  paying job rather than going for the first one that .

Meantime , he got a c2c position with randstad . He wants to know if randstad asks for h1b copy .

Some other mesthri is ready to pake it but he does not want to risk paking this document 

Laid off or fired? Only 4 months ?

7 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

Laid off antundu. 

I don’t think they will ask. Only desi vendors ask H1b copy. For me both thella vendors asked me nothing not even my DL. Just had background check and drug test that’s it

32 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

🤣

26 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I don’t think they will ask. Only desi vendors ask H1b copy. For me both thella vendors asked me nothing not even my DL. Just had background check and drug test that’s it

What is your PD?

Ranstead gaadu h1 adagadu kani , one month trvata paystub adugutadu which employer generated to make sure you are authorized to work . Adhi kuda pake chesi evvachu . Fyi anthae

1 hour ago, Pandubabu said:

dick to mestri + Oracle showing dick to him : looks like he will learn his lessons hard way

randstad needs his H1 copy, adi lekunda H1 transsfer etla chestaaru

9 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

No. Copy adagadu. But job vacchaka i9 verify chestadu