Desi home Robery..

lovable

48 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Evaru enni cheppina — entha jagratha padina — enni cameralu pettina — enni alarm pettina — cheesevallu chestune untaaru — they will find a way — just fate anthe — 

That's true. If an intruder wants, he can break into any home.

11 minutes ago, nagchiru said:

That's true. If an intruder wants, he can break into any home.

andulo ikkada doors or windows okka thannu thanthe chalu.. very thief friendly

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

andulo ikkada doors or windows okka thannu thanthe chalu.. very thief friendly

That's where home security monitoring needed..

ayna aa dikkumalina cali lo 30+ yrs houses ki kuda million $$ pedatharu janalu vatiki sakkaga home security kuda untadhaa?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, lovable said:

Home invasion on Summerdale dr on 05/31 4pm
----
Hello all, I would like to share my experience about our home invasion last week. We have ring professional monitoring and a bunch of cameras all around the home, but it was in disarm mode since it was daytime. Robbers (5-6 of them, 4 male & 1 or 2 female) climbed the side fence, opened a window in our sunroom/enclosed patio and broke in while me and my son (1 year old) were napping around 4 pm (my wife was away for work). One of them had a handgun and the rest used household gardening shears & tools to threaten to harm my son & me if I didn't co-operate.

They held us hostage in the same room where we were sleeping and ransacked the whole home stealing lot of valuables (including wiping my laptop and phone), jewellery, tv and important documents. They took my debit card, forced the pin out of me, withdrew the daily transaction limit from 2 different atm locations and tried using my credit card for fradulent transactions (which were luckily declined). Once they found I had more cash in my bank, they took me to the local branch in their stolen car and asked me to withdraw a large amount of cash from the teller without raising any suspicion, luckily the bank was closed by that time, all the while they held my son hostage at our home, though he was sleeping and unaware. He was only awake the last 10 mins of the ordeal

My wife arrived at the only point of saving us when they were parked in our garage, as soon as the garage door opened, my wife noticed the suspicious car and immediately called 911. While this was happenning they forced me to convince my wife to come into the home without making noise, but my wife kept honking wildly, then they tried holding me at gunpoint, but there were sirens of emergency/cop cars in the background which scared them and they immediately took off in their vehicle. After an ordeal of 2 hours, the incident ended leaving us traumatized, we weren't harmed physically. Law enforcement arrived, but couldn't nab them, they collected evidence and haven't had an update from them. My ring cameras recorded a bunch of videos, but the robbers were all masked. This post is to let you know of the incident so you'll keep vigilant and report suspicious behavior.

So unfortunate .. hope family is doing ok now.

Just now, shamsher_007 said:

ayna aa dikkumalina cali lo 30+ yrs houses ki kuda million $$ pedatharu janalu vatiki sakkaga home security kuda untadhaa?

this problem is everywhere, California is much safer. 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, neethy said:

So unfortunate .. hope family is doing ok now.

Hopefully no major recession like 2007/08 and burglaries won't rise..California lo adedo panikimalina 900$ theft okay for poor ani techarukada akkada start ayyinda daridramina burglaries US mottam start avvakapote chalu

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

all those techniques are useless, just put a board outside saying "this home is protected by 2nd amendment" ani

cameras and security systems are useless, most of the workarounds about security systems are pretty much leaked on dark web daily, Tupaki unte evadu raadu, desis ki shake ekkuva gun pettukovalante

Recently in Texas culprit went inside.took their ar12..and all five members to death

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

Hopefully no major recession like 2007/08 and burglaries won't rise..California lo adedo panikimalina 900$ theft okay for poor ani techarukada akkada start ayyinda daridramina burglaries US mottam start avvakapote chalu

Agreed... Ee California ne anni spoil chesthayi

2 hours ago, shamsher_007 said:

Untadhi Ring is saving them

6 hours ago, AnandaVivek said:

Intha chese badulu..move to good neighborhoods or gated communities 

Thappu chesethappudu evemi kanapadav