Parents!!!

texas

8 minutes ago, texas said:

WHEN PARENTS GET OLD ...
Let them grow old with the same love that they let you grow ... let them speak and tell repeated stories with the same patience and interest that they heard yours as a child ... let them overcome, like so many times when they let you win ... let them enjoy their friends just as they let you … let them enjoy the talks with their grandchildren, because they see you in them ... let them enjoy living among the objects that have accompanied them for a long time, because they suffer when they feel that you tear pieces of this life away ... let them be wrong, like so many times you have been wrong and they didn’t embarrass you by correcting you ...

LET THEM LIVE and try to make them happy the last stretch of the path they have left to go; give them your hand, just like they gave you their hand when you started your path!

(“Honor your mother and father and your days shall be long upon the earth”.) - God

5 days ayindi aligi matladi you made me cry bro 😰😰

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

G kinda 40 undi untai ippudu em alugudu vaa parents mida

49 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

Ee age lo parents meeda alagadam endhi 

Aithuntayi bro

gundelu pindeyo na , its perfectly alright to be a good son or daughter and honor your parents and take care of them when they are old , people who do that are great in my opinion as it requires a lot of sacrifices , but desi parents expect all kids to be like pichayy or naaddella and put too much pressure man usually , not all but most do

desi parents not correcting enti man , they correct even small mistakes , lot of people who are here in us also do that with their kids and the cycle continues

also , ilanti whatsapp fwds ki up arrow kotte vallu (not all though) live in u s of a and do not take care of parents , hyprocrite much?

I expect a lot of nasty replies to this post as vuncles will be hurt 

I'm not the trouble , I'm the truth...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pahelwan2 said:

G kinda 40 undi untai ippudu em alugudu vaa parents mida

Adhey andham anukunna. 40 plus 150kg e matter naku mundhey telisthey intl nunchi lakkochi strewt medha padesi nalugu mingi phone cheyamani cheppevadni. Alugudu anta alugu back kindha 50 (10 eluva vesa thappale db members antha pressure pettaru)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, friesNfrappe said:

Endhuku aligavu bro? 😁

Daily kilo chicken thintunadanta papam thindi tagginchu ani parents antey inko kilo mutton tesadanta frudge lo nunchi. Akali ki asalu tattukoledu uncle

• Haha 1