Housing market Bagane slowdown ayyundi vaaa

LadiesTailor

4 minutes ago, Manishican said:

Next 2 to 3 years lo konali anukunna vallu already konesaaru. Ippudu kone valla are the biggest vps

Why ?

I think people who plan to buy later this year or next year will have more inventory , more options and less bidding offers.

15 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

Why ?

I think people who plan to buy later this year or next year will have more inventory , more options and less bidding offers.

We are in a inflation market..market prices are high .along with that interest rates are high..thats a bad combination…you can still buy at high prices..but dont waste ur money on interest macha

23 minutes ago, AnandaVivek said:

We are in a inflation market..market prices are high .along with that interest rates are high..thats a bad combination…you can still buy at high prices..but dont waste ur money on interest macha

Interest emundi vay — in couple of years refinance if you find a good deal — again buy only if there is a good reason—

Fear of recession causes the real recession as people don’t spend money on anything other than necessities… economy wise, not much changed in the last 2 months, but panic started.. 

Couple of my friends backed out of buying homes last week as they don’t think it is a good idea to buy now knowing that the prices are coming down.. 

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Fear of recession causes the real recession as people don’t spend money on anything other than necessities… economy wise, not much changed in the last 2 months, but panic started.. 

Couple of my friends backed out of buying homes last week as they don’t think it is a good idea to buy now knowing that the prices are coming down.. 

bad time to buy old used homes but still a good time to buy new construction homes.

Just now, Thokkalee said:

May be ur not following market and hence saying nothing changed.

a lot changed in last 2 months.

interest rates hiked up.

stocks crashed.

crypto kind of down.

few companies went to hiring freeze.

few companies announced that q2 results are going to be bad

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

same and some are rushing to close and lock rate but construction slow ga chestunaru.

4 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Na frnd dallas lo 575k petti konnaadu… now this is the price… 

Zestimate®: $1,210,500
zillow lo chusa ippude

Point eh @AnandaVivek price alage chupistharu evadu bid eyademo. Kani last 4 months lo ammukunodu super. If i were him i would have sold for a million bucks and keep the cash to buy another home in the next 2-3 years after correction just like stocks/gambling

1 hour ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Interest emundi vay — in couple of years refinance if you find a good deal — again buy only if there is a good reason—

Refinanace not that easy after two years of interest payments.. not to get one but to make that decision 

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Telsina friend mid 700s petti konadu townhome waste of money. Next two years lo depreciate idhi etu actual price 600k waste of money

700 petti townhome aa 

Just now, Ravi860 said:

Refinanace not that easy after two years of interest payments.. not to get one but to make that decision 

Exactly..last time interest rates are this high..they were in this range for 6 years…also when u are paying the mortgage rates every month, they take more interest from u at beginning years..so basically if u are paying at 5% for 5 years, u are paying a sht load of money in interest thats not going to your principal 

1 minute ago, AnandaVivek said:

Exactly..last time interest rates are this high..they were in this range for 6 years…also when u are paying the mortgage every month, they take more interest from u at beginning years..so basically if u are paying at 5% for 5 years, u are paying a sht load of money in interest thats not going to your principal 

Thats why I don’t recommend buying home now for the next 2years atleast..rent a bigger house and be happy

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Yes bro mid 700s 700 kuda kadhu. Waste of money. Thondarpaddaru 100k uogrades 640plus 100

Ea city? It’s crazy that much money on townhome