Jump to content

Housing market Bagane slowdown ayyundi vaaa


LadiesTailor
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

hahaha....mandhu alavatu vunnodiki cheppu nee moothala dialogues :)

 

konpadheesi nuvvu kuda bethapudi batch kaadhu kadhaaa :)

 

 

nee sodhi aapu man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Need small info, okavela home loan reject(not approved) ithe next tiskune home ki loan emina effect avuthada? Because of previous rejection 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ARYA said:

3 months back monthly katte intrest rate ki ippatiki double iyyindi enduku vastaru @TOM_BHAYYA @Anta Assameylanti all cash down parties tappa

Already house commit ayyi and construction lo unna vallaki no option.. best option chusi samarpinchukodame! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here in  mckinney Tx little bit slowdown in older houses subdivisions I think same trend across country 

Some houses still on market since 30 days ..multiple open houses people showing no interest..

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9821-Moccasin-Creek-Ln-McKinney-TX-75071/168641879_zpid/

 

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9933-Cottontail-Ln-McKinney-TX-75071/168641809_zpid/

 

 

but new built and ultra posh houses are still going quick..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

but new built and ultra posh houses are still going quick..

sare nammesam

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Daavuda said:

Need small info, okavela home loan reject(not approved) ithe next tiskune home ki loan emina effect avuthada? Because of previous rejection 

Emi kaadu every new application is initiated own bro

But you need to be clear on old rejection is it because of Debt to income ratio?? Or house issue or you have any late payments

Because most of loans go for fanniemae,  etc same guidelines 

Also there are many reasons for example fha ki different guidelines,  conventional ki different jumbo ki other so research well bro good luck

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Idantha “unreachable grapes sour” muchata ba.

Already house konnavallu (until early Jan 22) lucky vaa. House prices inflate ayi unna Interest rates are low, so affordable unde. Stocks kuda bagane unde kada, used for down payments.

Ippudu house konali anna money tied up in the stock market, also interest rates are high. Wait for the good price anukunna, we have to pay rents until that time kada. So peddaga origedi emi undadu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Emi kaadu every new application is initiated own bro

But you need to be clear on old rejection is it because of Debt to income ratio?? Or house issue or you have any late payments

Because most of loans go for fanniemae,  etc same guidelines 

Also there are many reasons for example fha ki different guidelines,  conventional ki different jumbo ki other so research well bro good luck

Thanks for the info bro 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2022 Q1 lo sign chesa already went beyond my budget, Ipudu apr increase aindi Em cheyalo Artham aithaledu 

5% down chesa  3-4 months lo close avochu 

what are my options? 

loan reject aithe Naa down payment 

return isthada ? 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, guntoor_rathaiah said:

2022 Q1 lo sign chesa already went beyond my budget, Ipudu apr increase aindi Em cheyalo Artham aithaledu 

5% down chesa  3-4 months lo close avochu 

what are my options? 

loan reject aithe Naa down payment 

return isthada ? 
 

Nahi. If he has good demand for housing,  then edupu moham pedithe, he will try to sell to someone else for better pricing 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ravi860 said:

Already house commit ayyi and construction lo unna vallaki no option.. best option chusi samarpinchukodame! 

Vallaki price locked kada…more over chala mandi intrest kuda lock cheskunnaru 90-180 days 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

chala manndi housing meda effect undadu antunaru but akkada big tech hiring pause chesi layoff list ready chestunaye ani talk and Microsoft slashed next Qtr guidance. Stocks and Crypto are down by 50% if not more. Coinbase lannti companies offers rescind chestunaye. FTEs ki paddutunte inka contractors and temp workers paristtiti enti.

Inni pettukunni asla buyers ela dairyam chestunnaru to buy now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Here in  mckinney Tx little bit slowdown in older houses subdivisions I think same trend across country 

Some houses still on market since 30 days ..multiple open houses people showing no interest..

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9821-Moccasin-Creek-Ln-McKinney-TX-75071/168641879_zpid/

 

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9933-Cottontail-Ln-McKinney-TX-75071/168641809_zpid/

 

 

but new built and ultra posh houses are still going quick..

good that ..we are seeing price cut in prosper division. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Ravi860 said:

Refinanace not that easy after two years of interest payments.. not to get one but to make that decision 

Why not easy? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.