Technologies to learn

NaSaavuNenuSasta

I got laid off from my contracting job today. tomorrow is last day

This is not completely a recession based layoff, idi outdated technology but full time chestademo as i know in and out of business ani i was hoping. I have another job lined up already, i learnt this technology for new job but not many oppurtunities in this too..

Ila ee struggle lo i am 10 years experienced and lost a lot of time with personal, health issues and hit 37. 40 vahcelopala i want to be something.Not just an ordinary contractor always on the sidelines..

Ranting emo kani feeling bad bhayya.. i worked here 8 years thinking full time chestademo ani .. but lost all my time here and back to square one

What technlogy can i learn in few months first want to get a job in it.. but i want to master it and become a commanding presence in that.

I want to turn my career around. Too late at this stage of like emo kaani i want to do something..

Please serious suggestions ivvandi .. 

3 minutes ago, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

This is not completely a recession based layoff, idi outdated technology but full time chestademo as i know in and out of business ani i was hoping. I have another job lined up already, i learnt this technology for new job but not many oppurtunities in this too..

Ila ee struggle lo i am 10 years experienced and lost a lot of time with personal, health issues and hit 37. 40 vahcelopala i want to be something.Not just an ordinary contractor always on the sidelines..

Ranting emo kani feeling bad bhayya.. i worked here 8 years thinking full time chestademo ani .. but lost all my time here and back to square one

What technlogy can i learn in few months first want to get a job in it.. but i want to master it and become a commanding presence in that.

I want to turn my career around. Too late at this stage of like emo kaani i want to do something..

GC vachinda neeku? 10 experienced antunnav?

vasthe multiple jobs chesuko

6 minutes ago, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

Even I was under the assumption and directly asked the management few times in different client places after working for 3-4 years.... They showed a middle finger everytime... :(

13 minutes ago, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

Em tech lo work chesthunav bro?

18 minutes ago, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

Tech enti .. 

19 minutes ago, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

tech?

43 minutes ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

Needi eh tech oh chepte daniki taggatu em learn cheyacho chepta

34 minutes ago, lovable said:

Em tech lo work chesthunav bro?

29 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Tech enti .. 

29 minutes ago, kum5758 said:

tech?

ltt for thread starter.