Technologies to learn

NaSaavuNenuSasta

19 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

stay away from management and BA roles if you are on H1.. try to take a technical role.. 

never work for the same company as a contractor for more than 2-3 years.. they just give you false hopes on making you FT.. 

Good suggestion on ft.. hmmm friends are saying that about BA roles too.. 

Just now, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

Good suggestion on ft.. hmmm friends are saying that about BA roles too.. 

once you move to a non technical role, it is very difficult to come back to a technical role..

15 minutes ago, JollyReddy said:

1 year gattiga kastapadi.. or 6 months jana jeevana sravanthini marchipoyi prepare avadaniki ready aithe

data science is a good option

ela start cheyyalo teleetledu bhayya..this or RPA

2 hours ago, nenesuperni said:

Nen mechanical masters, python interest , data engineer avadaniki ekada start avali ( masters ante kashtam) can try paid courses 

Pluralsight or DataCampu edanna premium subscription teesuko, it's worth it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

ela start cheyyalo teleetledu bhayya..this or RPA

Data Science ki Pluralsight is a good resource, as also Datacamp. 

lots of Github learning material

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

stay away from management and BA roles if you are on H1.. try to take a technical role.. 

never work for the same company as a contractor for more than 2-3 years.. they just give you false hopes on making you FT.. 

Agreed. 2 of friends are in management , they were scared about coding and dev and went for small tools and management later .

They now look 5-10 years older  than me because of all the stress & responsibilities  from management side jobs.   

3 hours ago, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

I got laid off from my contracting job today. tomorrow is last day

This is not completely a recession based layoff, idi outdated technology but full time chestademo as i know in and out of business ani i was hoping. I have another job lined up already, i learnt this technology for new job but not many oppurtunities in this too..

Ila ee struggle lo i am 10 years experienced and lost a lot of time with personal, health issues and hit 37. 40 vahcelopala i want to be something.Not just an ordinary contractor always on the sidelines..

Ranting emo kani feeling bad bhayya.. i worked here 8 years thinking full time chestademo ani .. but lost all my time here and back to square one

What technlogy can i learn in few months first want to get a job in it.. but i want to master it and become a commanding presence in that.

I want to turn my career around. Too late at this stage of like emo kaani i want to do something..

Please serious suggestions ivvandi .. 

Machine learning/ AWS

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

I got laid off from my contracting job today. tomorrow is last day

This is not completely a recession based layoff, idi outdated technology but full time chestademo as i know in and out of business ani i was hoping. I have another job lined up already, i learnt this technology for new job but not many oppurtunities in this too..

Ila ee struggle lo i am 10 years experienced and lost a lot of time with personal, health issues and hit 37. 40 vahcelopala i want to be something.Not just an ordinary contractor always on the sidelines..

Ranting emo kani feeling bad bhayya.. i worked here 8 years thinking full time chestademo ani .. but lost all my time here and back to square one

What technlogy can i learn in few months first want to get a job in it.. but i want to master it and become a commanding presence in that.

I want to turn my career around. Too late at this stage of like emo kaani i want to do something..

Please serious suggestions ivvandi .. 

Your mistake is being passive and hoping client will take you in. Never put yourself in somebody else's mercy.

Right now do multiple jobs and make full use of congtract status. Everything has its benefits proactively milk instead of waiting to be rescued by someone.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Your mistake is being passive and hoping client will take you in. Never put yourself in somebody else's mercy.

Right now do multiple jobs and make full use of congtract status. Everything has its benefits proactively milk instead of waiting to be rescued by someone.

Agreed, lesson learnt too late

4 hours ago, nenesuperni said:

Nen mechanical masters, python interest , data engineer avadaniki ekada start avali ( masters ante kashtam) can try paid courses 

What did you do so far... Good to pick up something close to that for easy transition as you are already late to the party.

what is this data engineer ba - i keep hearing data scientist, data engineer - every software deals with data right ? whats special about this positions ?

Thats exactly waat i did till now bhayya.. edo okalaaga batikeyyadam.

May be its my emotion talking, but i dont want to do that anymore.. i will try atleast to my best 

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what is this data engineer ba - i keep hearing data scientist, data engineer - every software deals with data right ? whats special about this positions ?

Nuvvu em chestav uncle?

DA/DE/DS ki difference teliyakapovadam  hascharyam ga undi.

IT lo different skill sets, roles untayi ga... entry level aa?