1B 1B available in 2B 2B apartment in prime Chicago downtown area

ARV

Hi,

I have a 1B 1B available in a 2B 2B apartment in the prime downtown area. I newly moved here and have the whole apartment. I'm looking for a roommate to fill the second room. It has beautiful views and an in-building gym and pool. There are 3 grocery stores near by and multiple restraunts. The rent is $1300 plus electric (approx $50) and renters insurance 30$ per month (both split). Rest all is included in rent. Looking for a responsible professional or student who can can keep the place clean and be a considerate roomate. Must sign a lease for 12 months. The kitchen is fully stocked just need to get your bed frame and mattress. Not looking for smokers or people with pets. If you're interested in this listing please reach out to me.

A little background about myself. I'm originally from Hyderabad. I'm a male in my mid-'20s working at a Fortune 100 company in the city. I like hanging out in the city, trying new food places, going to movies, and workout during my free time. I like to socialize whenever I have time and I get along with others easily.