140 inventory from 2015 EB2

BacklogBadham

50 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Spouse la ni kalipthe 80k...May 2016 ravadaniki inka enni years padthadundachhu?

Min 2 to 3 years  my opinion .. 2015 ye 1 to 2 year padithundhi until sept 2022 we don’t know what’s next 

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Min 2 to 3 years  my opinion .. 2015 ye 1 to 2 year padithundhi until sept 2022 we don’t know what’s next 

Dates Oct 2022 lo retrograde ayithay antava?

10 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Nope vadu retro avvavu annadu max one time avachu but kavu annadu

So, may be movement slow avvachhu after Sep/Oct like 2 weeks to 1 month movement afterwards...

1 hour ago, godfather03 said:

So, may be movement slow avvachhu after Sep/Oct like 2 weeks to 1 month movement afterwards...

Simple logic..uncertainty in fb immigration continues i.e. China covid or Ukrainian war and consulates not operating at full capacity worldwide ..there will eb aggressive movement..

If all becomes Normal eb movement also becomes normal like 1 week or 2 weeks every month in last decade between 2012 and 2020 it was like that only

7 minutes ago, Complex said:

@ForEverJava how things changed for you after GC ?? Recruiters reach out to more because of the GC status now??

Lot n lots of openings and may be due to remote opportunities as well..weekly 50 to 100 positions..helped financially a lot to pick multiple jobs and start a company just have to have plan and explore new avenues..

2 minutes ago, Complex said:

no 

it depends on your location and kind of role and how your linkedin profile is created with the right skills and keywords