marriage suggestion please

jajjanaka_jandri

should i marry her or no  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 years lot of boy friends and 1 night stands antunnav.. As far as Indian mentality is concerned we have evolved to the point where we can accept a couple of relationships in the past like a boy friend in college, a boy friend during MS times etc.. But too many boy friends and 1 night stands ante she has been drained both physically and emotionally..Think about it she is mostly at retirement age and is just trying to get a guy to settle down with that emotionally exhausted heart and used fussy..Her peak years emotionally and physically have been given to other guys now you are just settling with the exhausted product..

Find someone younger with some excitement left in life.. Marry a fresh BTech girl from India, she will have a lot of excitement left in life and she will not be as emotionally or physically exhausted..

• Upvote 2

On 6/24/2022 at 8:28 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

sounds like a lovely woman.

especially your description of her as 'overused' should be downright disgusting, but somehow only mildly amusing. says a lot about the kind of sites I've been visiting lately.

reminds me I should get better friends with better standards..

so you got offended and felt that i have objectified her?

1 hour ago, KadapaKingg said:

31 years lot of boy friends and 1 night stands antunnav.. As far as Indian mentality is concerned we have evolved to the point where we can accept a couple of relationships in the past like a boy friend in college, a boy friend during MS times etc.. But too many boy friends and 1 night stands ante she has been drained both physically and emotionally..Think about it she is mostly at retirement age and is just trying to get a guy to settle down with that emotionally exhausted heart and used fussy..Her peak years emotionally and physically have been given to other guys now you are just settling with the exhausted product..

Find someone younger with some excitement left in life.. Marry a fresh BTech girl from India, she will have a lot of excitement left in life and she will not be as emotionally or physically exhausted..

not sure if there is sarcasm involved in here when you mentioned "find a fresh btech girl from india" 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/23/2022 at 2:44 AM, jajjanaka_jandri said:

dating this girl for 6 months.

pros:

she looks good

independent and earns decent

she can relate to what i say and i can make conversations easily with her

cons:

had lot of boy friends in the past and did one night stands(over used)

demanding

feminist

financially weak(have 100k debt and want to buy her parents a house)

lazy and unorganized

she is 31 and want kids next year.

she cant hear from one ear

her mom has depression and cant talk properly(no help from her when this girl gets pregnant)

Nope ,

Too many red flags .

You'll not be happy in long term.

• Thanks 1