Parents visit and wife

Galli_La_Lolli

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

As parents age, chadastham ekkuva avuddi.. they are set in their own way.. they sometimes become unreasonable like little kids… I keep reminding my wife ( personally, not in front of parents) that they are like small kids and should be treated as such with patience… they have made so many sacrifices for us (they really did, both my parents and her parents).. thankfully my wife understands… 

Adrustavantudu vi naku inthakanna jeevitham lo emi avasaram ledu 

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

This is wrong … actually wife should feel his parents are on her side and his parents should feel kodalu supports them more than their son annatu projection evvali… then small small issues Ignore chestharu… it’s not one day process 

1m0r5o.gif

7 hours ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Etla veguthunnaru vayya......jara advise please. Thanks in advance

Bribe wife and educate parents … 

… tell them you love them repeatedly 

Kalisi undalsindi mee iddaru. Parents mundu tanani emi anaku. Oka vela anna. Covering kosam ani munde cheppu. 

Parents can be irritating. A lot. You can't change them. Work with your wife to find solutions. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

plz tell ur wife reaction when u told this to ur wife

Most of them make mistake of not supporting parents.. I saw that, who cares about Wifes reaction when we tell that’s called setting right expectations.. if she still want to do that .. then she won’t be surprised. 

4 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Universal issue...every day oka peg is paduko set ipoddi..

I have experience of hosting my parents 6 times in last 14 years almost parents spent over 3 years in usa and hosting in laws for 4 times for over 2 years..mostly what I see elderly ppl get bored Herr everytime I tried to take them place where they can interact with their age ppl and socialize with their age ppl they will be happy these days parents in dallas areas form whattasap group for walking and evening meetups..

Again this is like some patch work to reucde their boredom. But at the end of the day still they irritate a lot..but family all staying together kids get time spend time grand parents and learning good things from them ..that is priceless and all these issues we face are small in front of what u accomplish 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Etla veguthunnaru vayya......jara advise please. Thanks in advance

You cant change any one of them, no matter what things will get worse. It’s the reality you have to accept. All of them are adults and know these facts. If they want to be happy, they know how to behave

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Inka padaledhu bro complete ga kakapothey water decrease ipoindhi ah bayamtho apudapudu gila gila kottukuntadu. Papam pichidhi etla baristhundho kani ila open ga husband gurinchi anatam em baaga ledhu. Mana db pedhaku cheopinatlu workout cheskovali gani ela sabhya samajam lo paruvu tesudu endhi? 

One side of story manaki telsu kani valla husband papam entha manchodo evarki telsu ah ina edho diamond neclace ledha car adigi untadhi papam ayana chuskovali ga money ledhu naku epude kavali you dont love me anymore ani rendu cinema dailogues esuntadhi ikada ela cheptthundhi. Repu kotha car konisthey dailogue maripodhi le over to @Fish

@3$% I already bought car

24 minutes ago, Fish said:

@3$% I already bought car

Car konipettina inka mogudni intlo satayisthu bayata cheduga chepthunavantey pedha daffa lekka unav.  Prashamtamga bhatakanivvu. Already oka year nunchi home home ani tega threads esthunav andhukenemo narcisst laaga ayinatkunadu. Ne.. yakka sariga thindi peduthunava ledha. Inkemina sympathy kavalantey db la chaala simps unaru le santhapam daggarnunchi anni teliychestharu. 

48 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Car konipettina inka mogudni intlo satayisthu bayata cheduga chepthunavantey pedha daffa lekka unav.  Prashamtamga bhatakanivvu. Already oka year nunchi home home ani tega threads esthunav andhukenemo narcisst laaga ayinatkunadu. Ne.. yakka sariga thindi peduthunava ledha. Inkemina sympathy kavalantey db la chaala simps unaru le santhapam daggarnunchi anni teliychestharu. 

};_