Jump to content

calling db leftist Telugodura.


Raven_Rayes
 Share

Recommended Posts

@Telugodura456

Amaravathi land deals to benefit land owners - leftist position

HiTech city in Hyderabad to benefit land sharks - leftist position

rythu runa maafi that benefits land owers - leftist position

obsession with foreign investments and flashy cities - leftist position

this is the kind of bs 'leftist' positions one takes if one assumes China's rise in the world is due to its 'leftist' policies, and not simply because of its cheap and manipulable labour. Plus lessons they drew from USA, especially after the 2008 recession.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Raven_Rayes

    43

  • Telugodura456

    32

  • Swatkat

    3

  • sintu

    1

how are you not even ashamed to support sandrabob while calling yourself a leftist.

because you are dumb enough to claim that sandrabob himself is a leftist. probably.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/27/2022 at 1:18 AM, Raven_Rayes said:

@Telugodura456

Amaravathi land deals to benefit land owners - leftist position

HiTech city in Hyderabad to benefit land sharks - leftist position

rythu runa maafi that benefits land owers - leftist position

obsession with foreign investments and flashy cities - leftist position

this is the kind of bs 'leftist' positions one takes if one assumes China's rise in the world is due to its 'leftist' policies, and not simply because of its cheap and manipulable labour. Plus lessons they drew from USA, especially after the 2008 recession.

 

rey burra leni narsi. All this is way above your head. A smalltime farmer working on 2-3 acres is not a landlord.

Amaravati will benefit small time land owners there -smalltime farmers. And eventually will generate jobs.

Hi tech city has generated 2 lak plus good jobs which support another 10 lak good jobs. Do you know why langas crave it so much ? you think its because of history ?

I support amaravati in a critical way based on issue there. Its not an endorsement of sendraal in general.

China did rise due to its leftist policiies. Even when china was poor in 80s - its human resource was already rich with educated and healthy population and lack of exploitation due to birth based divisions. That education and health is legacy of left politics. 

Think about one question ra narsi - india was wealthier and india craves to provide labor to capital - no hesitation at all. it still fails why ? because its population is not modern or educated or free from birth based discrimination.

It did provide this labor for global capital - yes, it had to - but thats only for  a while - their policies are clear. What do you think china does not have to deal with real world here ? The moment Bolshevik revolution won then immediately 11 capitalist countries waged war on it. Immediately after revolution bolsheviks wanted to abolish currency itself but seeing how others are going to get them. Go read something - idiot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

A smalltime farmer working on 2-3 acres is not a landlord.

still he's heads and shoulders above someone who is landless worker - majority of farmers.

basically your definition of 'leftist' is - whatever is convenient for you to abuse me. lmao.

China's human resource was 'rich' in 80s aa? based on what? just because 2/3rd of the population had basic literacy?

chinese sweatshops employing people at barely living wages is not exploitation to you, I guess.

Its 'leftism' lmao.

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Think about one question ra narsi - india was wealthier and india craves to provide labor to capital - no hesitation at all. it still fails why ? because its population is not modern or educated or free from birth based discrimination.

India was wealthier? who says so?

India fails at providing enough jobs because India is a conservative piece of sh1t nation, compared to China that allowed debt to fuel its growth.

In India, we have an army of professional crybabies on all sides that justify austerity, and are okay with govt hardly employing 5% of the workforce.

30 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It did provide this labor for global capital - yes, it had to - but thats only for  a while - their policies are clear. What do you think china does not have to deal with real world here

wtf are you blabbering? 'for a while'? lmao.

30 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

The moment Bolshevik revolution won then immediately 11 capitalist countries waged war on it. Immediately after revolution bolsheviks wanted to abolish currency itself but seeing how others are going to get them.

awwww!!!  bolsheviks themselves waged war on Ukraine. lmao. and later in cohorts with those 'capitalist' countries (social democracies to be exact), and autocracies, they intervened in the spanish civil war on the side of dictator (fascist) Franco, against an actual leftist coaltion and helped murder 100s of thousands.

abolish currency and do what? they were always destined to fail.

don't bore me with all this bs history. If you call any of the above listed positions as 'leftist'.. then you don't even understand what leftism is. what you are is a neoliberal who's confused about terms he's using, and hates liberals for no reason other than the mere fact that they look down on your silly ethnonationalist tendencies.

dont worry, fascists have your back though. join them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

China did rise due to its leftist policiies.

China is the major player in international lending today. Is that 'leftism' to you?

not just that.. Chinese terms in lending is supposed to be even worse than the world bank and IMF, more predatory.. But how exactly predatory no one knows because none of the debtor nations are allowed to talk about the terms of their loans from China.

some 'leftism' this. lmao.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

first try to understand how people generally use a term, and then try to make your case.

or if you insist on using the term 'leftism' the way you want it, then define it properly first. your definitions are not even consistent, they are useless to engage with. Try harder.

look past your silly hatred for me. may be you can do it. or may be not. may be you were born dumb.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

China is the major player in international lending today. Is that 'leftism' to you?

not just that.. Chinese terms in lending is supposed to be even worse than the world bank and IMF, more predatory.. But how exactly predatory no one knows because none of the debtor nations are allowed to talk about the terms of their loans from China.

some 'leftism' this. lmao.

So you dont know but you dont hesitate to call it "predatory". Did, china, like IMF ever demand the govt to reduce social spending, open up business for foregners ? i never heard of it. You dont know as well but it wont stop you from smearing. you are just shameless like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

still he's heads and shoulders above someone who is landless worker - majority of farmers.

basically your definition of 'leftist' is - whatever is convenient for you to abuse me. lmao.

China's human resource was 'rich' in 80s aa? based on what? just because 2/3rd of the population had basic literacy?

chinese sweatshops employing people at barely living wages is not exploitation to you, I guess.

Its 'leftism' lmao.

India was wealthier? who says so?

India fails at providing enough jobs because India is a conservative piece of sh1t nation, compared to China that allowed debt to fuel its growth.

In India, we have an army of professional crybabies on all sides that justify austerity, and are okay with govt hardly employing 5% of the workforce.

wtf are you blabbering? 'for a while'? lmao.

awwww!!!  bolsheviks themselves waged war on Ukraine. lmao. and later in cohorts with those 'capitalist' countries (social democracies to be exact), and autocracies, they intervened in the spanish civil war on the side of dictator (fascist) Franco, against an actual leftist coaltion and helped murder 100s of thousands.

abolish currency and do what? they were always destined to fail.

don't bore me with all this bs history. If you call any of the above listed positions as 'leftist'.. then you don't even understand what leftism is. what you are is a neoliberal who's confused about terms he's using, and hates liberals for no reason other than the mere fact that they look down on your silly ethnonationalist tendencies.

dont worry, fascists have your back though. join them.

Rey narsi ga. Your replies shows you are a fully brainwashed - aggressive comopolitan, liberal guy with deep seated self hatred and contempts.

I am fully Ok to do land reforms like giving all landless lands. Actually landless is not as high as you think it is. but it is not practical now. These land pooling are best policies within the given social setting. Not THE best policies ever. You are particularly shameless in rejecting them in favor of do nothing policies of jagga which eventually transfrers assets to adani/ambani.

India was welathier than china till 80s ra - lamdike - "says who" endhi - cant you look up facts over internet.

bolsheviks set up soviet union ra piccha pappa.  A lot of freedoms you enjoy happened due to their sacrifices in defeating the nazis and eventually breaking up of empires. A lot of worker rights were also made because of the power they weilded. what - you think hillary and pelosi and biden would have done that ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

India fails at providing jobs because india is conservative. Ok. china was "conservative" too with warlords, sex slavery gatra. what reformed china ? use  some brain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

So you dont know but you dont hesitate to call it "predatory". Did, china, like IMF ever demand the govt to reduce social spending, open up business for foregners ? i never heard of it. You dont know as well but it wont stop you from smearing. you are just shameless like that.

Yes China demands access to nation's assets.. on top of demanding to reduce social spending. yes yes to all of it.

you've never heard of it because you are a dumbfcuk who wants to just mouth off online, without even doing a cursory reading.

Srilanka's Hambantota port misadventure with China, and its ceding of 70% control to China on a 99yr lease. Is that 'predatory' enough for you? lmao.

'leftist' idiot.

you don't even know what you are talking about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Or there's an even better option. stop tagging me everywhere  like a fcuking whiny b1tch.

says the guy who tagged me in this thread @3$%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Yes China demands access to nation's assets.. on top of demanding to reduce social spending. yes yes to all of it.

you've never heard of it because you are a dumbfcuk who wants to just mouth off online, without even doing a cursory reading.

Srilanka's Hambantota port misadventure with China, and its ceding of 70% control to China on a 99yr lease. Is that 'predatory' enough for you? lmao.

'leftist' idiot.

you don't even know what you are talking about.

show me proof that china give recommendations on how govt do policy setting. As far as i know china doesnt interfered. "yes yes yes" endhi - yes to your lying ?

"control" to chian endhira lawde. Do you know what you talk about ? they fcking built the port to a country that needs the port. That port is managed by a chinese company. Do you know most ports in usa are atleast partially owned by foreigners ? why is usa not whining then? know nothing buffoon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

India fails at providing jobs because india is conservative. Ok. china was "conservative" too with warlords, sex slavery gatra. what reformed china ? use  some brain.

gatra gitra who cares man..

is China 'leftist'? if yes, tell me how.

don't bore me with crap about how China fed its people and made them prosperous. tell me how China is leftist. Then I can go ahead and respond to your use of the term 'leftist'. right now, it seems like you have no clue what you are talking about, and just want to use a term in whatever way you like.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

show me proof that china give recommendations on how govt do policy setting. As far as i know china doesnt interfered. "yes yes yes" endhi - yes to your lying ?

"control" to chian endhira lawde. Do you know what you talk about ? they fcking built the port to a country that needs the port. That port is managed by a chinese company. Do you know most ports in usa are atleast partially owned by foreigners ? why is usa not whining then? know nothing buffoon.

lmao.. control to china means, China didn't 'invest' in the port.. They were merely lenders to it.

do you understand the difference between a lender and a promoter?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.