calling db leftist Telugodura.

Raven_Rayes

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

gatra gitra who cares man..

is China 'leftist'? if yes, tell me how.

don't bore me with crap about how China fed its people and made them prosperous. tell me how China is leftist. Then I can go ahead and respond to your use of the term 'leftist'. right now, it seems like you have no clue what you are talking about, and just want to use a term in whatever way you like.

it is ofcourse leftist. leftist also means they will show flexibility as needed. US has free schooling, free police and free libraries - more than what india has especially when it comes to schooling. Does it mean us is communist ?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven_Rayes

• Telugodura456

• Swatkat

• sintu

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

says the guy who tagged me in this thread @3$%

atleast I'm not tagging you in unrelated topics, I'm asking you a straight question, which you are struggling to respond to.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao.. control to china means, China didn't 'invest' in the port.. They were merely lenders to it.

do you understand the difference between a lender and a promoter?

That port is lended/built and then managed by a chinese company in agreement with Sri Lanka. Lanka ofcourse retains soverignity to the port. It is not as if a crime in port will be punished using chinese law or sri lanka police will not be allowed. 

No difference to this https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5234177

Most U.S. Port Terminals Are Foreign-Run

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

it is ofcourse leftist. leftist also means they will show flexibility as needed. US has free schooling, free police and free libraries - more than what india has especially when it comes to schooling. Does it mean us is communist ?

did you graduate high school at least?

I ask you to define your use of 'leftism', and this is the best you can do?

I think I should be ashamed to even engage with a dumbfcuk like you.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

atleast I'm not tagging you in unrelated topics, I'm asking you a straight question, which you are struggling to respond to.

Nee thalakayi.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

did you graduate high school at least?

I ask you to define your use of 'leftism', and this is the best you can do?

I think I should be ashamed to even engage with a dumbfcuk like you.

10gera lawde ke baal. WHy do you come to andhr forums to insult and show contempt to andhras. You developed a personality that is clueless, shows disrespect to people who are already suffering and then wonder why anyone criticizes you.

That port is lended/built and then managed by a chinese company in agreement with Sri Lanka. Lanka ofcourse retains soverignity to the port. It is not as if a crime in port will be punished using chinese law or sri lanka police will not be allowed. 

No difference to this https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5234177

Most U.S. Port Terminals Are Foreign-Run

wtf are you blabbering again?

do you understand how a lender becomes the owner (through a 99yr lease)? through predatory lending, ofcourse.

10gera lawde ke baal. WHy do you come to andhr forums to insult and show contempt to andhras. You developed a personality that is clueless, shows disrespect to people who are already suffering and then wonder why anyone criticizes you.

I'm asking your criticism to make sense, so I can respond to it. All I see is needless bluster and silly claims you being intellectually superior.. throw in masturbatory references to 'working class' - from a person who definitely makes an upper middle class salary in a white collar job.

atleast be consistent with your definitions so your accusations can stick. Or be sore loser who can't even articulate his point, but feels entitled to respond to personal grievance with mindless abuse.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nee thalakayi.

how come you have such low standards (not uncommon in this db though) for conversation, and still insist to talk to me?

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

wtf are you blabbering again?

do you understand how a lender becomes the owner (through a 99yr lease)? through predatory lending, ofcourse.

rey picchi pappa. The lesee is a professional port company. What is unusual about a foreign port operator operating a port ? China made a policy that it will not export revolution abroad. All its foreign relations are based on multi lateral conventions and rules.

you know nothing but i understand though there is lot of propoganda in general against countries like china. Just pay attention and learn.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how come you have such low standards (not uncommon in this db though) for conversation, and still insist to talk to me?

you just lie straight up. No one does in this forum. I answer every point worth answering that you raise - your response is "hahahahah" " you didnt answer".

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm asking your criticism to make sense, so I can respond to it. All I see is needless bluster and silly claims you being intellectually superior.. throw in masturbatory references to 'working class' - from a person who definitely makes an upper middle class salary in a white collar job.

atleast be consistent with your definitions so your accusations can stick. Or be sore loser who can't even articulate his point, but feels entitled to respond to personal grievance with mindless abuse.

10gera . No matter what the response is your response is "hahahaha" - pretend as if it is not been addressed.

You are just a liar - you got character issues in addition to general ignorance that you have.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey picchi pappa. The lesee is a professional port company. What is unusual about a foreign port operator operating a port ? China made a policy that it will not export revolution abroad. All its foreign relations are based on multi lateral conventions and rules.

you know nothing but i understand though there is lot of propoganda in general against countries like china. Just pay attention and learn.

simple wiki search would tell you that the company is a Chinese state owned enterprise.

I'm asking you to define leftism, and showing you how none of what you call 'leftist' is not leftist at all.. but just straight up capitalism with the backing of the state.

what China does or doesn't do, I don't give a fcuk. Its a stupid ethnostate and fcuk China.

should I take 'leftism' as state backed capitalism whenever you mention it? what other definitions of 'leftism' do you deem acceptable?

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera . No matter what the response is your response is "hahahaha" - pretend as if it is not been addressed.

You are just a liar - you got character issues in addition to general ignorance that you have.

don't bore me.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you just lie straight up. No one does in this forum. I answer every point worth answering that you raise - your response is "hahahahah" " you didnt answer".

I'm asking follow up questions dumbfcuk. Don't get all worked up over nothing. you are the idiot who's tagging me everywhere in the forum. So I'm asking you to define your accusations against me. What's the problem?

There's nothing special about Chinese growth - after the initial export led growth (of which US was the biggest backer).

just like there's nothing special about US growth, which was debt led since 2008, and before that a mix of new deal progressivism and keynesian policy. Not because of some free market bs.

similarly Chinese growth was also led by debt creation, not because its people 'worked hard' - like you so earnestly insist.

China didn't come up with some leftist magic out of thin air to fuel its growth. They just copied what US did. Or if you have instances of China backing marxist/maoist policies within their economy, please let me know.