calling db leftist Telugodura.

Raven_Rayes

All this whining because I correctly called you an ethnonationalist scum.

lmao. you are like my fcuking puppy now going everywhere i wish to take you. muah!!

find something better to do with your time, idiot.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven_Rayes

• Telugodura456

• Swatkat

• sintu

Chinese political economy is most likely maoist.. Its governance structure is maoist.

but outside of its political economy, its markets are dominated by cut throat capitalists, not leftists. workers have next to no protection outside of those working in state owned enterprises.

so by your own admission, if Chinese state capitalism is leftist - a somewhat workable description of the term, how would you classify Amaravati project as 'leftist'?

does the AP govt own Amaravati? or have they sold everything to the highest bidders?

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

There's nothing special about Chinese growth - after the initial export led growth (of which US was the biggest backer).

just like there's nothing special about US growth, which was debt led since 2008, and before that a mix of new deal progressivism and keynesian policy. Not because of some free market bs.

similarly Chinese growth was also led by debt creation, not because its people 'worked hard' - like you so earnestly insist.

China didn't come up with some leftist magic out of thin air to fuel its growth. They just copied what US did. Or if you have instances of China backing marxist/maoist policies within their economy, please let me know.

Why would US back china - a country with which it went to war and literally is in a cold war. You generally speak like you have been programmed to. 

Why can india or africa also do this magic of "debt creation".

US growth had lots of reasons - its a single state since 1776. Initially the growth was due to land that was taken and slaves that worked for free. Later on it was victory in wars and then immigration. Ofcourse they do have some decent governance - atleast for whites.

But china growth owes to only one - the revolution.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so by your own admission, if Chinese state capitalism is leftist - a somewhat workable description of the term, how would you classify Amaravati project as 'leftist'?

does the AP govt own Amaravati? or have they sold everything to the highest bidders?

CHina is not defined by its state capitalism. Does free schooling make us communist? first try to answer that. You think a leftist should behave in some pure way in every instance without having flexibility and adjustment. No theory does that.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Chinese political economy is most likely maoist.. Its governance structure is maoist.

but outside of its political economy, its markets are dominated by cut throat capitalists, not leftists. workers have next to no protection outside of those working in state owned enterprises.

to some extent it is true. But capitalists done control state in china. Once their job is done the state will discard them.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Why would US back china - a country with which it went to war and literally is in a cold war. You generally speak like you have been programmed to. 

Why can india or africa also do this magic of "debt creation".

US growth had lots of reasons - its a single state since 1776. Initially the growth was due to land that was taken and slaves that worked for free. Later on it was victory in wars and then immigration. Ofcourse they do have some decent governance - atleast for whites.

But china growth owes to only one - the revolution.

you ask questions to which I have already provided answers.

I can ask an obvious counter question to your stupid claim that china owes its growth only to revolution. There was another actual leftist/communist state - USSR, that withered away after the initial social upliftment project became successful.

China survived because it dropped 'leftist' principles. atleast with regards to economy. Simply did what US did. Racked up enough debt to finance everything.

Why India couldn't - I already told you. Africa is still colonized.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

to some extent it is true. But capitalists done control state in china. Once their job is done the state will discard them.

that's the idea, but the state cannot discard the capitalists, as China will find out soon.

btw China backtracked on all sanctions on social media companies that it introduced late last year. Chinese billionaires are back baby.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

CHina is not defined by its state capitalism. Does free schooling make us communist? first try to answer that. You think a leftist should behave in some pure way in every instance without having flexibility and adjustment. No theory does that.

dude, you are the idiot who's accusing me of being a 'liberal', when your own definition of a leftist is very close to a neoliberal - China being the exception here. I'm assuming you are attracted to China not because of its 'leftism', but because its an ethnostate.

Its a pity you couldn't use Korea as an example for successful country, since it aligns with political liberal nations like US. But fundamentally, there's not much difference between rise of China, and rise of Korea, and of Japan.

free schooling is not communist. But that's not a reason for you to pretend you are a leftist, when you can't even define it properly.

44 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, you are the idiot who's accusing me of being a 'liberal', when your own definition of a leftist is very close to a neoliberal - China being the exception here. I'm assuming you are attracted to China not because of its 'leftism', but because its an ethnostate.

Its a pity you couldn't use Korea as an example for successful country, since it aligns with political liberal nations like US. But fundamentally, there's not much difference between rise of China, and rise of Korea, and of Japan.

free schooling is not communist. But that's not a reason for you to pretend you are a leftist, when you can't even define it properly.

I am assuming you are attracted to liberalism because it leans to fascism and satisfies the cruel desires you have. 

Japan/Korea are vassals they have huge military bases of us. They cannot be treated as soverign countries.

Free schooling, 40 hour work week - where do you think these came from? from imperialists and capitalists ?read up.

55 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you ask questions to which I have already provided answers.

I can ask an obvious counter question to your stupid claim that china owes its growth only to revolution. There was another actual leftist/communist state - USSR, that withered away after the initial social upliftment project became successful.

China survived because it dropped 'leftist' principles. atleast with regards to economy. Simply did what US did. Racked up enough debt to finance everything.

Why India couldn't - I already told you. Africa is still colonized.

What answers you provide ? you annoy the hell of everyone with your insecure "lols" "hahahahahahs".  Why is china not an actual leftist state ? it is completely marxist - lenisist. they define themselves as such, chinese made many contributions to the theory of marist - lenism. When they say they are this and you deny them then you deny them their agency. You do that without any self reflection because you are a dumb racist scum. Liberals taught you that but your morals are corrupt anyway.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

What answers you provide ? you annoy the hell of everyone with your insecure "lols" "hahahahahahs".  Why is china not an actual leftist state ? it is completely marxist - lenisist. they define themselves as such, chinese made many contributions to the theory of marist - lenism. When they say they are this and you deny them then you deny them their agency. You do that without any self reflection because you are a dumb racist scum. Liberals taught you that but your morals are corrupt anyway.

back to square one - lmao. bye

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

back to square one - lmao. bye

10gera. You are insincere and i have never seen you debate with respect. You get your informaition from people you look up like people here get their info from their caste peddalu and will change only if caste peddalu gives signals. For you it is some thella liberal who need to give you the signal. No matter how much i tell you can neither engage me with respect nor take me at my words.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am assuming you are attracted to liberalism because it leans to fascism and satisfies the cruel desires you have. 

Japan/Korea are vassals they have huge military bases of us. They cannot be treated as soverign countries.

Free schooling, 40 hour work week - where do you think these came from? from imperialists and capitalists ?read up.

again, why are you so worked up? lmao.

you never actually asked me why I'm more sympathetic to liberalism than any of the other 'isms. Like I am asking you to define your 'leftism', which you are utterly failing at.

literally the 8-hr work day came from execution of four anarchists on May 1 1886 in Chicago who fought for the right to an 8hr work day. lmao.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. You are insincere and i have never seen you debate with respect. You get your informaition from people you look up like people here get their info from their caste peddalu and will change only if caste peddalu gives signals. For you it is some thella liberal who need to give you the signal. No matter how much i tell you can neither engage me with respect nor take me at my words.

you deserve no respect. Just read your own responses.