calling db leftist Telugodura.

Raven_Rayes

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what a dumbfck. Did i accuse you of leftism? i  "accused" you of liberalism which is what you claimed. I "accused" you of andhra hate which is what you said when you said every andhra fellow in hyd is an exploiter. I "accused" you of hating working class when you repeated trashed tamils, telugu and assamese for asking for recognition for their languages when they are under hindi hegemony.

i have rarely seen such a confused, hateful, distasteful person like you.

where did I say you accused me of leftism? In another response, I specifically mentioned that you accuse me of being a 'liberal', when you yourself exhibit all the classic tendencies of a neoliberal.

Yes, Andhra fellows like you who live in Hyd and are still talking about united AP are scum, exploiter whatever. Not Andhra fellows who are living outside of Hyd. They are fine. you are scum. sure.

assamese, tamils.. don't waste your time.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven_Rayes

• Telugodura456

• Swatkat

• sintu

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what self hate ra narsi - you repeatedy accuse me of language nationalism. And you dont define what you accuse others. You are the one who hated andhra people who are like what - right next to rayalaseem you claim to be from ? is that not self hate?

dude, you are an ethnonationalist scum man. own up to it.

one has to be an asshole of the highest order to demand that Telugu speaking states should remain together even if one state doesn't want to.

how do you expect to achieve this against the wishes of the side that doesn't want be under one state?

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its simple. nationalists are people who love their nation. see how simple the definition is.

you fit in perfectly. you love the Telugu nation.. you love it because of your fondness for Telugu (so you claim).. that makes you an ethnonationalist. why ethno - because Telugu is both a linguist and an ethnic group.

for eg.. I can be telugu, since both my parents are Telugu, even though I have nothing to do with Andhra. But someone who was born in Andhra to non-Telugu parents can never be Telugu, even if he can speak the language fluently. It is tied to ethnicity - which is basically caste.

so you are casteist scum too, in addition to being an ethnonationalist. you just don't know it.

well if you can't even define leftism, then how are you going to counter my claim that all positions are basically neoliberal in spirit, and not leftist?

I know how.. lmao.. by whining your way out of having to explain why you are not a neoliberal.. and accusing me of random pointless bs. lmao.

in theory, capitalism is also stateless, but in practice capitalism cannot exist without the state providing cover for its shenanigans. Same with communism. In practice it cannot exist once the state protection is removed to its institutions.

anarchism is way more organic, and doesn't concern itself with pleading with the state to allow concessions. Instead anarchists take direct action and simply do what they want to do. the way humans are meant to live.

Nationalists are not those who "love" nation. Thats patriotism. In common paralance - a natioanlist is someone who puts the interests of his nation over and above everything - eventually leading to wars  or hegemony with neighbours.

Rest of what you written is immediately invalidated and garbage because you havent grasped a core idea.

I am not neoliberal because i am against the wars launched in name  of it.

Capitalism does not imagine a stateless society - infact it relies on explicit protection of capital which can only be guarenteed by state. Communism explicitly imagines a stateless society. Again a poor grasp of basics.

Anarchism is timep ass phase of youth like "gothic" dresses gatra.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, you are an ethnonationalist scum man. own up to it.

one has to be an asshole of the highest order to demand that Telugu speaking states should remain together even if one state doesn't want to.

how do you expect to achieve this against the wishes of the side that doesn't want be under one state?

the most ignorant guy giving labels here. I am ok with telangana being its own nation if it wants to. but living under ddelhi suzernity but not sharing it with andhras can only come through racism which is what you are.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nationalists are not those who "love" nation. Thats patriotism. In common paralance - a natioanlist is someone who puts the interests of his nation over and above everything - eventually leading to wars  or hegemony with neighbours.

Rest of what you written is immediately invalidated and garbage because you havent grasped a core idea.

there's no 'core' idea here. what do patriots do that is different from nationalists then?

both are the same scum. except in your idiot mind.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not neoliberal because i am against the wars launched in name  of it.

well, that's why I said you are ethnonationalist scum.. coz you supported the war Russia waged on Ukraine.

I merely remarked that a lot of positions you align with are neoliberal, but you are basically an ethnonationalist scum.

it fits perfectly.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Capitalism does not imagine a stateless society - infact it relies on explicit protection of capital which can only be guarenteed by state. Communism explicitly imagines a stateless society. Again a poor grasp of basics.

tell that to people who call themselves libertarians in the US.

in reality, neither communism nor capitalism can survive without the state, whatever its idealists claim the original plan was..

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Anarchism is timep ass phase of youth like "gothic" dresses gatra.

someone who wants to 'weild' power won't understand anarchism. not just state power, but even social power, power in personal relationships, in groups. Its abdication of institutionalization of power. at every level.

if you want to provide for "telugu" people, you're already a piece of sh1t. you are already on the path to using 'telugu' to push yourself into the conversation. In reality, Telugu doesn't need you - an english speaking asshole living in the USA. The best you can do for Telugu is to translate works of art or science into Telugu.

doing politics under the name of 'telugu' is what the lowest of low do.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

the most ignorant guy giving labels here. I am ok with telangana being its own nation if it wants to. but living under ddelhi suzernity but not sharing it with andhras can only come through racism which is what you are.

who cares what you are okay with, asshole.

where did 'racism' come in here? TG can do what it wants, under Delhi, or as independent nation.

that you think its your place to tell what TG should do, is what is funny to me. Tell it to your TG brothers. Not to me. Convince them of your pov. don't waste your time with me.

@Telugodura456 'patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel' said some major figure... probably bernard shaw. who knows.

do you think he meant patriots or nationalists? lmao.

hint: both are the same scum technically. perhaps one of them is more poltically involved. thats all. but both are aligned ideologically.. meaning they are both bigots and idiots.

ok whatever.

just stop tagging me everywhere fcukface.

I'm disgusted to even have to deal with your cringe bs.

It's like having to talk to a badly behaved 8yr old kid.

19 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's no 'core' idea here. what do patriots do that is different from nationalists then?

both are the same scum. except in your idiot mind.

well, that's why I said you are ethnonationalist scum.. coz you supported the war Russia waged on Ukraine.

I merely remarked that a lot of positions you align with are neoliberal, but you are basically an ethnonationalist scum.

it fits perfectly.

tell that to people who call themselves libertarians in the US.

in reality, neither communism nor capitalism can survive without the state, whatever its idealists claim the original plan was..

someone who wants to 'weild' power won't understand anarchism. not just state power, but even social power, power in personal relationships, in groups. Its abdication of institutionalization of power. at every level.

if you want to provide for "telugu" people, you're already a piece of sh1t. you are already on the path to using 'telugu' to push yourself into the conversation. In reality, Telugu doesn't need you - an english speaking asshole living in the USA. The best you can do for Telugu is to translate works of art or science into Telugu.

doing politics under the name of 'telugu' is what the lowest of low do.

so you dont know the difference between patriotism and nationalism. Its a pretty wide difference - Bernie Sanders will not call himself  a nationalist but will he call himself unpatriotic ? Anyone who has some acquaintance with political discourse will immediately know the difference. One is a political ideology in which state power is used to keep nation interests over everything else - other is more of an emotion or feeling.

It also shows you have still not understood what i mean by respect to telugu language of the people. Working classes have languages given to them out of love by their mothers and parents. THey have emotions for it, they express their dignity in it. Indian govt has an explicity policy of disprespecting it. That is the context in which this come up.

But you dont have the calmness or intelectual bent to understand any of it. You are too agitated due to racism you accumulated towards andhra people who are like right next door. Thats what being "indian" does - hate your neighbor but show loyalty to some formless delhi. Basically hate.

12 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

so you dont know the difference between patriotism and nationalism. Its a pretty wide difference - Bernie Sanders will not call himself  a nationalist but will he call himself unpatriotic ? Anyone who has some acquaintance with political discourse will immediately know the difference. One is a political ideology in which state power is used to keep nation interests over everything else - other is more of an emotion or feeling.

It also shows you have still not understood what i mean by respect to telugu language of the people. Working classes have languages given to them out of love by their mothers and parents. THey have emotions for it, they express their dignity in it. Indian govt has an explicity policy of disprespecting it. That is the context in which this come up.

But you dont have the calmness or intelectual bent to understand any of it. You are too agitated due to racism you accumulated towards andhra people who are like right next door. Thats what being "indian" does - hate your neighbor but show loyalty to some formless delhi. Basically hate.

lmao delusional idiot. Bernie Sanders is a nationalist too. whether he calls himself one is immaterial.

basically if this is the cringe (about Telugu) that you have to share, don't even bother posting.

13 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

other is more of an emotion or feeling.

the 'emotion or feeling' that is leveraged to capture power, duh!!

otherwise if you just want warm fuzzy feeling for Telugu, you don't have to lose your sh1t on a db about it.

anyway I'm done with your bullshit. just fcuk off with your fake Telugu concern bs.

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao delusional idiot. Bernie Sanders is a nationalist too. whether he calls himself one is immaterial.

basically if this is the cringe (about Telugu) that you have to share, don't even bother posting.

10gera. Your words have no meaning. Its like humpty dumpty saying "words mean what i want them to mean".Annoying POS. unfit for any normal debate.

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the 'emotion or feeling' that is leveraged to capture power, duh!!

otherwise if you just want warm fuzzy feeling for Telugu, you don't have to lose your sh1t on a db about it.

anyway I'm done with your bullshit. just fcuk off with your fake Telugu concern bs.

rey lamdike. You need to get out of here. coming to andhra form to preen and show off how much you disespect. racist scum.

16 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey lamdike. You need to get out of here. coming to andhra form to preen and show off how much you disespect. racist scum.

Lmao. Keep arguing with the caricature of me you have in your mind. 

Drama queen.