vendor payment issue

cloud

wife worked for 3 months and gave notice to vendor stating health concerns . desi vendor gaadu hurt iyi inka payment release chestaledu . 3 months ithundi . Is it time to esclate to implementation partner ( tella vendor ) . Client HR email id kuda undi . 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, cloud said:

wife worked for 3 months and gave notice to vendor stating health concerns . desi vendor gaadu hurt iyi inka payment release chestaledu . 3 months ithundi . Is it time to esclate to implementation partner ( tella vendor ) . Client HR email id kuda undi . 

Yes do it don’t wait 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cloud said:

Do it

Dol ki complaint chesta ani vheppu 2nd day payment account lo untadi..we had similar issue with small vendor in 2011..there is officially form also in dol website keep it ready just in case..

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

So final ga employer paina layer call lift chesaadu . Vaadu antaadu prime vendor pay cheyyatledu ani . Naa wife call cheste prime vendor ki she is not lifting her call . She seems to be angry that my wife did not give 3 weeks notice . Infact my wife had health issues and called prime vendor office when she resigned and asked to check if client can release her early . Next day her access was blocked and she thought client was ok to release her . 

Epdu prime vendor naa paruvu poyndi . i will not bill to client ani employer paina layer tho annadata . maa paina layer asked to send time sheets againa nd he will talk to prime vendor again . 

Thinking of waiting for a week and escalate to client . 3 months pay raledu . Client manager manchoode unde apdu daithae 

1 minute ago, cloud said:

So final ga employer paina layer call lift chesaadu . Vaadu antaadu prime vendor pay cheyyatledu ani . Naa wife call cheste prime vendor ki she is not lifting her call . She seems to be angry that my wife did not give 3 weeks notice . Infact my wife had health issues and called prime vendor office when she resigned and asked to check if client can release her early . Next day her access was blocked and she thought client was ok to release her . 

Epdu prime vendor naa paruvu poyndi . i will not bill to client ani employer paina layer tho annadata . maa paina layer asked to send time sheets againa nd he will talk to prime vendor again . 

Thinking of waiting for a week and escalate to client . 3 months pay raledu . Client manager manchoode unde apdu daithae 

Escalate to client manager if your wife in in contact with him

22 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Escalate to client manager if your wife in in contact with him

Yeah thinking of . Did anyone encounter these issues . Does reaching out to client help ?

29 minutes ago, cloud said:

Yeah thinking of . Did anyone encounter these issues . Does reaching out to client help ?

If client is mad at your wife then no use. Prime vendor gaadu maatram full fire lo untaadu mee meeda. Try it

Timesheets tho Dol ki complain cheste mee wife employer ni eskuntaadu not vendor or client.

46 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Yes it ll help , I left one vendor in a similar way giving one week notice and my employer said we didn’t receive payment, I simply texted my client manager and looks like he gave earful to vendor and vendor was worried and called me and said not to make it worse anymore by speaking more to client manager and did payments after that 

Hopefully it works for us . edho stocks lo poina em kaadu kani ela hard earned money raakunte ne baadestadi 

On 6/27/2022 at 10:55 AM, cloud said:

Send laptop to DOL

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Yes it ll help , I left one vendor in a similar way giving one week notice and my employer said we didn’t receive payment, I simply texted my client manager and looks like he gave earful to vendor and vendor was worried and called me and said not to make it worse anymore by speaking more to client manager and did payments after that 

Ucha padadhi na koduku ki @3$%

38 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

If client is mad at your wife then no use. Prime vendor gaadu maatram full fire lo untaadu mee meeda. Try it

Timesheets tho Dol ki complain cheste mee wife employer ni eskuntaadu not vendor or client.

In turn employer can complain on vendor

• 1 month later...

Please help me here

I initiated email chain and looped prime vendor . Prime vendor confirmed that payments have been paid and provided check numbers as well . vendor gaadu enni saarlu email pettina reply istaledu and not picking calls . 

Primary vendor gaadiki kuda answer cheyyatledu email ki . Looks like vendor does not have any more relation with prime vendor . 

What can my employer do in this case . Money vendor daggara undi ponai around 20k . Howle gaalu