vendor payment issue

cloud

On 7/6/2022 at 8:01 PM, cloud said:

So final ga employer paina layer call lift chesaadu . Vaadu antaadu prime vendor pay cheyyatledu ani . Naa wife call cheste prime vendor ki she is not lifting her call . She seems to be angry that my wife did not give 3 weeks notice . Infact my wife had health issues and called prime vendor office when she resigned and asked to check if client can release her early . Next day her access was blocked and she thought client was ok to release her . 

Epdu prime vendor naa paruvu poyndi . i will not bill to client ani employer paina layer tho annadata . maa paina layer asked to send time sheets againa nd he will talk to prime vendor again . 

Thinking of waiting for a week and escalate to client . 3 months pay raledu . Client manager manchoode unde apdu daithae 

Please don’t take me wrong but 2 weeks notice period annadi minimum courtesy kada 

58 minutes ago, Fish said:

Please don’t take me wrong but 2 weeks notice period annadi minimum courtesy kada 

Notice echanu bro , my wife already had some health issues and informed the client as well , she could not take it longer so notice echi asked to relieve earlier if possible . Client was ok with it and prime vendor kuda release . Maa employer and prime vendor madyaloodu istaledu 

1 hour ago, cloud said:

Notice echanu bro , my wife already had some health issues and informed the client as well , she could not take it longer so notice echi asked to relieve earlier if possible . Client was ok with it and prime vendor kuda release . Maa employer and prime vendor madyaloodu istaledu 

Send an e-mail to all parties that you are reaching out to DOL as last resort and you will be taken care of.

Also tell them that you will mention all the facts that you had so far. 

1 hour ago, cloud said:

Got you….he is just causing trouble….vendor can’t hold money for long 

49 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Send an e-mail to all parties that you are reaching out to DOL as last resort and you will be taken care of.

Also tell them that you will mention all the facts that you had so far. 

Can i complain to dol on vendor as well if he is holding payments ? 

3 hours ago, cloud said:

Can i complain to dol on vendor as well if he is holding payments ? 

Why not? they are also a company and at the end you are not paid because of that. 

I am assuming there is no H-1B visa involved here.

15 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Why not? they are also a company and at the end you are not paid because of that. 

I am assuming there is no H-1B visa involved here.

No. H1 lo unapudu employer responsibility payrolls run cheyadam. DOL ki complaint iste ipudu employer ki problem avuthadi.

Employer gaadu vendor ni sue cheyali.

3 hours ago, ttr2tr said:

No. H1 lo unapudu employer responsibility payrolls run cheyadam. DOL ki complaint iste ipudu employer ki problem avuthadi.

Employer gaadu vendor ni sue cheyali.

Employer gaaditho prob emi ledu . Kani sue ante malla mana paisale ga poyedi . 

i will loop prime vendor again and say i dont get any confirmation on payments and will reach out to cleint to settle this andam anukuntunna , what say ? 

if it does not work out emp collections ki pampiddam kani 33% pothai annadu . Chudaali

On 7/6/2022 at 11:01 PM, cloud said:

So final ga employer paina layer call lift chesaadu . Vaadu antaadu prime vendor pay cheyyatledu ani . Naa wife call cheste prime vendor ki she is not lifting her call . She seems to be angry that my wife did not give 3 weeks notice . Infact my wife had health issues and called prime vendor office when she resigned and asked to check if client can release her early . Next day her access was blocked and she thought client was ok to release her . 

Epdu prime vendor naa paruvu poyndi . i will not bill to client ani employer paina layer tho annadata . maa paina layer asked to send time sheets againa nd he will talk to prime vendor again . 

Thinking of waiting for a week and escalate to client . 3 months pay raledu . Client manager manchoode unde apdu daithae 

donga dramas

On 6/27/2022 at 10:55 AM, cloud said:

wife worked for 3 months and gave notice to vendor stating health concerns . desi vendor gaadu hurt iyi inka payment release chestaledu . 3 months ithundi . Is it time to esclate to implementation partner ( tella vendor ) . Client HR email id kuda undi . 

You might have MSA or offer letter right? Why do you have Have to complaint client ? 

send a notice from court with penalty 

18 hours ago, cloud said:

Employer gaaditho prob emi ledu . Kani sue ante malla mana paisale ga poyedi . 

i will loop prime vendor again and say i dont get any confirmation on payments and will reach out to cleint to settle this andam anukuntunna , what say ? 

if it does not work out emp collections ki pampiddam kani 33% pothai annadu . Chudaali

yeah, client ki inform chestha ani dhamki iste work avuthundochu.

Same happened here, EVVC lo chesetapudu ilanti problems ee vastai, Prime vendor gaaniki chepina client ne adugutha ika anesariki ika prime vendor gaadu vaani venta padindu, after 4 months fight motham return vachinai

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ttr2tr said:

yeah, client ki inform chestha ani dhamki iste work avuthundochu.

Same happened here, EVVC lo chesetapudu ilanti problems ee vastai, Prime vendor gaaniki chepina client ne adugutha ika anesariki ika prime vendor gaadu vaani venta padindu, after 4 months fight motham return vachinai

Thanks bro , will do the same