Jump to content

Ee love da lo turka countries lo World Cup enduku pedtharo.. silly laws silly rules


quickgun_murugun
 Share

Recommended Posts

Single Football Fans Risk 7 Years in Prison for Having Sex at 2022 Qatar World Cup
 

If you’re looking to score at the 2022 World Cup, it better be on the playing pitch. According to reports, Qatar will be enforcing a sex ban ahead of the 2022 Qatar World Cup, meaning anyone caught having pre-marital sex could face up to seven years in prison.

 

The Daily Star has reported on fans with different surnames being prevented from booking and sharing the same room. “Sex is very much off the menu, unless you are coming as a husband and wife team. There definitely will be no one-night stands at this tournament.”, a police source said.

Another source added: “There will be no partying at all really. Everyone needs to keep their heads about them, unless they want to risk ­being stuck in prison. There is essentially a sex ban in place at this year’s World Cup for the first time ever. Fans need to be prepared. With very strict and scary consequences if you are caught. There is a feeling this could be a very bad tournament ­indeed for fans.”

The peninsular Arab country prohibits anyone from having sex outside of marriage, and World Cup travellers must follow the same rules. Fans who plan on bar hopping their way to matches will also be disappointed, as Qatar has a strict no drinking in public law and prohibits anyone from being publicly intoxicated. However, certain hotels and venues do serve alcohol on the premises. Other crimes include displays of public affection and wearing excessively revealing clothing.

FIFA has stated that “all are welcome” at the upcoming tournament; however, there has been a growing concern surrounding the strict regulations. Nasser al-Khater, the chief executive of the FIFA 2022 World Cup in Qatar, commented, “The safety and security of every fan is of the utmost importance to us.”

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

:giggle:  emundi Nikha chadivinchesi. Kubool hai , kubool hai, kubool hai ...anipinchali.........then do bumchik and Talaq Talaq Talaq ante legal aipotadi kada book prakaram.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

:giggle:  emundi Nikha chadivinchesi. Kubool hai , kubool hai, kubool hai ...anipinchali.........then do bumchik and Talaq Talaq Talaq ante legal aipotadi kada book prakaram.

Yes idhe comment anukunna easy 3x3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Single Football Fans Risk 7 Years in Prison for Having Sex at 2022 Qatar World Cup
 

If you’re looking to score at the 2022 World Cup, it better be on the playing pitch. According to reports, Qatar will be enforcing a sex ban ahead of the 2022 Qatar World Cup, meaning anyone caught having pre-marital sex could face up to seven years in prison.

 

The Daily Star has reported on fans with different surnames being prevented from booking and sharing the same room. “Sex is very much off the menu, unless you are coming as a husband and wife team. There definitely will be no one-night stands at this tournament.”, a police source said.

Another source added: “There will be no partying at all really. Everyone needs to keep their heads about them, unless they want to risk ­being stuck in prison. There is essentially a sex ban in place at this year’s World Cup for the first time ever. Fans need to be prepared. With very strict and scary consequences if you are caught. There is a feeling this could be a very bad tournament ­indeed for fans.”

The peninsular Arab country prohibits anyone from having sex outside of marriage, and World Cup travellers must follow the same rules. Fans who plan on bar hopping their way to matches will also be disappointed, as Qatar has a strict no drinking in public law and prohibits anyone from being publicly intoxicated. However, certain hotels and venues do serve alcohol on the premises. Other crimes include displays of public affection and wearing excessively revealing clothing.

FIFA has stated that “all are welcome” at the upcoming tournament; however, there has been a growing concern surrounding the strict regulations. Nasser al-Khater, the chief executive of the FIFA 2022 World Cup in Qatar, commented, “The safety and security of every fan is of the utmost importance to us.”

No PDA and no sexy clothes kooda…. Brazil match choosede porila kosam… inka kastame ila ayuthe 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

No PDA and no sexy clothes kooda…. Brazil match choosede porila kosam… inka kastame ila ayuthe 

next WC US lo ne..

ma Levi Stadium San Jose lo 4-5 matches undochu....hope Brazil plays one of them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Players kudaaa tshirt and chedddiiii luuuu vesukoniiii adtharaaa. Lekapotheeee Dubai sheikhhhh laaa langaluuuu vesukoniiii adalaaaaa.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Single Football Fans Risk 7 Years in Prison for Having Sex at 2022 Qatar World Cup
 

If you’re looking to score at the 2022 World Cup, it better be on the playing pitch. According to reports, Qatar will be enforcing a sex ban ahead of the 2022 Qatar World Cup, meaning anyone caught having pre-marital sex could face up to seven years in prison.

 

The Daily Star has reported on fans with different surnames being prevented from booking and sharing the same room. “Sex is very much off the menu, unless you are coming as a husband and wife team. There definitely will be no one-night stands at this tournament.”, a police source said.

Another source added: “There will be no partying at all really. Everyone needs to keep their heads about them, unless they want to risk ­being stuck in prison. There is essentially a sex ban in place at this year’s World Cup for the first time ever. Fans need to be prepared. With very strict and scary consequences if you are caught. There is a feeling this could be a very bad tournament ­indeed for fans.”

The peninsular Arab country prohibits anyone from having sex outside of marriage, and World Cup travellers must follow the same rules. Fans who plan on bar hopping their way to matches will also be disappointed, as Qatar has a strict no drinking in public law and prohibits anyone from being publicly intoxicated. However, certain hotels and venues do serve alcohol on the premises. Other crimes include displays of public affection and wearing excessively revealing clothing.

FIFA has stated that “all are welcome” at the upcoming tournament; however, there has been a growing concern surrounding the strict regulations. Nasser al-Khater, the chief executive of the FIFA 2022 World Cup in Qatar, commented, “The safety and security of every fan is of the utmost importance to us.”

Faisaaaalllll Anna. Qatar rial currency mundhuuuu dollarrrr kudaaaa jujubiiiii

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Their nation their laws, istam unte velli choodandi lekunte mingeyandi basic ga adi valla cheptunnadi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Single Football Fans Risk 7 Years in Prison for Having Sex at 2022 Qatar World Cup
 

If you’re looking to score at the 2022 World Cup, it better be on the playing pitch. According to reports, Qatar will be enforcing a sex ban ahead of the 2022 Qatar World Cup, meaning anyone caught having pre-marital sex could face up to seven years in prison.

 

The Daily Star has reported on fans with different surnames being prevented from booking and sharing the same room. “Sex is very much off the menu, unless you are coming as a husband and wife team. There definitely will be no one-night stands at this tournament.”, a police source said.

Another source added: “There will be no partying at all really. Everyone needs to keep their heads about them, unless they want to risk ­being stuck in prison. There is essentially a sex ban in place at this year’s World Cup for the first time ever. Fans need to be prepared. With very strict and scary consequences if you are caught. There is a feeling this could be a very bad tournament ­indeed for fans.”

The peninsular Arab country prohibits anyone from having sex outside of marriage, and World Cup travellers must follow the same rules. Fans who plan on bar hopping their way to matches will also be disappointed, as Qatar has a strict no drinking in public law and prohibits anyone from being publicly intoxicated. However, certain hotels and venues do serve alcohol on the premises. Other crimes include displays of public affection and wearing excessively revealing clothing.

FIFA has stated that “all are welcome” at the upcoming tournament; however, there has been a growing concern surrounding the strict regulations. Nasser al-Khater, the chief executive of the FIFA 2022 World Cup in Qatar, commented, “The safety and security of every fan is of the utmost importance to us.”

Qatar is awarded after they bribed... It's proven, but they are still allowed ...

No sex, but bribe is allowed 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Spartan said:

next WC US lo ne..

ma Levi Stadium San Jose lo 4-5 matches undochu....hope Brazil plays one of them

Super baaa… hope they play there and stadium exp will be next level 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FIFA lavda gallaki sigguseram ledu

Kh9kpLb.jpg

Intha mandi chachcina okka maata analedu. Manavallaki manushulu chanipotunna adige dhairyam ledu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

No PDA and no sexy clothes kooda…. Brazil match choosede porila kosam… inka kastame ila ayuthe 

Yeah ade kada .. Ee love da lo turka countries lo ilanti series lu pettadam waste ! 
move da lo Turks and their brainless laws !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Spartan said:

:giggle:  emundi Nikha chadivinchesi. Kubool hai , kubool hai, kubool hai ...anipinchali.........then do bumchik and Talaq Talaq Talaq ante legal aipotadi kada book prakaram.

@3$% Eezy peezy 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.