T Hub phase 2 Hyderabad Interior | worlds largest innovation campus

areyentiraidhi

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

CBN laid the foundation in 1990's and now the city of pearls is enjoying the fruits. Ultimately ppl should get employment.

Vaadi bonda... vaadi tarvaata kuppalu tappalu vachayi...

Cbn lekunte hyd lenattu inks enni days cheppukoni tirugutaaru..

Last election  lo ila chebuthene pack up chesi pampaaru party ni..

Papam vaadi sollu nammi congress did suicide in last election  campaigning with cbn in hyd.

Lekunte inko 20 seats vachevi

9 hours ago, argadorn said:

First nunchi aduguthuna kani nuvu samadanam evvalehdu … which state tho compare  chedham … mana what is better over there adhi matram chepatlehdhu

We can compare with TG itself..

Say what became better compared to previous years.

AP and TG are not similar states for comparison in my opinion.

To extrapolate.. try comparing TG with California..  or compare Karim Nagar with Hyderabad... it sounds weird right? 

We are always in the idea of comparing X with Y. It works if X and Y have similar properties else it's not a good comparison..

Hope I explained my view

30 minutes ago, Gcp said:

We can compare with TG itself..

Say what became better compared to previous years.

AP and TG are not similar states for comparison in my opinion.

To extrapolate.. try comparing TG with California..  or compare Karim Nagar with Hyderabad... it sounds weird right? 

We are always in the idea of comparing X with Y. It works if X and Y have similar properties else it's not a good comparison..

Hope I explained my view

nope , I never want you to compare tg with any state or atleast with Ap … I asked you which state implemented  better schemes so that telangana can learn and implement … if no state has better schemes than tg then tg is atkeast top of it in India … telangana is self sufficient in water and irrigation is now 2 .3 crores acres and it can go to 3 crores acres in this year … compare 70 to 80 lakhs acres in 2014 .. you can’t compare developing  state to America developed country