Srinivasa Ramanuja

sarfaroshi

18 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

There are many great people in history from einsten to stevejobs, from ramanujan to nobody at present generation from india. We dont have to appreciate and remember them everyday , we are in modern times appreciate calculators as we dont need to do math anymore 

Nuvu chesey paniki mee boss kuda bonus, promotion, pay increase ivakudadu annada

• Haha 2

Just now, FLraja said:

Nuvu chesey paniki mee boss kuda bonus, promotion, pay increase ivakudadu annada

Worst logic, inventors also got paid. Its an evolution we cant rememeber every great ppl every minute of our day who made our lives easy

10 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Okay i cant read all of this baa, in simple words i ll say stevejobs, bill gates and edison are the greatest ppl in the past 100 years who invented bulb, windows and our way to communicate to internet and finally a smartphone by jobs which changed the entire world and connected everyone. So in layman words please 

jobs gadu bongu, tik tok is great invention i say. gps is bongu gmaps is great invention by sundar i say. banks are bongu better.com is great invention i say. 

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

LOL bro you are funny, the way you keep shifting goal posts. Btw, no one "invented" electricity it always existed in nature. I thought you meant the light bulb, and no Edison didn't even invent that one. There have been multiple patents filed for light bulbs even before Edison's time. 

Anyway coming back to Ramanujan, a mathematician's contributions are different from how a tech entrepreneur(like Gates or Jobs)'s contributions work. Mathematics is still mostly a very theoretical discipline, and requires a lot of hypothesis, proof and imagination to come up with new solutions. A mathematician's contributions are often ahead of what can be practically achieved during the time they existed, and it's very esoteric and hard to understand the direct correlation between what they contribute and what you see in real time. It's not like testing a product multiple times to come up with something that captures popular imagination. 

It's fine if you don't understand how this works, and that doesn't diminish what Ramanujan's contributed to the field of number theory and mathematics in general. The fact that you think mathematics is about what a calculator does, makes what you imply quite clearly. LOL

Bro why do i care who invented what and what would i get by remembering their names like a never ending list bro, in simple words what did ramanujan invent tell na instead of copying the google paragraphs. Like an example i gave of bulb and smartphone which changed the word.

If you cant answer a question in simple words, you change your plan of action to mockery by reading between the lines lol

5 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Oh you donno who invented iphone? 

Nuvvu annadi "electricity" ani kadaa, iphone btw might have been conceptualized by Steve jobs but he didn't "invent" it, LOL. 

Keep spreading your pearls of wisdom bro, the best morning laugh I've ever had

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Worst logic, inventors also got paid. Its an evolution we cant rememeber every great ppl every minute of our day who made our lives easy

Andukey antunna nee manager ninnu gurtunchukovoddu simple ga cost cutting lo first lepestey 

• Haha 1

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Bro why do i care who invented what and what would i get by remembering their names like a never ending list bro, in simple words what did ramanujan invent tell na instead of copying the google paragraphs. Like an example i gave of bulb and smartphone which changed the word.

If you cant answer a question in simple words, you change your plan of action to mockery by reading between the lines lol

You are the one that doesn't understand the difference between "electricity" and "iphone", LMAO. 

What "simple" language are you talking about, you don't seem to know what a basic 3rd grade student here knows bro. Mathematics ante calculator lo chesedi ani self goal kooda esukunnavu, and you are supposed to be an "expert" Python programmer aah. Okay okay nammesam baa, carry on. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Iphone == Electricity naah. 

Idi choosara @veerigadu @Android_Halwa @3$%

I didnt say that, i was answering your question who invented what as your were confused, thats why asked didnt u know stevejobs invented smartphone ani in that context, but you twist the argument as you cant explain in simple terms what did ramanujan invent.

3 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Nuvvu annadi "electricity" ani kadaa, iphone btw might have been conceptualized by Steve jobs but he didn't "invent" it, LOL. 

Keep spreading your pearls of wisdom bro, the best morning laugh I've ever had

Anthe gani you are not answring what did ramanujan invent in simple words.

Its not wisdom remembering who created what bro, its only waste of time which i already mentioned in my frst post

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

I didnt say that, i was answering your question who invented what as your were confused, thats why asked didnt u know stevejobs invented smartphone ani in that context, but you twist the argument as you cant explain in simple terms what did ramanujan invent.

Sorry baa that you can't comprehend a 10 minute paragraph of what he "invented", btw mathematicians never "invent" they "conceptualize" or come up with a concept. Maybe you need to Google to understand the difference. 

Oh I am sorry I forgot you don't have 10 minutes to read that paragraph, since you are so busy. LOL

15 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Baa i cant read thats why am asking in simple words 

his formula used to measure surface area of uneven surfaces like mars. after measuring they use his pi equation to calculate the resources required to create colony…

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, FLraja said:

Andukey antunna nee manager ninnu gurtunchukovoddu simple ga cost cutting lo first lepestey 

Alage lepestaru ninnu aina nannu aina IT lo, as long we got paid thats fine, why do you keep sucking to your manager that he should remember your name