What lawn mower to use?

Aghori

1 hour ago, Aghori said:

DO you mow your lawn? if yes, which one do you use? gas or electric? recommended brand?

Not sure which state you live in bhayya but I call someone once every 2 or 3 weeks and they charge me $25-30 one time..I live in Chicago and I need that service hardly for 2-3 months…I don’t want any hassles with the lawnmower 

i use greenworks battery one and is good as my yard is small...my friends use power smart gas where it might need 2 gallons at the max

• Upvote 2

Yes greenworks(80v) is good … for a decent sized lawn. For me one battery charge wirks for mowing the lawn every 2-3 weeks in summer

Thanks bros. Greenworks seems like a good brand. Cord vs cordless chusthunna…seems corded is better

33 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Not sure which state you live in bhayya but I call someone once every 2 or 3 weeks and they charge me $25-30 one time..I live in Chicago and I need that service hardly for 2-3 months…I don’t want any hassles with the lawnmower 

I used to use them too but lately they have become unreliable or doing a lousy job…hoa saavadobbs with notices

నువ్వు నెట్టెది కాకుండా దాని అంతట అదే ముందుకు వెల్లెది కొనుక్కో . Choose self propelled. నాకు తెలియక కొన్న , summer లొ పులుసు కారిపొతుంది