AP Employee gaallaki baagaindi lol

NotSoBusy

5 hours ago, NotSoBusy said:

Avna sare aithe 

Jaggadi fan aite vodipovali anukuntara? Take back your silly rant. Yellow ghaad fellow.

10 hours ago, NotSoBusy said:

Last month my parents were spending peak summers without proper power , intlo inverter power kuda used to run out , I was so worried about them actually but couldn’t do anything because I’m in the US  , there was a time when there was no power for 36 hours straight, they were actually cursing themselves for voting this fellow  , picha na tuglak gaadu

also ee power bills enti , after he cancelled the previous power agreements oorlo power bill 7-8k osthundi, earlier it used to be 1.5-2k with 2 ACs and other appliances running 

oorlo 7-8k power bill raavatam enti asala and who will be be able to afford it by their own , I’m supporting my parents kabatti ok just imagine the situation of other people in the village 

Vizag lo we had direct private power so 2k - 5k ochedi depending on season and I thought 5k was a bit costly. Ikkadki vachaka 9k ochindi once and we were only two plus a toddler. 6k below bill ayte chudale. But what I don't understand is that half the time power kuda undatle. Load shedding chesi 1-2 hours tesina okay but random times lo potundi like even past midnight 1 or early morning 4 ki. I have never seen my invertor run out of battery before coming here except maybe once during some cyclone. Ikkada ekkado tension ostundi whether power will be back before invertor runs out ani. Those without invertors are ** though. Night nidra kuda pattadu especially during the warmer nights 

13 hours ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

Jaggadi fan aite vodipovali anukuntara? Take back your silly rant. Yellow ghaad fellow.

State motham ranting stage lo ne undi ippudu , jakka Bhajana fello 

mee jakka batch gaallu acting chestharo or nijanga u believe in whatever you spout in support of jagan i dont really understand , anyways end of the day you're all educated stupids 

4 hours ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

Vizag lo we had direct private power so 2k - 5k ochedi depending on season and I thought 5k was a bit costly. Ikkadki vachaka 9k ochindi once and we were only two plus a toddler. 6k below bill ayte chudale. But what I don't understand is that half the time power kuda undatle. Load shedding chesi 1-2 hours tesina okay but random times lo potundi like even past midnight 1 or early morning 4 ki. I have never seen my invertor run out of battery before coming here except maybe once during some cyclone. Ikkada ekkado tension ostundi whether power will be back before invertor runs out ani. Those without invertors are ** though. Night nidra kuda pattadu especially during the warmer nights 

Yeah almost the same case in our village too , intha jarguthunna ee lavade ke Baal jaggu fan gaallu are still supporting him , u can see some of them in this thread itself , mudd1 paina thannali okkokadni

5 hours ago, NotSoBusy said:

Yeah almost the same case in our village too , intha jarguthunna ee lavade ke Baal jaggu fan gaallu are still supporting him , u can see some of them in this thread itself , mudd1 paina thannali okkokadni

Most of them have no idea how bad it is since they don't live here. They think it is just propaganda by TDP. Some people esp converts worship him as they receive money from schemes but they're not the ones to come online, almost all of them belong to lower classes. As for local Reddies, a lot are unhappy but they don't want to put the CM down so over drinks, they will vent out the frustration but public lo (fb/WhatsApp forwards) they will take a positive stance because they hate CBN even more and also they will have some political connections with local ysrcp MLA etc which they want to maintain. Funny thing is the Hindus among them absolutely despise converts and say "jagratta ga undi, vellani ekkada unchalo akkada unchu". 

23 minutes ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

Most of them have no idea how bad it is since they don't live here. They think it is just propaganda by TDP. Some people esp converts worship him as they receive money from schemes but they're not the ones to come online, almost all of them belong to lower classes. As for local Reddies, a lot are unhappy but they don't want to put the CM down so over drinks, they will vent out the frustration but public lo (fb/WhatsApp forwards) they will take a positive stance because they hate CBN even more and also they will have some political connections with local ysrcp MLA etc which they want to maintain. Funny thing is the Hindus among them absolutely despise converts and say "jagratta ga undi, vellani ekkada unchalo akkada unchu". 

yeah genuinely speaking what other option do we have in the state right now ? , tuglak gadiki against ga post esthey these chillar 420 doggy gallu attacking saying im a yellow fellow , standard modus of operandi vaalladi to deflect the issue , picha na dash jaggu follower gaallani G paina thannali if they're still following him , i dont see any other reason why these fuckers still follow him apart from the caste equation  .

even my family voted for him in the last election thinking veedu edo peekuthadu ankuni , ochi rod pettadu for all of the working class

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, NotSoBusy said:

yeah genuinely speaking what other option do we have in the state right now ? , tuglak gadiki against ga post esthey these chillar 420 doggy gallu attacking saying im a yellow fellow , standard modus of operandi vaalladi to deflect the issue , picha na dash jaggu follower gaallani G paina thannali if they're still following him , i dont see any other reason why these fuckers still follow him apart from the caste equation  

Prashant Kishore strategy to some extent where he spread propaganda for vote bank politics. What people don't realize that if TDP is gone, so will YSRCP when BJP sees a power vacuum when there is no TDP to take up the votes and sends Jagan to prison. 

45 minutes ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

Prashant Kishore strategy to some extent where he spread propaganda for vote bank politics. What people don't realize that if TDP is gone, so will YSRCP when BJP sees a power vacuum when there is no TDP to take up the votes and sends Jagan to prison. 

yeah hard truth is that TDP is done , ee picha tuglak gadiki there's no opposition anymore

7 hours ago, NotSoBusy said:

State motham ranting stage lo ne undi ippudu , jakka Bhajana fello 

mee jakka batch gaallu acting chestharo or nijanga u believe in whatever you spout in support of jagan i dont really understand , anyways end of the day you're all educated stupids 

Notikochindi vagavu. Inka lagaku. Maree belt Bamber gadi la unnave.

5 hours ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

Notikochindi vagavu. Inka lagaku. Maree belt Bamber gadi la unnave.

arey nuvvu dengeyy ra babu , maree ekkuva try chesthunnav , picha na bluefilm batch ga

pichi na dash ga dont u actually understand whats happening in the state right now ? or else CBN time lo penta thinnaru ani nenu kuda penta thinta OK ankuntava ? , picha na M ga.

nee virtue signaling and all teeskelli nee G lo pettuko or nee Gagan anna G lo pettu

u better dont reply to this comment , G dengtha ninnu if u do.picha na M ga

On 7/3/2022 at 11:14 AM, NotSoBusy said:

arey nuvvu dengeyy ra babu , maree ekkuva try chesthunnav , picha na bluefilm batch ga

pichi na dash ga dont u actually understand whats happening in the state right now ? or else CBN time lo penta thinnaru ani nenu kuda penta thinta OK ankuntava ? , picha na M ga.

nee virtue signaling and all teeskelli nee G lo pettuko or nee Gagan anna G lo pettu

u better dont reply to this comment , G dengtha ninnu if u do.picha na M ga

Em ro bediristunnav... nee pilla oopulaki bhayapadala... nuvvu konchem sallabadu. BP to poyettunnav.

17 hours ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

Em ro bediristunnav... nee pilla oopulaki bhayapadala... nuvvu konchem sallabadu. BP to poyettunnav.

17 hours ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

Aina aa latkor Jagan gadi fan ani nuvvu decide cheyyadamendi pichoda.

Good cover drive , blue film batch ga lol

18 hours ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

Em peekthav ra , erri P blue film batch ga , barabar jaggu supporter gadni ani cheppukuni tirige avkadh kuda ledu Neeku from ur comments lol, jaggu gadu ichey bicham ki baaga Alvatu aipoyaru mee blue film batch gallu antha , bloody beggar fellows , mee bluefilm beggar batch gaallani 10githe Bhale maza osthadi ra asala , bloody beggar rice bag fellows 

bhale dorikav ra nuvvu naaku Mandu lo ki munching type lo lol