BJP pulls a Mega Maharashtra Stunner - Eknath Shinde To Be Chief Minister

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

Bhayya BJP means saffronization they want bakara's in the name of religion

BJP influence unna government's lo ekkada development jaragadu everything reverse development and too much of corruption jaruguthadi

Gujarat -65%, Assam - 64%, AP -67% ---> SSC results 2022 - edi just an example

@3$%

3 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

I am not a supporter of Congress or shivsena… i don’t like them either.. I am talking about the notion of a BJP govt will mean development of the state.. it is in fact the opposite… 

Every state mismanaged Covid… I should say every country mismanaged Covid… a crowded state like MH with lot of migrants will have lot more deaths.. during the lockdown, more people tried to move out from MH.. 

Palghar incident was more of a mob lynching due to misinformation… it is a terrible incident.. not sure what’s going on but there have been many mob lynchings in the past few years.. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/murderous-mob-lynching-incidents-in-india-dhule-whatsapp-rumour-5247741/

MH and Kerala are the worst states in mismanaging covid

go and check the growth rates of BJP states with non BJP states, it didnt come naturally as our Halwa sir says @Android_HaIwa

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

I am not a supporter of Congress or shivsena… i don’t like them either.. I am talking about the notion of a BJP govt will mean development of the state.. it is in fact the opposite… 

Every state mismanaged Covid… I should say every country mismanaged Covid… a crowded state like MH with lot of migrants will have lot more deaths.. during the lockdown, more people tried to move out from MH.. 

Palghar incident was more of a mob lynching due to misinformation… it is a terrible incident.. not sure what’s going on but there have been many mob lynchings in the past few years.. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/murderous-mob-lynching-incidents-in-india-dhule-whatsapp-rumour-5247741/

similar incident in BJP states quality as religious intolerance but not in NON BJP states..adento logic

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bhaigan said:

Ela untadi, Maharastra vinasanam start avuddi ippudu

anthe anthe

Sonia control 10gi poyake desam bagupadindi, same with MH

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bhaigan said:

Exactly inkoka 3 or 4 months lo easy ga kulipothadi ee government

liek 2 yrs lo Uddhav govt 10gipoinatta, anduke BJP ignored CM post, all BJP needs to do it not allow congress/NCP to rule in MH until next elections

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

MH and Kerala are the worst states in mismanaging covid

go and check the growth rates of BJP states with non BJP states, it didnt come naturally as our Halwa sir says @Android_HaIwa

They were honest and handled it properly. BJP states laga lekkalu dachukoledu

Kerala was best state in Phase 1 in controlling covid

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Pretty Little Liars Thank You GIF by The Paley Center for Media

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bhaigan said:

You need to see a doctor dude 

2 hours ago, bhaigan said:

CITI_c$y

5 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

similar incident in BJP states quality as religious intolerance but not in NON BJP states..adento logic

You can term it intolerance if one religion people kill other religion people based on some stupid theory or rumors … like the cow meat issue or the recent killing happened in Rajasthan.. they are stupid and horrendous.. 

But I think the MH issue was between hindus and hindus based on false information and rumors.. right??