BJP pulls a Mega Maharashtra Stunner - Eknath Shinde To Be Chief Minister

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Stunner kaadu… bjp caved into a defector from opposition and gave him CM post.. 🤦‍♂️

MH shuld not be in Congress/NCP as Mumbai contributes 16% of GDP to India, it serves the bigger purpose for nation

hook or crook, get those Sonia chamchas like Pawar/Uddhavbe powerless

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, manadonga said:

@Lovecrusader

entidi skech endi 

inka sivasena ni kalipesukuntara janallo 

Govt enni rojulu untadho evariki telsu....fadanavis anduke risk tiskoledu...

1 month lo padipovochu govt if sena rebels come back....

2 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

MH shuld not be in Congress/NCP as Mumbai contributes 16% of GDP to India, it serves the bigger purpose for nation

hook or crook, get those Sonia chamchas like Pawar/Uddhavbe powerless

So without bjp not in power, MH contributes 16% of GDP… and it has been largely peaceful…. Do you think with BJP in power, this will go further up? I think it will go down with religion and nationalism taking a front seat and growth taking a back seat… 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

So without bjp not in power, MH contributes 16% of GDP… and it has been largely peaceful…. Do you think with BJP in power, this will go further up? I think it will go down with religion and nationalism taking a front seat and growth taking a back seat… 

16% of GDP controlled by Sonia/Pawar directly
vs

16% of GDP controlled by Nationalists Under BJP

its easy now to differentiate between what is pseudo secularism vs nationalism

42 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Palghar incident, Covid mismanagement were peaceful ee kada nee opinion lo

every tom dick and harry know that BJP states are well managed both economically and law and order wise, you can live in cuckoo land of congress which can only go down from here never to be rising ever again

15 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Palghar incident, Covid mismanagement were peaceful ee kada nee opinion lo

every tom dick and harry know that BJP states are well managed both economically and law and order wise, you can live in cuckoo land of congress which can only go down from here never to be rising ever again

I am not a supporter of Congress or shivsena… i don’t like them either.. I am talking about the notion of a BJP govt will mean development of the state.. it is in fact the opposite… 

Every state mismanaged Covid… I should say every country mismanaged Covid… a crowded state like MH with lot of migrants will have lot more deaths.. during the lockdown, more people tried to move out from MH.. 

Palghar incident was more of a mob lynching due to misinformation… it is a terrible incident.. not sure what’s going on but there have been many mob lynchings in the past few years.. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/murderous-mob-lynching-incidents-in-india-dhule-whatsapp-rumour-5247741/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sheri said:

Veedu SS lo vunnappudu pedda thug anevallu. Ippudu CM ayyadu. Yela vuntundo rule choodali. 

Ela untadi, Maharastra vinasanam start avuddi ippudu

4 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Shiv sena rebels will quickly realize they can win zilch without Thackrey clan as face of the party and that is how all regional parties work, shinde doesn’t have any appeal beyond Thane municipal corporation. This government will not stay beyond 2023 or even 2022 if Uddhav proves he still has public support with BMC elections  happening in October or if either factions miserably fail

Exactly inkoka 3 or 4 months lo easy ga kulipothadi ee government

4 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Shiv sena rebels will quickly realize they can win zilch without Thackrey clan as face of the party and that is how all regional parties work, shinde doesn’t have any appeal beyond Thane municipal corporation. This government will not stay beyond 2023 or even 2022 if Uddhav proves he still has public support with BMC elections  happening in October or if either factions miserably fail

This applies to regional parties like TRS and YCP also

2 hours ago, ticket said:

Pani aaa M aa pushpalaki.. Dollor 80 indi.. Inka e stunner e kavali

master of diversions Modi

PM’s mastery in ‘Entire Distraction Science’ can’t hide these disasters

• ₹ at 78/$
• $17 bn LIC value lost
• WPI Inflation at 30yr high
• Unemployment at all-time high
• Largest ever bank fraud by DHFL

While Indians struggle, the PM is busy planning his next distraction.

BJP always want Puppet CM's like Jagan for AP now

Tamilnadu lo assembly pass chesina anni bills ni BJP governor apesadu literal political black mailing DMK to support NDA 

ekkuva takkuva chesthe TG government kuda atlane topple chestharu ee BJP erri pushpalu

Uddhav Thackeray guts ni mechukovali bhayya

thu 💦

18 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I am not a supporter of Congress or shivsena… i don’t like them either.. I am talking about the notion of a BJP govt will mean development of the state.. it is in fact the opposite… 

Every state mismanaged Covid… I should say every country mismanaged Covid… a crowded state like MH with lot of migrants will have lot more deaths.. during the lockdown, more people tried to move out from MH.. 

Palghar incident was more of a mob lynching due to misinformation… it is a terrible incident.. not sure what’s going on but there have been many mob lynchings in the past few years.. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/murderous-mob-lynching-incidents-in-india-dhule-whatsapp-rumour-5247741/

Bhayya BJP means saffronization they want bakara's in the name of religion

BJP influence unna government's lo ekkada development jaragadu everything reverse development and too much of corruption jaruguthadi

Gujarat -65%, Assam - 64%, AP -67% ---> SSC results 2022 - edi just an example