Amazon onsite

Abhagyudu

Have amazon onsite interview in 4 weeks..leetcode lo amazon tagged questions almost 600 vunnayi.. impossible to do them. 100 ke I took one month..so looking anyone who recently interviewed and if it is good enough to do those top 100 like that 

1 minute ago, Abhagyudu said:

Have amazon onsite interview in 4 weeks..leetcode lo amazon tagged questions almost 600 vunnayi.. impossible to do them. 100 ke I took one month..so looking anyone who recently interviewed and if it is good enough to do those top 100 like that 

see the pattern, from what I see they like to ask more dynamic programming 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Abhagyudu said:

My understanding is it’s team specific if you are referred by some one ask them and know the team. 

my suggestion is leetcode mediums. 

common problems practice cheyyi with multiple approaches .
Anagrams two pointers binary search graph ila konnintopics lo top qwuestions teesko ni solve cheyyi. 

because no one prepares to interview you. They go with their common problem they usually ask.

hope it helps. Good luck. 

21 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

My understanding is it’s team specific if you are referred by some one ask them and know the team. 

my suggestion is leetcode mediums. 

common problems practice cheyyi with multiple approaches .
Anagrams two pointers binary search graph ila konnintopics lo top qwuestions teesko ni solve cheyyi. 

because no one prepares to interview you. They go with their common problem they usually ask.

hope it helps. Good luck. 

Thanks bro..this isn't team specific ..team matching malli chestaranta..kind of new to me as well..

3 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

picchi vaada there are 10000 questions overall for companies to test ..LC has 2000 and you can max do 300 that too expert knowledge ki takes more than 1-2 years...so LC just 3% of actual questions..so until you master the concept nothing can help you