Jump to content

Ee car prices endhi vayya


KothaKurrodu
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 seater shop chedham ani velthe dealer gadu dekatle. No test drives, no proper information. Emina ante non-refundable deposit pay chesi line lo wait cheyali anta. Color, interior chose cheskunte option kuda ledhu. 2-3 different preferred colors ivvalanta. 5k just dealer ki ivvali anta for giving the car. Dont know when the things will go back to normal. Covid valla sankanakipoyindhi

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 last 2 years same situation.. msrp ki dorikithe deal anthe. Dealer markup is 5k-8k usually on good cars 

Heard new 2023 models ki andaru prices penchutunnaru ani 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 buy only electric cars from now on. wait until asian countries start making ev's for less than 25k.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

7 seater shop chedham ani velthe dealer gadu dekatle. No test drives, no proper information. Emina ante non-refundable deposit pay chesi line lo wait cheyali anta. Color, interior chose cheskunte option kuda ledhu. 2-3 different preferred colors ivvalanta. 5k just dealer ki ivvali anta for giving the car. Dont know when the things will go back to normal. Covid valla sankanakipoyindhi

Kia tesko bri anni unaye stock

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

Kia tesko bri anni unaye stock

Telluride completely out of stock maa area lo.. not even test drive .. min 3,4 months waiting and avi ochina direct ga bookings cheskunnollake pothai anta.. so cant even checkout the car

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Telluride completely out of stock maa area lo.. not even test drive .. min 3,4 months waiting and avi ochina direct ga bookings cheskunnollake pothai anta.. so cant even checkout the car

Telluride and palisade are hot cars in market!

Kia and Hyundai lately making good value cars for the buck

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

nuvvu musko

Seriously.. now luxury cars are cheaper and getting for msrp on inventory vehicles… Hondas and Toyotas have no available inventory and dealers are selling for a markup over msrp… Tesla aithe cheppakkarledu 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Seriously.. now luxury cars are cheaper and getting for msrp on inventory vehicles… Hondas and Toyotas have no available inventory and dealers are selling for a markup over msrp… Tesla aithe cheppakkarledu 

Enti dinner

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mustang EV Jan lo book chesa…ippatiki dikku ledu. Kaneesam oka email kuda ledu regarding ETA. Adhi situation…car dealers recchipotunnaru

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

Mustang EV Jan lo book chesa…ippatiki dikku ledu. Kaneesam oka email kuda ledu regarding ETA. Adhi situation…car dealers recchipotunnaru

anni set avutaye babaih…Dallas real estate agents chokkalu chinchukunnaru dallas lo taggidhe le real estate prices ani couple of months back…ippudu price cuts ki musukuntunaru…same fate car dealers ki vastadi

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.