Jump to content

How was ATA convention 2022?


Kesava_King
 Share

Recommended Posts

Nenu ninna vellina. M lags organize chesadu. No proper planning. Food ithe worst~ Mayuri Catering vadu, $2 worth food quality and quantity. There is no other food stalls. Money D thinaru kodukulu.

Sad guru didn’t even answer one question straight.

No celebrity hadavidi.only 2 % of advertised guests showed up.

Thaman concert seemed to be not less than a cheap concert in villages.

evarikina showing details chepandi, kanisam adi ayna workout ayidhi emo chudam.

 

share your experience.

Halleluiah!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Kesava_King said:

Nenu ninna vellina. M lags organize chesadu. No proper planning. Food ithe worst~ Mayuri Catering vadu, $2 worth food quality and quantity. There is no other food stalls. Money D thinaru kodukulu.

Sad guru didn’t even answer one question straight.

No celebrity hadavidi.only 2 % of advertised guests showed up.

Thaman concert seemed to be not less than a cheap concert in villages.

evarikina showing details chepandi, kanisam adi ayna workout ayidhi emo chudam.

 

share your experience.

Halleluiah!!

Pedda celebs evaru showed up? Guest list matram baaru undi 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Kesava_King said:

Nenu ninna vellina. M lags organize chesadu. No proper planning. Food ithe worst~ Mayuri Catering vadu, $2 worth food quality and quantity. There is no other food stalls. Money D thinaru kodukulu.

Sad guru didn’t even answer one question straight.

No celebrity hadavidi.only 2 % of advertised guests showed up.

Thaman concert seemed to be not less than a cheap concert in villages.

evarikina showing details chepandi, kanisam adi ayna workout ayidhi emo chudam.

 

share your experience.

Halleluiah!!

100% correct

 

80% of people who waited for taman concert left in 1 hour... Horrible experience 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

Pedda celebs evaru showed up? Guest list matram baaru undi 

Rakul, sadguru, adavi sesh, kavitha 

 

Lot of VJs like sree mukhi came, but they are no where to be seen at event 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Rakul, sadguru, adavi sesh, kavitha 

 

Lot of VJs like sree mukhi came, but they are no where to be seen at event 

Shopping kosame ocharemo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.