How long will it take you guys to earn 1M

toranam

4 years ala because my father loaned just a bit above 10 cr at 18% interest to a local company here if they don't go bankrupt. But a good number of ppl I know are making 5-10 cr per year and they started from middle/upper middle class families 20-30 years back, bought so much land and now using it to start high volume constructions or some manufacturing industry

27 minutes ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

4 years ala because my father loaned just a bit above 10 cr at 18% interest to a local company here if they don't go bankrupt. But a good number of ppl I know are making 5-10 cr per year and they started from middle/upper middle class families 20-30 years back, bought so much land and now using it to start high volume constructions or some manufacturing industry

Edanta us lo na bayya

3 minutes ago, toranam said:

Edanta us lo na bayya

No bro, India lo. USA lo anta interest rates undav kada nor is the real estate crazy like in India where land goes 100x in 20-30 years. 

38 minutes ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

antha money appu isthey tirigi osthadi ani gaurantee enti , especially when you're dealing with 3rd parties 

1 minute ago, NotSoBusy said:

antha money appu isthey tirigi osthadi ani gaurantee enti , especially when you're dealing with 3rd parties 

They are known to us from many decades and my father is also a mutual partner in other companies they own. While they're having cash flow issues due to less profit margins, they're sitting on a gold mine of hundreds of acres of land where their factory units are. In the past, they also helped my father make much more money than what he loaned by tagging him along in some good ventures

Just now, toranam said:

Its still not 1M yet kada

I was trying to say, oka 300K Hyd lo invest chesthe 5 yrs lo 1M avthadhi ani bro.

7 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

I was trying to say, oka 300K Hyd lo invest chesthe 5 yrs lo 1M avthadhi ani bro.

Bro, ekkada pettina make sure you have some daily presence and little bit of local power there. Kabjas ippudu ela unnai ante first some guy will start staying there in a hut or makeshift construction and depending on the response, Ambedkar statue or bust leputaru. Its over then, no politician no matter which party are gonna save you unless you settle for a huge amount

3 minutes ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

Bro, ekkada pettina make sure you have some daily presence and little bit of local power there. Kabjas ippudu ela unnai ante first some guy will start staying there in a hut or makeshift construction and depending on the response, Ambedkar statue or bust leputaru. Its over then, no politician no matter which party are gonna save you unless you settle for a huge amount

Better gated community investments. ippudu farms plots kuda gated vi esthunnaru, better to look at those.

literally Open lands, open plots and unknown remote villlages lo agri lands ni avoid cheyadam better, though avi tempting lowest prices osthunna risk anavasaram. 

Problem may not be with the lands owners later, but with middlemen, brokers and local chota mota panchayat leaders. But finally risk maatram pardesi/non-local buyers ke. ye!!