Count 100-200 min

JambaKantu

Considering the degrading mental state of current generation, I won't be surprised.. No instilling values, manamey goppa aney liberalism vachesindi.. for example, monna team ki Happy 4th of July.. Take a break from work and enjoy your long weekend ani pettanu.. daaniki oka Intern replied back.. there is nothing proud about being "happy" or "enjoying".. anukunta.. edo slavery gurinchi class peekindi.. i responded back in a private email that the security offered by this nation is still unparalleled.. I can understand differing perspectives but I want my team to have a good time ani.. how would you like me to wish about the same anna.. she was like you do not need to.. but if you want to just say have a good 3 day weekend.. 

@Vaampire, tagulutunnara neeku kooda ilantollu??

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

Considering the degrading mental state of current generation, I won't be surprised.. No instilling values, manamey goppa aney liberalism vachesindi.. for example, monna team ki Happy 4th of July.. Take a break from work and enjoy your long weekend ani pettanu.. daaniki oka Intern replied back.. there is nothing proud about being "happy" or "enjoying".. anukunta.. edo slavery gurinchi class peekindi.. i responded back in a private email that the security offered by this nation is still unparalleled.. I can understand differing perspectives but I want my team to have a good time ani.. how would you like me to wish about the same anna.. she was like you do not need to.. but if you want to just say have a good 3 day weekend.. 

Seen 100s like this 

7 minutes ago, MRI said:

Lot of people in india are happy on aug 15th and jan 26th because of them being holiday . Thats bitter truth and we have to accept it. This is applicable to july 4th as well. 
nenu aithey have a nice long weekend ani pedutha message. Thanksgiving ki mathram happy thanksgiving anthey

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Lot of people in india are happy on aug 15th and jan 26th because of them being holiday . Thats bitter truth and we have to accept it. This is applicable to july 4th as well. 
nenu aithey have a nice long weekend ani pedutha message. Thanksgiving ki mathram happy thanksgiving anthey

Good for you 

4 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Thanksgiving ki kooda edo indigenous people ni champaru ani controversy vundi.. harvest festival ayina sare.. daaniki happy times with loved ones ani rastaanu anthey..

6 hours ago, MRI said:

Thanksgiving ki kooda edo indigenous people ni champaru ani controversy vundi.. harvest festival ayina sare.. daaniki happy times with loved ones ani rastaanu anthey..

Ok

12 hours ago, MRI said:

Ee madhya idoka saavu vachi padindi… Have a long weekend ani kottu baaa.. alage happy 4th of July evvadu chesukutunnado vaadiki ani kooda add chey….

12 hours ago, MRI said:

Typing waste ittanti piccha poompuhar batch tho..

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, MRI said:

liberalism we see today is entire opposite of what this word means, they should better called it anti liberalism

go check any liberal, they happen to big hypocrites in their life too

the typicaly loathing themes

• humanity has caused destruction, over population should be controlled etc etc, they buy a prius thinking they are saving humanity, they dont discuss about batteries and the exploitation that is going on around mining, and the toxicity to earthy
  • abortion is a choice, but vaccination should be mandated
  • trump does not involve in wars : he has destroyed the image of US across the world
  • when biden involves in wars and severe inflation, they say he has controlled covid and created jobs, economic recovery jobs automatically fall into his account, whereas jobs lost during trumps locksdown goes into trumps account