Alert 🚨- Wife FB check cheskondi

UniHelp

Just now, jerry1 said:

they are all mommies and you are calling them as "mundalu". Their opinion they will post just like you are posting as mundalu

Evartithey divorce ki suggest chesthunayo avanni adhey category. Kastha alochinchevallu ala anaru. Muskoni panchusko. Nuvvu kuda unava endhi antha feel avthunav over to @anna_vendy

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

What you mean by so? Please eloborate. Do you think it is good for her husband to comment somethinv veey cheap and suggesting other women to file for divorce? Without kmowing the otherside of the story? Also, please do think about thier husbands and the consequences they will fave because of this. Dont say that speaking out non sense out is freedom. There is a limit to everything you better know rather than blindly supporting them.

I just asked photo pedithe enti ani. 

I don't think anything at all and I did not read this comment of yours. And ekkuva kashtapadaku next comments Koda choodanu.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

It is a private group.. don’t post the names of the women here.. at least hide/blur the names… 

Adhevarthi subba lachmi anta go have baby somehwete after 6 months vadiki call chesi divorce ichey antundhi. Ellani sarigga penchinatle leru. Kastha vere vi suggest cheyochuga. Ikada abusive husbands ni evadu suppror cheyadu e db lo. Kani etlanti galeez mokalni mathram vadhalipettaru evaaru

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

I don't think anything at all and I did not read this comment of yours. And ekkuva kashtapadaku next comments Koda choodanu.

Aithey mingai ra malla vachi threads eyalu db lo

2 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Chal dobbai paradeshi naye

5 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Adhevarthi subba lachmi anta go have baby somehwete after 6 months vadiki call chesi divorce ichey antundhi. Ellani sarigga penchinatle leru. Kastha vere vi suggest cheyochuga. Ikada abusive husbands ni evadu suppror cheyadu e db lo. Kani etlanti galeez mokalni mathram vadhalipettaru evaaru

vadhilipettaddu @3$%

16 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Madhu Priya asked site name enti ani and the one who originally posted responded as andhrafriends 

mental fellows madhu priya DB lo evari wife ani disco chesthunnaru… sarigga sadvi savandi ra 

peru bagundani inspire ayyaru laa, DB lo janaala post laki koda logic endi raa bhai, grow up

Pakka unna ladies ee baga unna ladies ni cheda 10gutharu.

Job chooskoni,  evvariki ivvaku, neeku mee amma babu ki pettuko ani. Inni rojulu poshinchina mogudu erri pulka marii...

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

Pakka unna ladies ee baga unna ladies ni cheda 10gutharu.

Job chooskoni,  evvariki ivvaku, neeku mee amma babu ki pettuko ani. Inni rojulu poshinchina mogudu erri pulka marii...

Home daggarnunchi kitti partys davada antu pampinav antey anthey. Adadhi tirigi sedidhi movudu intla kursoni sedipothadu. Vammo epuud oka kanta kanipeduthune vaundali friends medha

• Haha 1

Actual ilanti ladies nizanga divorce isthe no issues. I will even admire their independence. But most use it to blackmail and make marriages hell. They want husbands to finance their lifestyles.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Actual ilanti ladies nizanga divorce isthe no issues. I will even admire their independence. But most use it to blackmail and make marriages hell. They want husbands to finance their lifestyles.

They can work and finance their own lifestyles no why depend on husband’s  money?

3 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Madhu Priya asked site name enti ani and the one who originally posted responded as andhrafriends 

mental fellows madhu priya DB lo evari wife ani disco chesthunnaru… sarigga sadvi savandi ra 

We just needed a woman’s name to trigger everyone … doesn’t matter what her role is and what she did… 😂