Hyderabad city drone visuals (night view) in 4k

areyentiraidhi

1 hour ago, RSUCHOU said:

Laid foundations to which buildings? Did you see it in 2004 Vs 2010 by the time YSR died and during the TRS rule. The development is phenomenal. 2003 lo aa inorbit mall area lo rallu tappa maremi levu. 2010 lo aa area link road etlundeno telusa? 

I understand that you think there is no one but CBN. But, if you are a person that lived in the area and worked in the area during that time, you would know. Difference chudalante dollar dreams movie /godavari movie / leader movie choodu difference in these areas clear ga telustundi. based on year the movie was shot, you will be able to see the difference. Ippudu Kothaguda circle to gacchibowli flyover road 1 week lo vesaru, because Sonia was visiting. CBN time lo road mottam single lane untonde. 

As someone that saw Hyderabad Hitech area since 2002, I can say, most of the development happened post CBN era and I am not even talking about the financial district and kokapet areas. By the time TDP moved out of power, Hyderabad was still a laidback small city may be comparable to a Nagpur/Pune. What it is today is beyond Bangalore in terms of infrastructure. So, giving credit to CBN for Hyderabad is like giving Kapil Dev credit for 2011 world cup win.

I lived and worked in that area. Sollu aapu.

I said CBN laid the foundation and plans. THe entire hi-tec city was mapped out by his adminsitration and golden mile. Every building you see that are still coming now were planned before 2004.

I am more than happy to celebrate anyone else achievements. But i dont have patience for blind hate batch like you with caste calculations in mind.

1 hour ago, RSUCHOU said:

Laid foundations to which buildings? Did you see it in 2004 Vs 2010 by the time YSR died and during the TRS rule. The development is phenomenal. 2003 lo aa inorbit mall area lo rallu tappa maremi levu. 2010 lo aa area link road etlundeno telusa? 

I understand that you think there is no one but CBN. But, if you are a person that lived in the area and worked in the area during that time, you would know. Difference chudalante dollar dreams movie /godavari movie / leader movie choodu difference in these areas clear ga telustundi. based on year the movie was shot, you will be able to see the difference. Ippudu Kothaguda circle to gacchibowli flyover road 1 week lo vesaru, because Sonia was visiting. CBN time lo road mottam single lane untonde. 

As someone that saw Hyderabad Hitech area since 2002, I can say, most of the development happened post CBN era and I am not even talking about the financial district and kokapet areas. By the time TDP moved out of power, Hyderabad was still a laidback small city may be comparable to a Nagpur/Pune. What it is today is beyond Bangalore in terms of infrastructure. So, giving credit to CBN for Hyderabad is like giving Kapil Dev credit for 2011 world cup win.

balio luvduh lo cbn...inka aa mrodda gadi peru talustunara 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, areyentiraidhi said:

Power of CBN, hats off to you Babu. Imagine if there is any other CM other than CBN would this has been possible?

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Every building you see that are still coming now were planned before 2004.

Poni a layout epudu plan chesinaro telusa ? Land acquisition for the purpose and zoning ?

Just asking..

9 minutes ago, Bigpappu said:

ye ra picheshwar nee sollu vadugu nibba pinky postlu tag cheyamantava mari

Arey bp tagginchuko 40 kuda kottetatlu levu. Paisal ki panikirani comments 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Poni a layout epudu plan chesinaro telusa ? Land acquisition for the purpose and zoning ?

Just asking..

emundhiva pani chesina vaadini acknowledge chesthe. I would not hestitate to acknowledge work of ysr or jagga if they did it. can you show me.