Hyderabad city drone visuals (night view) in 4k

areyentiraidhi

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

CBN laid foundations to it in like 8 years. YSR ruled for six years - is there anything anyone can show saying "look ysr did this" ? panchi pettadu paisal - later they recovered electricity bills with retrogade charges too much ga.

Lol. Raheja IT park evadu kattadu.. metro evadu ? Outer ring road vesthe gola chesi …YSR chanipoyaka “outer nene vesa” ani cheppukuntadoka sannasi 

41 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

You should try your hand at standup, brother.  Sollu aapalsindi nenu kadhu. Ilage unte T-hub kuda masterplan lo undi anettu unnav.

Idho nee anandam kosam ee video choosuko. Ippudu latest video chusuko. The whole of T-hub area was hills with no connectivity to Raidurg. 

We used to use the road after Wipro where Ista was later built to do bike racing. There used to be a lake after Wipro with an old temple ruin. Bangaram village fair shooting akkade jarigindi. That was in 2006 Jan if I remember. The whole area after that was not on any master plan. Kokapet annadi plan kadhu kadha janala thought process lo kuda ledu. The road that goes from wipro to DPS connecting Khajaguda was through the fields. Oakridge literally used to be in a marshland dump.

Every time you accuse me of caste hatred, you are exposing your blind caste affiliation. You need to come out of your denial to see the light. Well just a little thought for you. I was a witness to signing of the MOU of Infosys/Wipro Pocharam campuses. That was definitely not on Babu sir's master plan.

Babu garu visionary ani pracharam chesukovadaniki tappa, ayana antu define chesina hitech city master plan lo emi ledu.

I challenge you to provide a single link to the so called master plan you talk about. I will give you an opportunity to check for yourself.

Check the IT export revenues of Bangalore/Chennai/Pune and Hyderabad during the so called golden period of the visionary. You will see that Hyderabad was a consistent 4 on the list even behind Pune.

If you are serious about it, here is some additional reading for you. The measures that Indian government took during the 90's and 2000's for the betterment of IT. You will find that most of the programs that Babu sir claims credit for are infact central government schemes and Tamilnadu and Karnataka did a far better job than our own state.

https://crawford.anu.edu.au/acde/asarc/pdf/papers/2002/WP2002_06.pdf

As always, I expect an empty rebuttal with name calling than facts.

True 14 time lo nen Oka interview Ki poyina wipro lo . Assal akkada edho ee IT offices thappa Em lev .. khali khali undedhi. Ippudu aa area ki pothe edho newyork streets lo unna feeling vosthadhi. Financial district mathram super unchutharu 24*7 .. edho Singapore lo paper mukka kuda kanipinchanantha clean ga

2 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

You should try your hand at standup, brother.  Sollu aapalsindi nenu kadhu. Ilage unte T-hub kuda masterplan lo undi anettu unnav.

Idho nee anandam kosam ee video choosuko. Ippudu latest video chusuko. The whole of T-hub area was hills with no connectivity to Raidurg. 

We used to use the road after Wipro where Ista was later built to do bike racing. There used to be a lake after Wipro with an old temple ruin. Bangaram village fair shooting akkade jarigindi. That was in 2006 Jan if I remember. The whole area after that was not on any master plan. Kokapet annadi plan kadhu kadha janala thought process lo kuda ledu. The road that goes from wipro to DPS connecting Khajaguda was through the fields. Oakridge literally used to be in a marshland dump.

Every time you accuse me of caste hatred, you are exposing your blind caste affiliation. You need to come out of your denial to see the light. Well just a little thought for you. I was a witness to signing of the MOU of Infosys/Wipro Pocharam campuses. That was definitely not on Babu sir's master plan.

Babu garu visionary ani pracharam chesukovadaniki tappa, ayana antu define chesina hitech city master plan lo emi ledu.

I challenge you to provide a single link to the so called master plan you talk about. I will give you an opportunity to check for yourself.

Check the IT export revenues of Bangalore/Chennai/Pune and Hyderabad during the so called golden period of the visionary. You will see that Hyderabad was a consistent 4 on the list even behind Pune.

If you are serious about it, here is some additional reading for you. The measures that Indian government took during the 90's and 2000's for the betterment of IT. You will find that most of the programs that Babu sir claims credit for are infact central government schemes and Tamilnadu and Karnataka did a far better job than our own state.

https://crawford.anu.edu.au/acde/asarc/pdf/papers/2002/WP2002_06.pdf

As always, I expect an empty rebuttal with name calling than facts.

Kokapet was more of a real estate venture not a plan. You first need to comment like someone who has his head in his right place.

I said sendraal planned the golden mile and hi tec city to the T. hi-tec city is not one round building - it is a city of about 185 acres which includes raheja it park, tcs building and many others. same with golden mile.

Sendraal got microsoft/bcg gatra before they touched any of the so called first three places. I said many times before - in 1999 Microsoft was the richest company in the world. Any city in the world would have loved to have bill gates. Hyd beat them at all. For microsoft it is not cheap body shopping that mattered.

"It is a product of time"/ "anyone would have done it" are all cheap side comments. Sendral was out at 2004 - where is another major initiative that touched everyone ? NTR intorduced EAMCET which tounces every one in this forum. Where is such a thing from chenna reddy to so many reddies before 1994 then ysr, kiran kumar , rosiah gaadidhi guddu.

1 hour ago, Higher_Purpose said:

True 14 time lo nen Oka interview Ki poyina wipro lo . Assal akkada edho ee IT offices thappa Em lev .. khali khali undedhi. Ippudu aa area ki pothe edho newyork streets lo unna feeling vosthadhi. Financial district mathram super unchutharu 24*7 .. edho Singapore lo paper mukka kuda kanipinchanantha clean ga

rey picchal. What were you expecting that sendraal will wave a manthra dhandam in 1998 and EVERY building will rise itself at same time ? that entire are aof hi tec city of 185 acres and hundreds of acres in golden mile which included financial district in addition to orr and new airport were all initiatives of sendral. Not to mention MMTS. rythu bazars etc.

1 hour ago, Higher_Purpose said:

Lol. Raheja IT park evadu kattadu.. metro evadu ? Outer ring road vesthe gola chesi …YSR chanipoyaka “outer nene vesa” ani cheppukuntadoka sannasi 

Raheja IT part reheja kattadu ra picchal. But it is part of hitech city area - the entire eco system of a city and with all marquee clients were achieved by AP govt so it made sense for raheja or ascendas to invest billions. Because they know they will get clients for their office space.

Half knowledge caste gola fellows.

All those who say - anyone would have done. The time was like that - then why dont we see any new major initiate by others. It is not as if only NTR and sendraals were CMs.

Other than charminar anything else worth in hyderabad - whether  it s tankbund, necklace road, hi-tec city, golden mile, renovated gandhi hospital, rythu bazars, mini flyovers, mmts, airport - all were either concieved or implemented by either NTR or sendraal.

24 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Raheja IT part reheja kattadu ra picchal. But it is part of hitech city area - the entire eco system of a city and with all marquee clients were achieved by AP govt so it made sense for raheja or ascendas to invest billions. Because they know they will get clients for their office space.

Half knowledge caste gola fellows.

Nee bondha ra nee bonda…

apudu raheja IT park Ki land isthe Lolli chesina batch evaru. Chick pea size brain edhava … anni credits mingadam kadhu. Assal Hyderabad ni develop chesindhi YSR & KCR. Vallu next terms kiran kumar or rosaiah laga lite theeskunte ippudu chuse development kuda undakapov

Just now, Higher_Purpose said:

Nee bondha ra nee bonda…

apudu raheja IT park Ki land isthe Lolli chesina batch evaru. Chick pea size brain edhava … anni credits mingadam kadhu. Assal Hyderabad ni develop chesindhi YSR & KCR. Vallu next terms kiran kumar or rosaiah laga lite theeskunte ippudu chuse development kuda undakapov

yendhira koosthanav. yendhi lolli endhi ? do you know the hi-tech area plan ? do you knwo when the plan was made ? do you know that provision of land for raheja and adjacent ascendas park? chee sigguleni abadhhalkor.

42 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

All those who say - anyone would have done. The time was like that - then why dont we see any new major initiate by others. It is not as if only NTR and sendraals were CMs.

Other than charminar anything else worth in hyderabad - whether  it s tankbund, necklace road, hi-tec city, golden mile, renovated gandhi hospital, rythu bazars, mini flyovers, mmts, airport - all were either concieved or implemented by either NTR or sendraal.

Mint, ECIL, DRDL, ICMR, Survey of India, CDL, NFC, Begumpet airport, BHEL Maitrivanam, the so called film studios ivanni kuda CBN, NTR teesukocchara? KPHB and Vanasthali puram were the world's largest housing projects at one time. Ivi kuda Valle chesara? Hyderabad ante hitec city okkate kadu sir. They are good leaders no denying. They are not the only leaders.

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yendhira koosthanav. yendhi lolli endhi ? do you know the hi-tech area plan ? do you knwo when the plan was made ? do you know that provision of land for raheja and adjacent ascendas park? chee sigguleni abadhhalkor.

Asalu hitec city sankusthapana chesindi CBN aa NJR aa? Golden mile gadida guddu ee matalenduku kaani.. nuvvu cheppe master plan link jara pettu bhaiyya. 

Amazon/Google have invested more than Microsoft. Babu garu antha potugadaithe Bangalore startup hub endukayyindi?

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

Mint, ECIL, DRDL, ICMR, Survey of India, CDL, NFC, Begumpet airport, BHEL Maitrivanam, the so called film studios ivanni kuda CBN, NTR teesukocchara? KPHB and Vanasthali puram were the world's largest housing projects at one time. Ivi kuda Valle chesara? Hyderabad ante hitec city okkate kadu sir. They are good leaders no denying. They are not the only leaders.

ECIL, DRDL are central organizations created by delhi, They are also defense organizations and mostly loss making or inept public sector organization. Their employment potential is over all low. None of them had any high effect on general population like eamcet or hi tech city had - which were created by state govt for express benefit of state people.

Housing projects are basic needs. I mean it is inevitable housing projects will be there as population follows. But kukatpally also has a malicious history - it was made to move andhra people far away from traditional hotspots of city - or so i heard.

I never said they are the only leaders. Adhe problem - you take it as some ego thing or caste thing. I only take as an act that needs appreciation. 

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

NTR intorduced EAMCET which tounces every one in this forum.

Cheppukovadame kani chesindi emi ledu...anavasaranga NTR ki bhajana cheyaku EAMCET ani...

Most states introduced CET in this period and AP was one such state...it was a central initiative. natakalu esetode iga saduvu gurinchi cheppali...

17 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Asalu hitec city sankusthapana chesindi CBN aa NJR aa? Golden mile gadida guddu ee matalenduku kaani.. nuvvu cheppe master plan link jara pettu bhaiyya. 

Amazon/Google have invested more than Microsoft. Babu garu antha potugadaithe Bangalore startup hub endukayyindi?

inka aaa NJR sodhi nammuthunnava. Bangalore antha hub ai vunte microsoft hyd ki endhuku vacchindhi. ALso google amazon bangalore investments came a lot after sendraal left.

Regarding hi tech city layout. One source  ( i searched for YOU on the internet hope you say thanks) is this :

https://tsiic.telangana.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Cyberabad.pdf

They dont have full maps. But first page is golden mile and third page is hitec city phase 2 . you can see a date of 2005 as the last revised date. This used to be with APIIC as the layout was developed with APIIC and L and T with Ascendas and Rahejas as one of the anchor developers. But now AP got split and their website details are not there.

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Cheppukovadame kani chesindi emi ledu...anavasaranga NTR ki bhajana cheyaku EAMCET ani...

Most states introduced CET in this period and AP was one such state...it was a central initiative. natakalu esetode iga saduvu gurinchi cheppali...

EAMCET is centrail initiative ? the compulsion to lie is always there. May be NTR is uniquely lucky that all impact ful things happen magically on time only when he is in power and dissappear when others are in power. Can you tell any other educational reform by any other CM that touched all our lives like EAMCET ? I am not saying EAMCET is great and you cannot criticize it. I am telling it show how impactful it is and it is coming from a leadership which really wants change that can impact.