Hyderabad city drone visuals (night view) in 4k

areyentiraidhi

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

ECIL, DRDL are central organizations created by delhi, They are also defense organizations and mostly loss making or inept public sector organization. Their employment potential is over all low. None of them had any high effect on general population like eamcet or hi tech city had - which were created by state govt for express benefit of state people.

Housing projects are basic needs. I mean it is inevitable housing projects will be there as population follows. But kukatpally also has a malicious history - it was made to move andhra people far away from traditional hotspots of city - or so i heard.

I never said they are the only leaders. Adhe problem - you take it as some ego thing or caste thing. I only take as an act that needs appreciation. 

Oh wow.  Eamcet petti rendu sarlu paper leak chesaru. Hitech City pettindi evaru, Babu kadhu. NJR. The plan was a part of the Rajeev Gandhi 's IT plan proposed by Sam Pitroda. Peru vinnara sir ayanadhi?

Arogyasri, fees reimbursement had more impact on people than Eamcet had. People became engineers/doctors before eamcet as well. EAMCet was a directive from the courts and central government to implement the reservations appropriately. It was not a brainchild of CBN. Eamcet started in 1986, KCEt in 1984, Tancet in 1985. So, who was the pioneer?

Tankbund existed from the nizam times. What NTR did was adding statues of eminent people. DRDL loss making, NFC loss making. Evaru sir meeku cheppedi ivanni. Oka DRDL valla Santosh nagar and aa areas Anni develop ayyayi. Oka BHEL lo more than 10k employees and workers untaru. 2004 lo Babu garu digipoye time ki IT contribution to state revenue entha? Hyderabad revenue ki contribution entha? Stats choosukondi sir.

For every good decision NTR made, there are very bad decisions like Karanam raddu. Ippatiki villages lo land records Mottam screw up ayyayi chala chotla. His decision to cut down on the retirement age left several government offices lose continuity records.

Rythu bazaars were loss making ventures per say. Just because they looked good back then does not mean they were a success. Bhakti paravasyam lo munige vallaki nijalu kanipinchavu kabolu.

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

Oh wow.  Eamcet petti rendu sarlu paper leak chesaru. Hitech City pettindi evaru, Babu kadhu. NJR. The plan was a part of the Rajeev Gandhi 's IT plan proposed by Sam Pitroda. Peru vinnara sir ayanadhi?

Arogyasri, fees reimbursement had more impact on people than Eamcet had. People became engineers/doctors before eamcet as well. EAMCet was a directive from the courts and central government to implement the reservations appropriately. It was not a brainchild of CBN. Eamcet started in 1986, KCEt in 1984, Tancet in 1985. So, who was the pioneer?

Tankbund existed from the nizam times. What NTR did was adding statues of eminent people. DRDL loss making, NFC loss making. Evaru sir meeku cheppedi ivanni. Oka DRDL valla Santosh nagar and aa areas Anni develop ayyayi. Oka BHEL lo more than 10k employees and workers untaru. 2004 lo Babu garu digipoye time ki IT contribution to state revenue entha? Hyderabad revenue ki contribution entha? Stats choosukondi sir.

For every good decision NTR made, there are very bad decisions like Karanam raddu. Ippatiki villages lo land records Mottam screw up ayyayi chala chotla. His decision to cut down on the retirement age left several government offices lose continuity records.

Rythu bazaars were loss making ventures per say. Just because they looked good back then does not mean they were a success. Bhakti paravasyam lo munige vallaki nijalu kanipinchavu kabolu.

avuni ba  rajiv gandhi/sam pitroda gaadu vaadi amethi/up/delhi vadhili mana hyd ki chessar. Its clear you are undebatable. I dont know about KCET or TANCET. Eamcet revolutionaized ap with an entire coaching industry. THis led to AP students spilling over in to IIT's and the in to IT jobs. I dont see that happening in that extent in Kar or TN.

DRDL is a defence institution - ante by defintion loss making. Central budget isthe panulu jarughuthai lekpothe ledhu. what is its job potential ?

why is karanam raddhu bad? because karanams are brahmins ? he did munsif raddhu also and my grand father was a munsif. I dont mind - inherited positions must go.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

inka aaa NJR sodhi nammuthunnava. Bangalore antha hub ai vunte microsoft hyd ki endhuku vacchindhi. ALso google amazon bangalore investments came a lot after sendraal left.

Regarding hi tech city layout. One source  ( i searched for YOU on the internet hope you say thanks) is this :

https://tsiic.telangana.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Cyberabad.pdf

They dont have full maps. But first page is golden mile and third page is hitec city phase 2 . you can see a date of 2005 as the last revised date. This used to be with APIIC as the layout was developed with APIIC and L and T with Ascendas and Rahejas as one of the anchor developers. But now AP got split and their website details are not there.

Nammadam enti sir. STPIs of India Ani Google cheyyandi. Meeke telustundi. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_Technology_Parks_of_India

Raheja and ascendas were real-estate developers. IT companies kadhu. Microsoft okkati vacchindi. Tarvata emi vachayi? The rest of the development happened under the other governments. 

Microsoft vacchindi kadha Mari Hyderabad startup hub enduku kaledu?

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

Nammadam enti sir. STPIs of India Ani Google cheyyandi. Meeke telustundi. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_Technology_Parks_of_India

Raheja and ascendas were real-estate developers. IT companies kadhu. Microsoft okkati vacchindi. Tarvata emi vachayi? The rest of the development happened under the other governments. 

Microsoft vacchindi kadha Mari Hyderabad startup hub enduku kaledu?

Raheja and Ascendas are ofcourse real estate companies. They built IT parks which were leased to IT companies. why do you think they will build the parks if they are not sure companies will come.

STPIs are different intiative cross all of india including small towns in north. None of them are comparable to hyd. Inka light theesukoba nidra poyettattu natinche vaadine evadu lepthaadu.

you have to overcome lot of emotions to realize an obvious plain fact in front of you.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

EAMCET is centrail initiative ? the compulsion to lie is always there. May be NTR is uniquely lucky that all impact ful things happen magically on time only when he is in power and dissappear when others are in power. Can you tell any other educational reform by any other CM that touched all our lives like EAMCET ? I am not saying EAMCET is great and you cannot criticize it. I am telling it show how impactful it is and it is coming from a leadership which really wants change that can impact.

Central initiative kakapothey NTR Ki vunna burra ki itlanti schemes kuda vastaya ? All that he did was copied Karmabhumi TN’s schemes. 2 Rs rice nundi EAMCET varaku…

TANCET, KCET ani vinnava ? Avi epudu start ayinayi ? Even Madhya Pradesh has its own CeT…Maharastra has its own CET…

If any two people needs to be credited ante it should be P V Narasimha Rao and P Shiv Shankar, who were HR ministers in Rajiv Gandhi Govt which pushed for reforms. Not to mention Sam Pitroda. 

NTR being in power was a coincidence…peekindi emi ledu.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Central initiative kakapothey NTR Ki vunna burra ki itlanti schemes kuda vastaya ? All that he did was copied Karmabhumi TN’s schemes. 2 Rs rice nundi EAMCET varaku…

TANCET, KCET ani vinnava ? Avi epudu start ayinayi ? Even Madhya Pradesh has its own CeT…Maharastra has its own CET…

If any two people needs to be credited ante it should be P V Narasimha Rao and P Shiv Shankar, who were HR ministers in Rajiv Gandhi Govt which pushed for reforms. Not to mention Sam Pitroda. 

NTR being in power was a coincidence…peekindi emi ledu.

ya coincidence. magic. time anthe. sollu sodhi. Read my reply to RSUCHOU on EAMCET impact on andhra which was missing in other states with same concepts.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

ya coincidence. magic. time anthe. sollu sodhi. Read my reply to RSUCHOU on EAMCET impact on andhra which was missing in other states with same concepts.

Eamcet impact anta….the issue here is who is taking claim for EAMCET ..!

Glorious  yellow media and cult fans like you believed NTR introduced Eamcet and propagated the same lie for decades. 

Sam Pitroda, P V Narasimha Rao and P Shiva Shankar reign lo states lo CET’s were implemented. PVNR and Shiv Shanker both hail from Telangana.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

avuni ba  rajiv gandhi/sam pitroda gaadu vaadi amethi/up/delhi vadhili mana hyd ki chessar. Its clear you are undebatable. I dont know about KCET or TANCET. Eamcet revolutionaized ap with an entire coaching industry. THis led to AP students spilling over in to IIT's and the in to IT jobs. I dont see that happening in that extent in Kar or TN.

DRDL is a defence institution - ante by defintion loss making. Central budget isthe panulu jarughuthai lekpothe ledhu. what is its job potential ?

why is karanam raddhu bad? because karanams are brahmins ? he did munsif raddhu also and my grand father was a munsif. I dont mind - inherited positions must go.

Karanams were village record keepers. Brahmins or not, they were the ones that had all the records. In many villages, the appointed BDOs did not have a clue on how to maintain land records, survey the lands etc. In most of the villages, the land records are still not regularized. Half the property disputes in local civil courts find their root in that decision? Can't you see beyond a caste?

Amethi/UP vadili manaku chesedi enti sir? It was a country wide initiative. South India and Maharastra to an extend capitalized on that. Manam nijanga antha podichesi unte, why were we the fourth in IT export revenues when Babu sir was around. It was later under TRS regime that it grew to the second place.  The most of IIT graduates are from Bihar and Tamilnadu. Please check your stats. Bihar produces the most IITians and UPSC candidates. I think Andhra topped the list in IITian contribution in 2013/14 much after CBN.

Daniki Eamcet ki link pettaru choodandi. Meeku hatsoff. This is no less than Babu garu making Kalam the president. Job potential of the list of institutions I gave in my first post on this thread was close to 2 Lakhs, barring the auxiliary jobs it created.

All the major Pharma companies stole their formulas from IDPL including Reddys. At one point IDPL was providing jobs to more than 50000 people. A lot of the areas that are developed in Hyderabad were developed because of these industries.

Your view about Hyderabad seems to be myopic.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Raheja and Ascendas are ofcourse real estate companies. They built IT parks which were leased to IT companies. why do you think they will build the parks if they are not sure companies will come.

STPIs are different intiative cross all of india including small towns in north. None of them are comparable to hyd. Inka light theesukoba nidra poyettattu natinche vaadine evadu lepthaadu.

you have to overcome lot of emotions to realize an obvious plain fact in front of you.

Raheja did not build their offices until 2006. That was much after they received the land. Ascendas got more land than they built on. Even today Raheja mindspace has 30% unbuilt land. 

"you have to overcome lot of emotions to realize an obvious plain fact in front of you." That is exactly what you have to do to see facts.

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

Karanams were village record keepers. Brahmins or not, they were the ones that had all the records. In many villages, the appointed BDOs did not have a clue on how to maintain land records, survey the lands etc. In most of the villages, the land records are still not regularized. Half the property disputes in local civil courts find their root in that decision? Can't you see beyond a caste?

Amethi/UP vadili manaku chesedi enti sir? It was a country wide initiative. South India and Maharastra to an extend capitalized on that. Manam nijanga antha podichesi unte, why were we the fourth in IT export revenues when Babu sir was around. It was later under TRS regime that it grew to the second place.  The most of IIT graduates are from Bihar and Tamilnadu. Please check your stats. Bihar produces the most IITians and UPSC candidates. I think Andhra topped the list in IITian contribution in 2013/14 much after CBN.

Daniki Eamcet ki link pettaru choodandi. Meeku hatsoff. This is no less than Babu garu making Kalam the president. Job potential of the list of institutions I gave in my first post on this thread was close to 2 Lakhs, barring the auxiliary jobs it created.

All the major Pharma companies stole their formulas from IDPL including Reddys. At one point IDPL was providing jobs to more than 50000 people. A lot of the areas that are developed in Hyderabad were developed because of these industries.

Your view about Hyderabad seems to be myopic.

they are HERIDITARY  keepers. They were appointed by british and reserved to a caste. How is that compatible with a modern republic. The need to go ofcourse there will be friction.

Countrywise STPI's are jokes. HITECH city is not.

Andhra flooded IITs post 90s as part of the awareness that came from EAMCET. I studied in an IIT and i know what i am talking. DO you know how disrespectfully those tamil brahmin professors used to talk to telugu students ?

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

Raheja did not build their offices until 2006. That was much after they received the land. Ascendas got more land than they built on. Even today Raheja mindspace has 30% unbuilt land. 

"you have to overcome lot of emotions to realize an obvious plain fact in front of you." That is exactly what you have to do to see facts.

what a crazy pathetic pointless statement. what are you trying to argue - that every building planned by sendral did not rise automatically and immediately all at once so he wont get any credit ? ofcourse hi tech city area is meant to be developed for decades - because thats how it was planned and entire governmental exercise has gone to ensure it. Duh.

27 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

People became engineers/doctors before eamcet as well. EAMCet was a directive from the courts and central government to implement the reservations appropriately. It was not a brainchild of CBN. Eamcet started in 1986, KCEt in 1984, Tancet in 1985. So, who was the pioneer?

Silly fellows still believe EAMCET was a brainchild of NTR.

Infact Because of an inefficient CM like NTR, EAMCET implementation got delayed by two years in the then AP.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

they are HERIDITARY  keepers. They were appointed by british and reserved to a caste. How is that compatible with a modern republic. The need to go ofcourse there will be friction.

Countrywise STPI's are jokes. HITECH city is not.

Andhra flooded IITs post 90s as part of the awareness that came from EAMCET. I studied in an IIT and i know what i am talking. DO you know how disrespectfully those tamil brahmin professors used to talk to telugu students ?

IIT lo chadivina meere intha biased ga unte ela sir? When did I support hereditary posts?? All I am saying is his haphazard decision to cancel them overnight wrecked havoc. it is much bigger than the demonetization decision that rattled the economy of India. It is not friction from the caste that I am worried about. It is about the lost land records and the ineptitude of the BDOs that were supposed to fill in those posts.

HITEC City is not a joke. The fact that you attribute all development of HITEC city to one person, is. If EAMCET has opened doors to IITs then you have to thank the then Central Government and Supreme Court to push it onto the states. I am glad you got to go to IITs because of EAMCET. But, your gratitude is misplaced. 

Now coming to how the TamBram professors spoke to Telugu students, I have no first hand information as I did not go to an IIT. But, I did not hear this complaint from any of my friends or family members that did go to IITs. Well, not everyones experience is the same, I understand. So, I would not generalize that.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what a crazy pathetic pointless statement. what are you trying to argue - that every building planned by sendral did not rise automatically and immediately all at once so he wont get any credit ? ofcourse hi tech city area is meant to be developed for decades - because thats how it was planned and entire governmental exercise has gone to ensure it. Duh.

Hitec city of 185 acres vs the IT development of Hyderabad today. Please see what your statements are. He did allot the land. But, the development does start with laying one brick. The mason that laid the first brick does not get to be called the architect of an IT revolution. The revolution was started by the Congress government at the centre and definitely utilized by CBN for his popularity.

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

IIT lo chadivina meere intha biased ga unte ela sir? When did I support hereditary posts?? All I am saying is his haphazard decision to cancel them overnight wrecked havoc. it is much bigger than the demonetization decision that rattled the economy of India. It is not friction from the caste that I am worried about. It is about the lost land records and the ineptitude of the BDOs that were supposed to fill in those posts.

HITEC City is not a joke. The fact that you attribute all development of HITEC city to one person, is. If EAMCET has opened doors to IITs then you have to thank the then Central Government and Supreme Court to push it onto the states. I am glad you got to go to IITs because of EAMCET. But, your gratitude is misplaced. 

Now coming to how the TamBram professors spoke to Telugu students, I have no first hand information as I did not go to an IIT. But, I did not hear this complaint from any of my friends or family members that did go to IITs. Well, not everyones experience is the same, I understand. So, I would not generalize that.

haphazard nuvvu cheppinantha emi avvaledhu. And also if some haphazard happens it is fine. These heriditary posts are used to reinforce caste hierachies in villages - thats all. They must go even if there is some cost. It is disgusting no body touched them till 80s.

delhi pushed to all state ( i stil dont believe that halwa story - he lies like anything) but nothing like a competitve education industry came up anywhere.

It depends when they went also. After sometime when telugu and north indians flooded the campus they gave up their complaining as it became pointless. but before 90s it was hugely tamil brahmin adda.