Hyderabad city drone visuals (night view) in 4k

areyentiraidhi

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are comparing decades of work to a man work in 4-5 years. Even then all of these vizag steel, apco, jntu etc come close to a revolutionary impact CBN did - again to aspirational middle class like us. What CBN did you and i instantly feel and benefettied by. what is APCO to you ? all these are just tedious arguements just to win some points like school debates. No pasa nothing.

How many seats were added by these JNTUs - three in entire state i think and how many added in late 90s under CBN - no comparision assal. 

Hyd development chesthe - now you are saying he did TOO MUCH and put all his eggs in one basket. Till few posts ago you were trying hard to bluff he did nothing. everything was done by NJR, sam pitroda.

I can make few arguments but i cannot teach you character. it comes when you reflect.

Character - Ante CBN goppa ante character unnatu ledante lenatta anna. My point was every CM contributed to the state. CBN was no exception. What happened with Hyderabad was organic. Neeku CBN rule lo failures oppukune dhairyam ledhu. Sir, mottam IT IT ani chesi sadinchindi enti?

On 7/16/2022 at 2:15 PM, RSUCHOU said:

Character - Ante CBN goppa ante character unnatu ledante lenatta anna. My point was every CM contributed to the state. CBN was no exception. What happened with Hyderabad was organic. Neeku CBN rule lo failures oppukune dhairyam ledhu. Sir, mottam IT IT ani chesi sadinchindi enti?

Means credit must not be given. There is nothing called human initiative. its all karma - thats your stand.

I agree no one should be worshipped . Chandrababu is still a human just like anyone else not a god. but denying work and dismissing it is basically an anti-work attitude. A casteist society in general is anti-work. Social stratitdfication is more important than the progress achieved through work. thats why  Karnam - even though most karnams are not that wealthy- is anytime more important than wealth due to IT city or thousands of hobs.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Means credit must not be given. There is nothing called human initiative. its all karma - thats your stand.

I agree no one should be worshipped . Chandrababu is still a human just like anyone else not a god. but denying work and dismissing it is basically an anti-work attitude. A casteist society in general is anti-work. Social stratitdfication is more important than the progress achieved through work. thats why  Karnam - even though most karnams are not that wealthy- is anytime more important than wealth due to IT city or thousands of hobs.

Karma/stratification/casteist/discredit - Well those are not any of my points. All that I said was that there is no necessity to deify CBN and what he did was not visionary and I gave you my points. Whether or not to believe them is your prerogative. I did not bring in one statement supporting caste. You called me Baapan. For what? Because I spoke a few points against the Karanam decision?

You have not offered a single argument of substance. All you did was name calling, cry your voice hoarse with the lies. Well, I give you one thing. Maybe because you went to an IIT and may be because you prepared for GRE, you did learn a few good words. Your world view is totally myopic and as they say, you know nothing Jon Snow.

You are driven by your absolute loyalty to CBN. Expecting everyone to do the same and hating and calling people names that don't is archaic. 

I don't hate CBN, nor do I think he is half the man his loyalists think him to be. He was an ordinary politician, decent administrator and had a good run. What he has become right now is senile and all his supporter's arguments, puerile. 

Coming to credit, he has excellent media management skills and he can play and excellent long game. He had a screwed up vision limiting the states future by putting all eggs in one basket. He is a master of spending far too much money for far too less returns(to the state). His contribution to IT is, this also chip - that is also chip...  His undoing in my opinion is when he started believing in all the lies that the media was writing about him at his behest. 

Just like the old models fade away once there are new models, he too is at point of extinction and his next generation is a dud. So, like every other historical figure, he will die a has been. Well, waiting for the wrath to unleash.

1 minute ago, RSUCHOU said:

Karma/stratification/casteist/discredit - Well those are not any of my points. All that I said was that there is no necessity to deify CBN and what he did was not visionary and I gave you my points. Whether or not to believe them is your prerogative. I did not bring in one statement supporting caste. You called me Baapan. For what? Because I spoke a few points against the Karanam decision?

You have not offered a single argument of substance. All you did was name calling, cry your voice hoarse with the lies. Well, I give you one thing. Maybe because you went to an IIT and may be because you prepared for GRE, you did learn a few good words. Your world view is totally myopic and as they say, you know nothing Jon Snow.

You are driven by your absolute loyalty to CBN. Expecting everyone to do the same and hating and calling people names that don't is archaic. 

I don't hate CBN, nor do I think he is half the man his loyalists think him to be. He was an ordinary politician, decent administrator and had a good run. What he has become right now is senile and all his supporter's arguments, puerile. 

Coming to credit, he has excellent media management skills and he can play and excellent long game. He had a screwed up vision limiting the states future by putting all eggs in one basket. He is a master of spending far too much money for far too less returns(to the state). His contribution to IT is, this also chip - that is also chip...  His undoing in my opinion is when he started believing in all the lies that the media was writing about him at his behest. 

Just like the old models fade away once there are new models, he too is at point of extinction and his next generation is a dud. So, like every other historical figure, he will die a has been. Well, waiting for the wrath to unleash.

You are the one with no substance -  with ever changing stance. YOur stance changes from - CBN did nothing to CBN did too much to hyd to again back to he did nothign and everything is "organic".

I dont have any loyalty to CBN and i have made threads criticising him also. His treatment of govt employees to his dilly dallying on Telangana. CBN has no media management skills. what makes you think he has media management skills - he cannot even speak as good as ysr or pk or js. his son is even more embarassing. It is you just looking something to blame.

Let me tell you one thing if you think it is all "organic". You never had to deal with non-telugus like tamils or kannads baapans who controlled infosys/cognizant gatra. If you really think these people would have organically invested in hyd you are tremendously mistaken. I knew how much pushback they made to invest in hyd in early 2000s hyping up pune, kolkotta etc depsite clear employee preference for hyderabad.

Its only when CBN democratized IT and all these foreign companies like Micorsoft/oracle/bcg coming in they realized its useless to play games like that.

Lots of cities in india never had IT industry - hyd would have been the same.

• Upvote 1

Most of people like you @RSUCHOU had a cushy andhra to america pipeline. If you had to deal with chennai or bangalore before hyd had much of weight you would have realized the contempt these people had for hyd and telugu people in general.

one more thing @RSUCHOU i called you baapan not out of hate or name calling. But because of your obsession with Karanam ruling which happened almost 40 years. you were most likely a kid or not even born then. Such emotion you have on these things clearly were taught by your caste elders.

I dont know how much you were effected by it. But my family was directly effected as my grandfather lost his munsif or mansab position. He voted congress all his life but even we dont bother talking about that decision that much. writing is on the wall - these heriditary caste based position must go.

In fact contrary to what you may think that decision by NTR helped these traditional people. My grandfather was educated in English and did BA in british india. He could have landed a nice top bureaucrat job. But like a fool came back to his village because of the prestige associated with hereditary jobs like mansab. Others in my village who were not similarly anchored profited handsomely from modern economy.

The once patels/patwaris are now myhome jupallies and what not. what would they have got if they were still patel/patwaris.

27 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Most of people like you @RSUCHOU had a cushy andhra to america pipeline. If you had to deal with chennai or bangalore before hyd had much of weight you would have realized the contempt these people had for hyd and telugu people in general.

Well, did you deal with such people? If yes, how old are you brother?

Just now, RSUCHOU said:

Well, did you deal with such people? If yes, how old are you brother?

In cognizant we asked for a hyd center in our division. They did so much dilly dallying - hyping up kolkota/pune and talking BS. If all the infra in hyd did not make it inevitable for them - they sure would not have agreed to move jobs to hyd.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

one more thing @RSUCHOU i called you baapan not out of hate or name calling. But because of your obsession with Karanam ruling which happened almost 40 years. you were most likely a kid or not even born then. Such emotion you have on these things clearly were taught by your caste elders.

I dont know how much you were effected by it. But my family was directly effected as my grandfather lost his munsif or mansab position. He voted congress all his life but even we dont bother talking about that decision that much. writing is on the wall - these heriditary caste based position must go.

In fact contrary to what you may think that decision by NTR helped these traditional people. My grandfather was educated in English and did BA in british india. He could have landed a nice top bureaucrat job. But like a fool came back to his village because of the prestige associated with hereditary jobs like mansab. Others in my village who were not similarly anchored profited handsomely from modern economy.

The once patels/patwaris are now myhome jupallies and what not. what would they have got if they were still patel/patwaris.

I have no obsession. And, I have to talk about 40 years old ruling because you are the one that brought in NTR and his virtues. I had to show a mirror to the other side as well, right? Well, we are also affected by the decision because, in our village most of the land records are still in a mess.

1 minute ago, RSUCHOU said:

I have no obsession. And, I have to talk about 40 years old ruling because you are the one that brought in NTR and his virtues. I had to show a mirror to the other side as well, right? Well, we are also affected by the decision because, in our village most of the land records are still in a mess.

Its most probably exaggerated by your elders. in fact land records in coastal andhra in general are very good - even before computerization.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

In cognizant we asked for a hyd center in our division. They did so much dilly dallying - hyping up kolkota/pune and talking BS. If all the infra in hyd did not make it inevitable for them - they sure would not have agreed to move jobs to hyd.

The funniest and most racist arguement i still remeber is a senior manager saying - yes we need to make it comfortable for our norht indian employees by going to pune/kolkota anta. When anyone can see the clear majority of employees are telugu and asking for Hyd @RSUCHOU

These people thought telugus are not at their level. 

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

The funniest and most racist arguement i still remeber is a senior manager saying - yes we need to make it comfortable for our norht indian employees by going to pune/kolkota anta. When anyone can see the clear majority of employees are telugu and asking for Hyd @RSUCHOU

These people thought telugus are not at their level. 

Well, I have seen something similar happen from our side in Hyderabad. Telugu project managers conducting their meetings in Telugu even when there were people from other regions in the team. I feel it is very unfair to draw conclusions on behalf of the companies based on how one of your managers behaved. 

Companies will go where they see a strategic/commercial interest. A lot of SAP projects in Infosys at one point used to be driven from Hyderabad and Bangalore. That moved to Pune now as the power center shift happened and Pune boss took over. A lot of Storage and Infra projects in Cap Gemini used to run from Hyderabad which moved to Bombay after the death of the head of department. I can cite similar examples on the reverse as well. A lot of projects in NTT moved to Hyderabad after their Intelligroup acquisition. 

It all depends on several factors. Lot less based on the inherent bias. Most of these decisions in companies like Infy/Wipro/Deloitte's of the world get made by people that have a direct interest like cut in the profits, sales incentives etc. That has very less bearing on the CM of the state. The CM can offer goodies like tax holidays etc and request them to come over. 

Even by that parameter, post 2005 you will see more business expansion in Hyderabad than before that period. That has got nothing to do with Microsoft coming to Hyderabad. Well, I guess as ever, we stand on different ends in a discussion.

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Cushy Andhra to America pipeline. You make far too many assumptions on my behalf. I have worked in mutlicultural, multilingual, multinational environments before I came to America. Infact that helped shape up my world view in a way. People with contempt for someone else are dime a dozen. Let's say you become a manager to a non telugu team now. The chances are that you will show your contempt for them as someone like them had meted out a bad experience for you. This is how generalizations/typecasting comes into being. This is an unending cycle and all in human nature. The kind of groups that people form is all but natural. Developing contempt and letting that cloud your world view.. you be the judge.

That said, business decisions with boards involved, have built in checks and balances to overcome this exact bias. There is only 1 thing that drives and unifies them. Profits. 

30 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Well, I have seen something similar happen from our side in Hyderabad. Telugu project managers conducting their meetings in Telugu even when there were people from other regions in the team. I feel it is very unfair to draw conclusions on behalf of the companies based on how one of your managers behaved. 

Companies will go where they see a strategic/commercial interest. A lot of SAP projects in Infosys at one point used to be driven from Hyderabad and Bangalore. That moved to Pune now as the power center shift happened and Pune boss took over. A lot of Storage and Infra projects in Cap Gemini used to run from Hyderabad which moved to Bombay after the death of the head of department. I can cite similar examples on the reverse as well. A lot of projects in NTT moved to Hyderabad after their Intelligroup acquisition. 

It all depends on several factors. Lot less based on the inherent bias. Most of these decisions in companies like Infy/Wipro/Deloitte's of the world get made by people that have a direct interest like cut in the profits, sales incentives etc. That has very less bearing on the CM of the state. The CM can offer goodies like tax holidays etc and request them to come over. 

Even by that parameter, post 2005 you will see more business expansion in Hyderabad than before that period. That has got nothing to do with Microsoft coming to Hyderabad. Well, I guess as ever, we stand on different ends in a discussion.

chaaa - attaga ? avunra all these companies are super logical decision making machines. They have no caste feelings, no language feelings nothing. in fact they are practically logical robots. ONLY andhra companies like EEnadu, ABN, LANCO or andhra people have caste feelings.  only CBN etc have them . Anthe na ? And all this with contradicting first statement that you saw TELUGU people discriminating others anta.  Nee telugu jaathi ni bazar lo easy ga ammukune saalthivi for your caste. Why do you care about politics or people ? you think you can go anywhere with  these chanakya like gimmicks and arguments ?

I had enough with  nee verri vengalappa arguments. Your arguments dont come from truth or honesty - they come with intention of fooling people in to believing some fake things. I cannot teach you proper attitude and character through tese posts. Inka ayyindhi challe - pakkaku thrappuko.

22 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Cushy Andhra to America pipeline. You make far too many assumptions on my behalf. I have worked in mutlicultural, multilingual, multinational environments before I came to America. Infact that helped shape up my world view in a way. People with contempt for someone else are dime a dozen. Let's say you become a manager to a non telugu team now. The chances are that you will show your contempt for them as someone like them had meted out a bad experience for you. This is how generalizations/typecasting comes into being. This is an unending cycle and all in human nature. The kind of groups that people form is all but natural. Developing contempt and letting that cloud your world view.. you be the judge.

That said, business decisions with boards involved, have built in checks and balances to overcome this exact bias. There is only 1 thing that drives and unifies them. Profits. 

Oh Managers have feelings now ? so all "lower" level people in companies are full of prejudice people but magic happens at board level apparently where they forget about all these things . dont you think a CM has even higher checks and balances ? he needs to face an assembly very senstive to everything. They need to face media.

Fake arguements and fake people. chaa ..shaking my head in disgust.