Hyderabad city drone visuals (night view) in 4k

areyentiraidhi

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gey. Troll cheskuney thirige vaadiva intha discussion endhukanta.

Troll? 

troll2
/trōl/

noun
noun: troll; plural noun: trolls
  1. 1.
    a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
    • a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.

Adhi nee definition boss. Facts point chestey abusive language ki marindi nuvvu. When you run out of arguments you tend to get on the offensive in the bid to lure people into saying something that you can use to do randi rona. Pakkaki poyyi aduko chinna. You cannot handle an argument.

20 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Troll? 

troll2
/trōl/

noun
noun: troll; plural noun: trolls
  1. 1.
    a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
    • a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.

Adhi nee definition boss. Facts point chestey abusive language ki marindi nuvvu. When you run out of arguments you tend to get on the offensive in the bid to lure people into saying something that you can use to do randi rona. Pakkaki poyyi aduko chinna. You cannot handle an argument.

Dont flatter yourself that you make arguments. you basically fling all sorts of accusation hoping something sticks. you started with sendraal did nothing to hyd to he did too much to hyd then saying there are no language feelings to i saw telugu managers showing language feelings to No caste if they are board members to NO caste if they make money.

All sorts of self contradictory statements. you said i worship CBN i showed him where i criticize him also.

BAsically after trying every trick - you gave up and then issued troll statement "jayamu jayamu chandranna".

12 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Dont flatter yourself that you make arguments. you basically fling all sorts of accusation hoping something sticks. you started with sendraal did nothing to hyd to he did too much to hyd then saying there are no language feelings to i saw telugu managers showing language feelings to No caste if they are board members to NO caste if they make money.

All sorts of self contradictory statements. you said i worship CBN i showed him where i criticize him also.

BAsically after trying every trick - you gave up and then issued troll statement "jayamu jayamu chandranna".

Accusations - Facts with links to prove the statements I have made.

Idho ippati varaku ayina discussion summary. Choosuko, nuvvu nee uturns. Babu garini minchipoyela unnav Uturns lo.

I am not making any accusation hoping to make it stick. You are bringing in several points to atleast make Sendraal a visionary. Caste/Caste ani vanda sarlu mention chesindi evaro DB lo chaala mandiki telusu le kaani, points unte cheppandi, sir. When you run out of arguments, you start the abuses. Karanam issue teste bapanodini. Agriculture point teste, should people always till the lands in drought and under the sun, when you sit in your AC office ani, endi ra babu, neeku oka stance leda. Intha raasina kadha, indulo edho oka point meeda malli randi rona shuru. 

Voddu ra ayya, ee sodhi ani topic end cheddam ante, dont flatter yourself ante. I don't have to flatter myself. I have no qualms about anything I said, as I am able to bring in references to all my beliefs and statements. Nuvvu, NTR eamcet pettadam thoti IIT ki poyina antivi, memu CBN valla US ki vacchinam antivi, Bapanodini kabatti karanam decision oppose chesinanantivi, okkati kadhu. Eeroju janalandaru neellu tagutunnaru ante adhi CBN/NTR valane, gaali peeliste CBN/NTR valane. Enduku ra vaari ee saavu ani Jayamu jayamu chandranna ante, troll 10gey ani abuse. 

Endhi ra babu nee problem? Nenu chacchina kuda CBN/NTR are the only visionaries ane statement ni oppukonu. Nuvvu chacchina ave nijam antav tappite verevi choodavu. Inkenduku bhai discussion idiseddam ante vinavu.

Indaka cheppina kadha - Chinna Pakkaki poyi aduko.

@Android__Halwa - Anna, emaina miss ayinama? 

Claim Truth
CBN developed Hyderabad which was just a small village before he took over Hyderabad was a Metropolitan city with an Airport and close to a 100 industries and more than 20 central Government departments like BHEL/ECIL/NFC/DRDL etc which provided employment to Lakhs of people
CBN started the IT revolution in India The STPI initiative in India started by Rajiv Gandhi just before his death in India triggered the Software revolution and got its boost in the form of economic reforms lead by PVNR and Dr. MMS. Bangalore had started the first Software technology Park in India followed by Bhubaneswar and Pune in 1990 which later merged with STPI.
CBN brought Microsoft to India  Microsoft was started in India in 1990. It existed much before CBN took office.
EAMCET was the brainchild of NTR and it changed the lives of AP Debunked with pointers to the NPE/Kothari Commision and UGC official sites
CBN's golden mile was the one that triggered the IT revolution in India Debunked with infinite points
CBN was a visionary Do I even have to say anything. He put all his eggs in one basket and did Hyderabad/IT/Pharma everything he tried for came to Hyderabad. He left all other priorities. Remember Basheerbagh? Remember that no infrastructure project in terms of Agriculture came up during his term? He tried to run the state as if he was the CEO who runs a company for Profit. Government does not run like that. Even after he did all this, he was still behind Bangalore/Chennai and Pune in terms of gross exports in IT for all the time he was the CM.
North Indians would not have invested in Andhra All the Witch companies are founded by South Indians. IBM/Oracle etc at that time were also lead by South Indians
Brahmins in Witch companies did not like AP Well, this does not even warrant a comment
NTR enabled telugus to get into IITs because of Eamcet ROFL
NTR developed tankbund Buddha Purnima project authority started in 1974 when NTR was still an actor
No Other CMs developed AP like NTR/CBN Debunked with examples

4 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

Idho ippati varaku ayina discussion summary. Choosuko, nuvvu nee uturns. Babu garini minchipoyela unnav Uturns lo.

I am not making any accusation hoping to make it stick. You are bringing in several points to atleast make Sendraal a visionary. Caste/Caste ani vanda sarlu mention chesindi evaro DB lo chaala mandiki telusu le kaani, points unte cheppandi, sir. When you run out of arguments, you start the abuses. Karanam issue teste bapanodini. Agriculture point teste, should people always till the lands in drought and under the sun, when you sit in your AC office ani, endi ra babu, neeku oka stance leda. Intha raasina kadha, indulo edho oka point meeda malli randi rona shuru. 

Voddu ra ayya, ee sodhi ani topic end cheddam ante, dont flatter yourself ante. I don't have to flatter myself. I have no qualms about anything I said, as I am able to bring in references to all my beliefs and statements. Nuvvu, NTR eamcet pettadam thoti IIT ki poyina antivi, memu CBN valla US ki vacchinam antivi, Bapanodini kabatti karanam decision oppose chesinanantivi, okkati kadhu. Eeroju janalandaru neellu tagutunnaru ante adhi CBN/NTR valane, gaali peeliste CBN/NTR valane. Enduku ra vaari ee saavu ani Jayamu jayamu chandranna ante, troll 10gey ani abuse. 

Endhi ra babu nee problem? Nenu chacchina kuda CBN/NTR are the only visionaries ane statement ni oppukonu. Nuvvu chacchina ave nijam antav tappite verevi choodavu. Inkenduku bhai discussion idiseddam ante vinavu.

Claim Truth
CBN developed Hyderabad which was just a small village before he took over Hyderabad was a Metropolitan city with an Airport and close to a 100 industries and more than 20 central Government departments like BHEL/ECIL/NFC/DRDL etc which provided employment to Lakhs of people
CBN started the IT revolution in India The STPI initiative in India started by Rajiv Gandhi just before his death in India triggered the Software revolution and got its boost in the form of economic reforms lead by PVNR and Dr. MMS. Bangalore had started the first Software technology Park in India followed by Bhubaneswar and Pune in 1990 which later merged with STPI.
CBN brought Microsoft to India  Microsoft was started in India in 1990. It existed much before CBN took office.
EAMCET was the brainchild of NTR and it changed the lives of AP Debunked with pointers to the NPE/Kothari Commision and UGC official sites
CBN's golden mile was the one that triggered the IT revolution in India Debunked with infinite points
CBN was a visionary Do I even have to say anything. He put all his eggs in one basket and did Hyderabad/IT/Pharma everything he tried for came to Hyderabad. He left all other priorities. Remember Basheerbagh? Remember that no infrastructure project in terms of Agriculture came up during his term? He tried to run the state as if he was the CEO who runs a company for Profit. Government does not run like that. Even after he did all this, he was still behind Bangalore/Chennai and Pune in terms of gross exports in IT for all the time he was the CM.
North Indians would not have invested in Andhra All the Witch companies are founded by South Indians. IBM/Oracle etc at that time were also lead by South Indians
Brahmins in Witch companies did not like AP Well, this does not even warrant a comment
NTR developed tankbund Buddha Purnima project authority started in 1974 when NTR was still an actor

. Most of your claims are not what i made. What i said is hitech city and golden mile were concieved planned and implemented by CBN. In fact you did not even know hitech city was an entire city not just a round building. 

Second thing i said was the most impactful policies that most people in this forum benefitted from are from NTR and CBN. NTR gave a foundation with EAMCET and CBN operationalized it with hi tech city. I never said Hyd itself was developed by CBN or founded by CBN,

Yes brahmins as a group disgusting castiest scumbags. Kammas are casteist too but brahmins are no less - if anything far more creepy. How many centuries you lot occupied the temples built by silpis, donated by farmers but not allowing them inside or allowing them to do Pujas directly to deities. But have they built a single temple themselves ? have they built anything at all ? no wonder they trash hi tech city builders. just like they see temple builders are labor trash while occupying temples themselves. They eat tons of neyyi and milk produced by gollas as naivadyam but see gollas as backward caste trash. 

Same thing - you enjoy hi tech city but see the builder as trash or comical fellow. their puranas solidied the caste system and . how many of you served every conqueror from british to mughals and now to delhi to spit on your own people whose hard work you DEVOUR as dakshinas or whatever nonsense.

The problem with you is you are absolutely fine with your casteism and all you do is caste rivalry.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

. Most of your claims are not what i made. What i said is hitech city and golden mile were concieved planned and implemented by CBN. In fact you did not even know hitech city was an entire city not just a round building. 

Second thing i said was the most impactful policies that most people in this forum benefitted from are from NTR and CBN. NTR gave a foundation with EAMCET and CBN operationalized it with hi tech city. I never said Hyd itself was developed by CBN or founded by CBN,

Yes brahmins as a group disgusting castiest scumbags. Kammas are casteist too but brahmins are no less - if anything far more creepy. How many centuries you lot occupied the temples built by silpis, donated by farmers but not allowing them inside or allowing them to do Pujas directly to deities. But have they built a single temple themselves ? have they built anything at all ? no wonder they trash hi tech city builders. just like they see temple builders are labor trash while occupying temples themselves. They eat tons of neyyi and milk produced by gollas as naivadyam but see gollas as backward caste trash. 

Same thing - you enjoy hi tech city but see the builder as trash or comical fellow. their puranas solidied the caste system and . how many of you served every conqueror from british to mughals and now to delhi to spit on your own people whose hard work you DEVOUR as dakshinas or whatever nonsense.

The problem with you is you are absolutely fine with your casteism and all you do is caste rivalry.

You are making far too many assumptions. As I said, you resort to personal attacks. Point out to 1 statement of mine in which I told Hitec city is one building. First of all, it is HITEC city and not HITECH city. Hyderabad Information Technology and Engineering Consultancy City - HITEC city. I know pretty much more than you for sure about the Hitec city and its plan in entirety. Golden mile, CBN anadam kadu bhaiyya, there is much more that what was initially in the master plan to today's Hyderabad and it's IT corridor. 

EAMCET valla ela benefit ayyaro cheppandi sir ante blah blah blah. State entrance tests were not NTR's brain child and Blah Blah Blah.. EAMCET foundation -Hitec city operationalization. Devuda - I wonder at your logic. Do you even know there are multiple sects in Brahmins? Not every one are priests. There are people that worked as accountants, Dewans etc? Do you know there are dynasties of kings that were Brahmin? Satavahana's were brahmins, did you know that? Do I have to give you a list of temples that Satavahana's built? Here is a list of the Brahmin Zamindars and kings

Anyone except the priest do not enter the sanctum sanctorum. Even if you are a brahmin and not a priest, you don't get to go into sanctum sanctorum. Do you know there are several temples that don't have a brahmin priest? In your hatred, you seem to forget that, most of the reforms in the Hindu society were brought about by brahmins. Raja Rammohan Roy was a brahmin, Veeresalingam, Prakasam, Rajagopalachari...the list is endless. Subash Chandra Bose, that is credited with the first INA is a brahmin. The most famous Ramanujan, thyagaraja all are brahmins. There are people who contributed to the society as much as the other communities.

If you take a list of the most famous Naxals that fought and started the naxalbari movement are Brahmins(mazumdar/bose/sanyal). You might hate Brahmins, and there would definitely be some bad brahmins. And, I can list down a lot of super heroes from Kammas as well. So, there is nothing for anyone to hate a particular caste or a group. Well, golla's - Tirupathi lo first puja, first prasadam evadikistaro google chesuko. Golla vallake. There might have been a period of about 100 years where there were attrocities against some lower castes. I don't condone it. As I said, more people in Brahmin communities are not the priestly community. 

Did I trash hitec city builders? Point to one line in my posts where I trashed them? Well, as I said, you know nothing jon snow. Pakkaki poi aduko. Nee limited ideology, caste hatred pakkaku poyyi spread chesuko. There is far too much you still need to learn.

And that said, you are assuming me to be a brahmin, just because I spoke against Karanam ruling. Get well soon buddy. I can speak about the contributions of Reddy's/Kamma's and Dalits to India in the same detail as I spoke about the Brahmins. You just need to get out of your bigotry to be able to see that for yourself.

5 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

Claim Truth

@Android_Halwa- Porapatuna nee tappu ID tagchesina. Pillagadu mastu kathalu potunnadu. Itu kanneyi okasari

21 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

@Android_Halwa- Porapatuna nee tappu ID tagchesina. Pillagadu mastu kathalu potunnadu. Itu kanneyi okasari

ROFL claims ivanni asalu…it takes years and decades for a city to become a hub of anything…it’s just that there few dumb fools who think they can change the fate in short time…

In a county like India, cities get developed over a prolonged period of time but we cannot build a city. For any program, there is enough back end work that usually lags for years before it is implemented. Just like EAMCET. Almost 15 years of discussions happened before they realized there is a need for a CET and fools claim it was NTR who introduced the program.

3 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

You are making far too many assumptions. As I said, you resort to personal attacks. Point out to 1 statement of mine in which I told Hitec city is one building. First of all, it is HITEC city and not HITECH city. Hyderabad Information Technology and Engineering Consultancy City - HITEC city. I know pretty much more than you for sure about the Hitec city and its plan in entirety. Golden mile, CBN anadam kadu bhaiyya, there is much more that what was initially in the master plan to today's Hyderabad and it's IT corridor. 

EAMCET valla ela benefit ayyaro cheppandi sir ante blah blah blah. State entrance tests were not NTR's brain child and Blah Blah Blah.. EAMCET foundation -Hitec city operationalization. Devuda - I wonder at your logic. Do you even know there are multiple sects in Brahmins? Not every one are priests. There are people that worked as accountants, Dewans etc? Do you know there are dynasties of kings that were Brahmin? Satavahana's were brahmins, did you know that? Do I have to give you a list of temples that Satavahana's built? Here is a list of the Brahmin Zamindars and kings

Anyone except the priest do not enter the sanctum sanctorum. Even if you are a brahmin and not a priest, you don't get to go into sanctum sanctorum. Do you know there are several temples that don't have a brahmin priest? In your hatred, you seem to forget that, most of the reforms in the Hindu society were brought about by brahmins. Raja Rammohan Roy was a brahmin, Veeresalingam, Prakasam, Rajagopalachari...the list is endless. Subash Chandra Bose, that is credited with the first INA is a brahmin. The most famous Ramanujan, thyagaraja all are brahmins. There are people who contributed to the society as much as the other communities.

If you take a list of the most famous Naxals that fought and started the naxalbari movement are Brahmins(mazumdar/bose/sanyal). You might hate Brahmins, and there would definitely be some bad brahmins. And, I can list down a lot of super heroes from Kammas as well. So, there is nothing for anyone to hate a particular caste or a group. Well, golla's - Tirupathi lo first puja, first prasadam evadikistaro google chesuko. Golla vallake. There might have been a period of about 100 years where there were attrocities against some lower castes. I don't condone it. As I said, more people in Brahmin communities are not the priestly community. 

Did I trash hitec city builders? Point to one line in my posts where I trashed them? Well, as I said, you know nothing jon snow. Pakkaki poi aduko. Nee limited ideology, caste hatred pakkaku poyyi spread chesuko. There is far too much you still need to learn.

And that said, you are assuming me to be a brahmin, just because I spoke against Karanam ruling. Get well soon buddy. I can speak about the contributions of Reddy's/Kamma's and Dalits to India in the same detail as I spoke about the Brahmins. You just need to get out of your bigotry to be able to see that for yourself.

chaa NTR karanam reform chesthe intha ginjukene vaadivi now reforms gurthu kocchaya ?Eee mathram reformer migatha vallalu kuppalu kuppalu vuntaaru. Why should i respect these reformers when ultimately they are failures who have not eliminated brahminism ? they are useless. 

What reforms they bought ? kandukuri was only about within brahmins - i dont know of any reform by Prakasam or Rajagopalachari. They both are regular casteistt brahmins.

The reforms you enjoy so much now were bought by Ambedkar and British and communists. If your women are not eating from leftovers of your plate you need to thank Ambedkar's constitution for that. (BTW eating leftovers was very common in brahmin households for women). If your women are not being burnt alive in sati you need to thank british for it. If you are enjoying modern economy - again the constitution of ambedkar. If you get a software jobs in hyd it is sendraal. If your women are getting education and earning hundreds of thousands of dollars - you need to thank savithra bai phule who first opened girls school in india. Brahmins used to throw dung at her when she is used to walk to school.

what did Kandukuri, rajagopala and gaddidhi guddu ever did that touched anyone's life ?

Golla vaadiki tirupati lo prasadam isthe its ok to exploit everywhere ?

Every post shows you how casteist you are. When the soul is corrupt then its pretty hard. You need to examine your soul and your upbringing.

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

ROFL claims ivanni asalu…it takes years and decades for a city to become a hub of anything…it’s just that there few dumb fools who think they can change the fate in short time…

In a county like India, cities get developed over a prolonged period of time but we cannot build a city. For any program, there is enough back end work that usually lags for years before it is implemented. Just like EAMCET. Almost 15 years of discussions happened before they realized there is a need for a CET and fools claim it was NTR who introduced the program.

"Nobody did anything. Everything grows just like that - nothing to study, nothing to learn. andhra wale baagho langa jago. Jai kaleshwaram. Dora neee kal moktha - nee banchan"

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"Nobody did anything. Everything grows just like that - nothing to study, nothing to learn. andhra wale baagho langa jago. Jai kaleshwaram. Dora neee kal moktha - nee banchan"

Let’s do the yellow dance…Happy Dance GIF by The Wiggles

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Let’s do the yellow dance…Happy Dance GIF by The Wiggles

langa dance cheyyara. "jai langana" "bhago andhra" - ante poonakam vasthadhi anukunta neeku. 10 years nuchi dora nee netthina 10gethunnadu akkada hahaha.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

langa dance cheyyara. "jai langana" "bhago andhra" - ante poonakam vasthadhi anukunta neeku. 10 years nuchi dora nee netthina 10gethunnadu akkada hahaha.

Rukshar Dhillon Dance GIF by RSVP Movies

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

langa! langa! langa! - ey genthu malla genthu. maanchi rythm undhira halwa

Kada…come on..Nuv kuda vachey…just sing along. Langa langa ane badulu NTR CBN ani chorus la join ayipo