Lost pretty much everything in divorce (California). Planning to move to Dallas, is it worth it?

falconspyder

6 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Am pretty aure you married a white lady? Indian desi indian born and brought up ithey shock bro e db lonpellikanolllaki. Edhi okati mathram cheppu. Ne post dware konchem jagratha padtham parents name meedhane unchalemo

property e galiz mokalu epudu ela untayo telidhu.

elantivi teliste manollu kuda start chestaru

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Mana chethilo emuntadhi andhuke love marriage chesuko 

Thanks bro taking my time not in a rush. Andhuke last porini bagunna lite teskunna. Baana potta batta vachina stable ga undevallni cheskovali. At the end mana cheyhilo em ledhu edhi @Scurvy gadu telsukuntey chaalu

3 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

15 years 401k investment motham poindhanta bro. Kastapadi kudabettykunadu. Ela feel avthunado op.

Sad emi chestam , but past should not ruin his present and future he will get it back 

15 minutes ago, falconspyder said:

About girl - 100% Indian, Telugu, went to big schools in India, well connected political families, families are decently rich and properties. 

+ H4. One more dumbest move did by me is to file dependent extension and get her H4 and H4 EAD until mid 2023.

I don’t know if you can earn that fast and that quickly in tech anywhere else other than Bay Area. Dallas lo salaries are not high and not very tech centric. Austin better. But Bay Area unde tatlu Texas lo undadhu. 

1 hour ago, falconspyder said:

Will do a detailed post in the evening. 

Here is the summary, in California 50% divorce settlement is a pure myth. Due to Hug and Nelson formula all your grants before and during marriage are gone (ex-wife will get a cut from vests after seperation too) and most damaging thing judges in Bay area do is ordering Smith Ostler no matter what (for example, ex-wife is working in a tech company in Bay and makes $200k, have savings, have 10Cr worth properties in India, no kids, short term marriage).

What I had to deal with is spousal support (pre tax) + Smith Ostler (before tax) + divorce settlement (due to Hug/Nelson formula you'll keep giving money from vests even after separation). Ex-wife filed a restraining order (judges give restraining orders even for begging msgs as harassment) and she used that to bargain huge since I've a pending AOS application. Smith Ostler is the most damaging out of all and attorneys won't even tell you that.

Just the forensic accountant who combs through accounts and generate reports using various formulas mentioned above charged 60k-70k.

I personally feel not many ppl are aware how damaging California divorces are. Judges In Bay area behave as if they are sitting in a kangaroo court.

For a 15 month marriage, no kids, total damage is $1.4 to $1.8 million (after tax) or ~$3mill+ before tax.

Nuvvu inka support pay chesthune undaala bro.......or a single time settlement..?

37 minutes ago, Sarvapindy said:

faang sestoditivi ee db la post esi adugutunnava ..

teaser telugu GIF

Why working in faang make them any special and this place is not of their standard 10gayman who cares for their same servant job with extra bucks here saying @texas 

35 minutes ago, falconspyder said:

+ H4. One more dumbest move did by me is to file dependent extension and get her H4 and H4 EAD until mid 2023.

Relax bro bitchadhaniki daanam padeysina ani think.I wish you will be blessed with double the amount you lost and a good person in life cc @BeerBob123

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Sad emi chestam , but past should not ruin his present and future he will get it back 

i agree.  but settlement.. all at once.. if court says to support in future too ..thats where problem is  ..  you cannot forget or not start a new relation..  so its better to close everythg even if we loose 100%

Ide india lo ayithey ela jaruguthaayi...desi courts kooda motham pellaniki oodchi pedathaaya...

I heard a case where mottham aaasthi was on boys parent's name and desi court ordered only monthly 5k inr to wife as long is he is able work and until she marries other person....and she had no rights on FIL and MIL properties..

• Upvote 1