Lost pretty much everything in divorce (California). Planning to move to Dallas, is it worth it?

falconspyder

41 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Na yaldi….chala costly jeevitham kaka needi.

Ae mata ki a mata kani…nee ex-wife solid jackpot kottindi po..

15 months 25 cr teskoni chekkesindhi with free pension malla.  Malla ts @falconspyder rich family anadantey ammai dhi kindhakesi kottali. 25cr appanga teskellipoindbi. Aina kids leruga happy ga second innings shuru cheyatane

30 minutes ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Thread antha read chesaka, question to thread starter. 

what caused the divorce ? 

TS copy and pasted from somewhere else

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Na yaldi….chala costly jeevitham kaka needi.

Ae mata ki a mata kani…nee ex-wife solid jackpot kottindi po..

jackpot kottadam anaru.. baaga aadindi antaru

JollyReddy

12 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Haha manaki koddiga awareness vundi le kaka deeni meeda.. mgtow , redpill, blackpill ive follow avte telustadi. 

Okati observed baa if you are poor and ugly better to be single and do not have kids. Coz putte vallu malli ugly chances ekkuva and vallu lifelong struggle avvali and nobody desires them.

9 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

15 months 25 cr teskoni chekkesindhi with free pension malla.  Malla ts @falconspyder rich family anadantey ammai dhi kindhakesi kottali. 25cr appanga teskellipoindbi. Aina kids leruga happy ga second innings shuru cheyatane

Plus sympathy. 

Pelli ayi rendu yendlu avakamunde pendli petakulu ayindi ane sympathy….paisal..already 200k job plus india lo family rich..asale downtime market la million mida sommu enkala eyadam ante best deal..

• Haha 1

To all male feminists—

Don’t ever try to judge listening to just girls side story .

it’s very easy to advice to go for Divorce if relation doesn’t go well , but taking divorce is not that easy for men , it’s financially and mentally draining . 

35 minutes ago, anna_vendy said:

How can be believe story one sided bro. 🤔 

Telugu amayi dabu kosam anthaki teginchindi ante kastame.

Asalu eyanki 15 16 years exp ante easy ga 37 vundochu.

1.5 years back married endukantha late.

So many questions Un answered. 

Papam a telugu adapilla desan Kani desan lo enni kastalu paduthundo yento.

Lol

23 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Papam geepam endhuku le gani ammai meedha i agree with you other side of the story manaki telidhu. Naku same dounts vachinaye le gani matter adhi kadhu ekada. Motham dabbulanni nokkesindhi kastapdi earn chesinavnni. Ah ammai rich family eh ga papam op ni rachi rampana petti torture pedthamane fix ayyi chesinatkundhu. ** for tat ivali

His case is lesson to all Magamahanu bhavulu who think adadhani vadukoni vadileyadam anukonte akada adhi parashakthulu ra

@Iriswest @Rushabhi @Heroin @Amrita 

22 minutes ago, Suvera said:

To all male feminists—

it’s very easy to advice to go for Divorce if relation doesn’t go well , but taking divorce is not that easy for men , it’s financially and mentally draining . 

Ipudu Ikeda girl advice evaru icharu guru

34 minutes ago, Suvera said:

To all male feminists—

@anna_vendy ne ga antunav?  Anna edho antundey ninnu. 

To all those guys who are making a joke out of my life in this thread.

I lost both parents before marriage and don't have anyone in India. I went to the best comp sci schools in India and did masters from a well known top rated school in the US with 100% funded admit. Ex-wife was behind me for 4/5 years and she tried to reach out to me through various methods - matrimonial websites, mutual friends, relatives in India, brokers. One of my relatives convinced me that my ex-wife is the right one/good family etc (her native place is like a mile from my native) and since I don't have anyone in India or US everyone said she and her family would treat me like a SON.

Dowry - Given my education, work profile and what I make in bay area, do I really give a rat ass about that or do I've anyone to even ask on my behalf? Since you guys judged everything out of my life, feel free to decide however it suits you folks.

My age - I got married when I'm 30. It's just the whole divorce process dragged for 3 yrs in California (Courts LOVE long game, they punish anyone who wants short game). In total I lost like ~5yrs since the date of engagement.

Ex-wife is in touch with a famous divorce attorney in Bay area almost as soon as she landed in Bay area (she submitted the email conv between them as an evidence during the trial to prove to court that abuse is happening since day1 of marriage and she had to get in touch with a divorce attorney). Evidences were collected from day 1 like a detective, framed me like in movie "Gone girl", called cops on me, filed restraining order. I myself was very clueless and lot of things never made sense to me until recently when she shared 4350 pages of evidences, declaration, testimonies, msgs, emails, letters from lot of ppl in India and US who I don't even know. She wrote court briefs on her own and made her attorney ask for things which has 0 probability to stand in court (this is done to purely put pressume to break me) , she asked for a monthly support until my death or her marriage. In total she took me to court for 7 back to back trails (not court hearings) and rejected all settlement meetings and put so much pressure on me and broke me down as a person and gave up to the pressure and finally did the negotiations in the last and final settlement meeting just few days before the final trial (I had to take short term disability to get though my ordeal). I had no one to even ask her or family why she is doing this to me and that relative who convinced me also died due to COVID (my attempts to reach her family were used to file temporary restraining order on me).

Not expecting any sympathy from anyone here who are judging my life that I'm worried about money I lost - these are the things there is little meaning in my life. I've pretty much become like a rock without any emotions, just trying to channel my time and energy into work.

Mods, I would really appreciate if guys can close and delete this read. I recently got out of from a big mess and I just want to be peaceful and don't want to get judged by random ppl. Given that I've seen in this thread, blind would be even more polluted passing judgements by random folks.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 7

37 minutes ago, Suvera said:

To all male feminists—

Bonus ga Gruha Himsa  case lu okati yedchindhi ga mana meedha ani @Rushabhi navvukuntundhani @anna_vendy tolded 

10 minutes ago, falconspyder said:

To all those guys who are making a joke out of my life in this thread.

I lost both parents before marriage and don't have anyone in India. I went to the best comp sci schools in India and did masters from a well known top rated school in the US with 100% funded admit. Ex-wife was behind me for 4/5 years and she tried to reach out to me through various methods - matrimonial websites, mutual friends, relatives in India, brokers. One of my relatives convinced me that my ex-wife is the right one/good family etc (her native place is like a mile from my native) and since I don't have anyone in India or US everyone said she and her family would treat me like a SON.

Dowry - Given my education, work profile and what I make in bay area, do I really give a rat ass about that or do I've anyone to even ask on my behalf? Since you guys judged everything out of my life, feel free to decide however it suits you folks.

My age - I got married when I'm 30. It's just the whole divorce process dragged for 3 yrs in California (Courts LOVE long game, they punish anyone who wants short game). In total I lost like ~5yrs since the date of engagement.

Ex-wife is in touch with a famous divorce attorney in Bay area almost as soon as she landed in Bay area (she submitted the email conv between them as an evidence during the trial to prove to court that abuse is happening since day1 of marriage and she had to get in touch with a divorce attorney). Evidences were collected from day 1 like a detective, framed me like in movie "Gone girl", called cops on me, filed restraining order. I myself was very clueless and lot of things never made sense to me until recently when she shared 4350 pages of evidences, declaration, testimonies, msgs, emails, letters from lot of ppl in India and US who I don't even know. She wrote court briefs on her own and made her attorney ask for things which has 0 probability to stand in court (this is done to purely put pressume to break me) , she asked for a monthly support until my death or her marriage. In total she took me to court for 7 back to back trails (not court hearings) and rejected all settlement meetings and put so much pressure on me and broke me down as a person and gave up to the pressure and finally did the negotiations in the last and final settlement meeting just few days before the final trial (I had to take short term disability to get though my ordeal). I had no one to even ask her or family why she is doing this to me and that relative who convinced me also died due to COVID (my attempts to reach her family were used to file temporary restraining order on me).

Not expecting any sympathy from anyone here who are judging my life that I'm worried about money I lost - these are the things there is little meaning in my life. I've been pretty much become like a rock without any emotions, just trying to channel my time and energy into work.

Mods, I would really appreciate if guys can close and delete this read. I recently got out of from a big mess and I just want to be peaceful and don't want to get judged by random ppl.

Calling idiot @anna_vendy cum and see this idiot

• Haha 2