This is how a Southern Indian PM gets treated in Delhi

tennisluvrredux

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Arey bewakoof ga…vallaki poyyedi emi ledu…uneducated and oppressed people who worked hard and bought land, not knowing the registration system and how it works depended on this system to identify the ownership of their lands.

One fine day…those records are gone. Poor peasants they don’t even know how they lost their land…and people who were lucky, are still going around courts to legalize what is rightfully theirs..

Literally one lakh cases in revenue courts today is because of abolished system. 

Don’t be an idiot all the time.

rey lamdike - then why is the crying batch all landlords.

Get an opressed caste guy from TG and show me that he wants patel-patwari. Have you ever seen them complaining they ended it ?

No one lost any major land. Intha peddha state 2 hours lo divide chesthe santha lo drama laaga ranju choose bewarse gaadivi - eppudo casteist patel-patwari ki nuvvu nashta poyava ?

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yendho anna. I simply cannot sympathize your thoughts at all. ANyayanni aapadu ani pogada kunda - chala delicate ga  maachali anyayam ni. evarriki nashtam lekunda maarchali antam - is this possible.

Lets say instead of patel-patwari-munsif-karnam there is a khan-syed system in which all your lands are recorded by them and you need to beg them to forgive your taxes for this year and be at their mercy for decades and decades even centuries.

will you argue like this - chaala delicate ga maarchali - papam khans ki baadha ani pincha koodadhu. Is it even possible?

Even the 200 acres bhuswami @RSUCHOU who is now working in fortune 500 with WFH option thinks so. Inkem chepthaam. Veellu victims anta.

rofl… lands ey poyayi babu antey inka adhey chepthunnav.
I am 100% sure u have no idea about what happened with ntr’s tuglaq decision of cancelling patwari system without backup. I rest my case here.

Just now, Vaampire said:

I am 100% sure u have no idea about what happened with ntr’s tuglaq decision of cancelling patwari system without backup. I rest my case here

I am 100% sure  you have no clue at all you are repeating your landlord caste elders comments as facts. On top of it you dont have a soul which cries for justice.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am 100% sure  you have no clue at all you are repeating your landlord caste elders comments as facts. On top of it you dont have a soul which cries for justice.

Why does your life revolve around Kamma caste fanaticism?

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Get an opressed caste guy from TG and show me that he wants patel-patwari. Have you ever seen them complaining they ended it ?

No one lost any major land. Intha peddha state 2 hours lo divide chesthe santha lo drama laaga ranju choose bewarse gaadivi - eppudo casteist patel-patwari ki nuvvu nashta poyava ?

Arey...nijam seppu ra...nuv burra ki chedalu emana pattinda ?

Patel-Patwari system ni evadu defend cheyu ida...a system is stopped, is there another system replaced this fanatic and lunatic system ? 

No one lost land anta...nuv kuda mee pacha batch lekka reality ki dooram ga vunatu vunav...distric courts ki sudu...state wide 1 lakh cases are awaiting to disbursal but land records lekapovadam valla even courts are not able to do anything...entha easy ga evadiki land poledu annav endi ra howle ?

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ur just in illusion bro. As i said, i have few friends whose parents are dealing with court cases forever because of patwari cancellation without backup.  Most of the cases are between siblings where one sibling says the land given to other sibling as their. Thanks to tuqlag ntr, no records to prove whose land it is.  There was no movement nor big demand to cancel patwati system. It was done just to satisfy the ego of ntr… its as good as company laying off all the software engineers without hiring anyone and crying when the services are down… too bad tuqlag did not get any personal loss with that decision and only media present at that time presented it as revolutionary. Same media even projected alcohol ban as revolutionary but did not utter single word when alcohol ban was lifted by cbn

this will be last reply to u on this topic.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Patel-Patwari system ni evadu defend cheyu ida...a system is stopped, is there another system replaced this fanatic and lunatic system ? 

No one lost land anta...nuv kuda mee pacha batch lekka reality ki dooram ga vunatu vunav...distric courts ki sudu...state wide 1 lakh cases are awaiting to disbursal but land records lekapovadam valla even courts are not able to do anything...entha easy ga evadiki land poledu annav endi ra howle ?

My own friends circle lo 3-4 people are dealing with those cases

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Another system is replaced ra bewarse, withount another system how will govt revenue continue ?

your only purpose is to hate andhras - you have no other sense of right or wrong.

By whining about alternatve you are indirectly supporting patel-patwari. The altenative IS NOT CASTE BASED SYSTEM.  that alone is ENOUGH.  kula picchi kukka nayala - thooo.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Another system is replaced ra bewarse, withount another system how will govt revenue continue ?

your only purpose is to hate andhras - you have no other sense of right or wrong.

By whining about alternatve you are indirectly supporting patel-patwari. The altenative IS NOT CASTE BASED SYSTEM.  that alone is ENOUGH.  kula picchi kukka nayala - thooo.

@Android_Halwa ga - inka enni years vetti chaakiri cheyunchu kuntara - rapist nayala.

"Vetti sudden ga end cheyakoodadhu - jogini sudden ga end cheyukoodadhu - rape chesthunte middle lo ne aapesthara ? entha anyayam" - Idhi nee kooothalu - thuu ne yavva.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Android_Halwa ga - inka enni years vetti chaakiri cheyunchu kuntara - rapist nayala.

"Vetti sudden ga end cheyakoodadhu - jogini sudden ga end cheyukoodadhu - rape chesthunte middle lo ne aapesthara ? entha anyayam" - Idhi nee kooothalu - thuu ne yavva.

31 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

My own friends circle lo 3-4 people are dealing with those cases

Telangana lo every village lo at least 5-10 cases vuntayi...and there are some who did not even know how to claim their land which was bought but not registered. En entire generation waited eagerly to claim ownership but died even before they could do so...

27 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

How yeah ? emiti a system ? 

records emainayi telusa ? they are hand written records. Over nigh decision valla what do you think might have happened to those hand written records ? Ie records lekunda succession etla possible ayitadi anukuntunav ? 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Telangana lo every village lo at least 5-10 cases vuntayi...and there are some who did not even know how to claim their land which was bought but not registered. En entire generation waited eagerly to claim ownership but died even before they could do so...

The sad part is that it took several years to realize the loss of that tuglag decision.. evadaina sql nunchi big data ki move avvali antey data migrate chesukoni potharu. Kaani mana medhavi mathram data migrate cheyyakundAney sql data delete chesi poyadu

• Upvote 1