This is how a Southern Indian PM gets treated in Delhi

tennisluvrredux

26 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

ha ha you ultimately cry on kaamssss......kamssss lost nothing due to tel'lagna movement...

infact its other way around to be frank...

what is your casstteee. brooo...so that everyone will understand your cry or hatrednesss 

in one of thread you have mentioned reddiesss having spongeee like charcatesss? haha ..shows your great character

I don't give a fcuk about Kammas. why would I hate them? I don't give a fcuk about Reddies too.

I don't give a fcuk about my own caste. which is half balija, half komati. happy?

29 minutes ago, reality said:

Bodi gadi governance ni 10gtunnattu cutting isthoo…. Unconditional ga BJ P ki support chese nuvve seppali mari… confused state of mind gurinchi 

this db is like a safe space for his bigotry.. because vaadi kante worst bigots unnaru ikkada. so comparatively he can come across like he's above all this.

but he's a pucca bigot. even he knows this.

ee telugodura gaadini 10gaali. vampire kooda reasonable person laaga anipisthadu veedu maatladithey. yedhava inka 2014 lo nay aagipoyaadu. nasa bharinchalekunda unnam.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

ha ha you ultimately cry on kaamssss......kamssss lost nothing due to tel'lagna movement...

infact its other way around to be frank...

what is your casstteee. brooo...so that everyone will understand your cry or hatrednesss 

in one of thread you have mentioned reddiesss having spongeee like charcatesss? haha ..shows your great character

ee db lo oka chillara  reddy yedhava unnadu (chaala mandhi unnaru, vaadu special) I forgot his id. eppudu reddy pride gurinchi post chesthu untadu. caste feeling normal, correct ani oka 3rd rate loser lekka post chesthu untadu.

ask him about my caste. he thinks I'm mala or madiga, coz I mock him. so nenu anti reddy aypothaana?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't give a fcuk about Kammas. why would I hate them? I don't give a fcuk about Reddies too.

I don't give a fcuk about my own caste. which is half balija, half komati. happy?

if you true leftistt/rightiest what so ever....why are also falling trap of this casstteee stuff then?

saying kammasss lost tel'lagnaaa...what kind of fruck is this?

teluguu industryy was in chennaiii..infactt kammsss spearheaded to bring that back to then  so called teluguusss capitall hyderbaddd...is it kamsss fault.....??

so calledd kaaammssss sheemmm shrndraabbbuuu some or other way benefitted hyd or tel'lagana only...

emainaa ayindhaa kaaammsss ki tel'laganaa la? the same 5-6 mla'ss from 1956 and even now so called roaa ruling la kooda same....similar one or two minstriess from tel'lagana..ippduu kooda same kadha?

bizzzinessss revolves around money....kaaaamssss ekkadaina bizzinesss chesthaaru likewise your komatisssss.....#

to be honest tel'lagnaa achinaaaka bc's and yesccc's voice baaga cut ayindhi and even theri powerrr.......all gone to reddiessss and roassss...kaamaaas are still the sameee......

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ee db lo oka chillara  reddy yedhava unnadu (chaala mandhi unnaru, vaadu special) I forgot his id. eppudu reddy pride gurinchi post chesthu untadu. caste feeling normal, correct ani oka 3rd rate loser lekka post chesthu untadu.

ask him about my caste. he thinks I'm mala or madiga, coz I mock him. so nenu anti reddy aypothaana?

again...i didnt mentionedd you reddiii...i have just quoted you sayingg spongeee chracterss of reddies (ha ha)....stilll funny to me anthey,,had i knew your cassette why should i ask you? i dont mind whatsoever cassttee you belong....meeru left/righ ani maatladkuntuu malli kaaammss meedha edvatam enduku antunnaaa anthey...

sorry if you got offended me asking abt personal question

2 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

if you true leftistt/rightiest what so ever....why are also falling trap of this casstteee stuff then?

saying kammasss lost tel'lagnaaa...what kind of fruck is this?

teluguu industryy was in chennaiii..infactt kammsss spearheaded to bring that back to then  so called teluguusss capitall hyderbaddd...is it kamsss fault.....??

so calledd kaaammssss sheemmm shrndraabbbuuu some or other way benefitted hyd or tel'lagana only...

emainaa ayindhaa kaaammsss ki tel'laganaa la? the same 5-6 mla'ss from 1956 and even now so called roaa ruling la kooda same....similar one or two minstriess from tel'lagana..ippduu kooda same kadha?

bizzzinessss revolves around money....kaaaamssss ekkadaina bizzinesss chesthaaru likewise your komatisssss.....#

to be honest tel'lagnaa achinaaaka bc's and yesccc's voice baaga cut ayindhi and even theri powerrr.......all gone to reddiessss and roassss...kaamaaas are still the sameee......

rey annayya...

I said he's sad that Kammas lost a lot of leverage in TG. whether that is true or not can be debated, but imo that is his perception. It is my deduction that his reactionary bs comments come from that one point.

indhulo I hate Kammas ani enduku neeku anipinchindhi? I'm saying he loves Kammas too much, an irrational love.

I don't care about Kammas or Komatis. I have a general distaste for all uppercaste people (including all my relatives), but my comments in this db have nothing to do with that. I'm only calling out his complete lack of arguments, and instead reliance on an appeal to base emotions - like ethnic solidarity, to cover for his own stupidity in defending an irrational love for Kammas.

48 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

again...i didnt mentionedd you reddiii...i have just quoted you sayingg spongeee chracterss of reddies (ha ha)....stilll funny to me anthey,,had i knew your cassette why should i ask you? i dont mind whatsoever cassttee you belong....meeru left/righ ani maatladkuntuu malli kaaammss meedha edvatam enduku antunnaaa anthey...

sorry if you got offended me asking abt personal question

I"m never offended in this db.

kammas meedha nenem edavaley.. vaadey nannu Kamma hater ani prathi thread lo tag chestadu, because I am against Amaravati, and mock sandrabob.

if you have a problem with my opinion on Amaravati, I'm open to being challenged. If you call me anti Kamma for no reason, then I have to deduce that you are kamma lover. its a straightforward deduction.

ee db lo general ga nay evadiki minimum discussion cheyyatam raadhu.. kaneesam all of them ignore me and carry on with their nonsense.. ee lavda gaadiki minimum aa sense kooda ledhu. prathi chota tag chesi edho poduddaam anukuntunnadu. emanna matter unte anna podavachu paapam.

kamma ni center chesindhi nenu kaadhu.. vaadu. sandrabob ni mock cheste kamma hater ante,  ilaanti comments aey vasthai vaadi paina.

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

endhi andharu - patel - patwari ni antha enukesu kosthunnaru. Dont you guys know its a casteist institutions ? kabjalu kibjaalu emi antha kaaledhu. Dont beleive your caste elders - most of them just repeat gossip.

There are alternatives - MRO is the alrternative for collecting revenue. He instituted mandals.

Anna, Karemchedu gurinchi maathram maatladavu 

5 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

People who think that PVNR was hand in glove with Advani/Vajpayee in bringing down Babri masjid do hold Sonia in high regard for not allowing a state funeral for PVNR.

Yeah, there are people like that. But, as much as the evidence suggests, Sonia wanted to do a MMS kinda setup with PVNR. But, he consolidated support and sidelined her. Given the fact that PV is not from any of the camps in Congress, it was considered near impossible for him to have sustained 5 years in power. Personally, I feel PV was trying his best to not let BJP consolidate it's vote banks. Given that we are looking into the past and trying to make educated guesses, your guess is as good as mine.

3 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Yeah, there are people like that. But, as much as the evidence suggests, Sonia wanted to do a MMS kinda setup with PVNR. But, he consolidated support and sidelined her. Given the fact that PV is not from any of the camps in Congress, it was considered near impossible for him to have sustained 5 years in power. Personally, I feel PV was trying his best to not let BJP consolidate it's vote banks. Given that we are looking into the past and trying to make educated guesses, your guess is as good as mine.

yes, Its all conjecture.

that's why its pointless to blame either Sonia or PVNR for what is normal political tussle in any party. Sonia/PVNR/Modi should be judged by their public policies, and not by their persona.

Sonia definitely towers above others, given she introduced several ground breaking welfare schemes and RTI that even helped bring her own govt down.

as a politician, it doesn't matter. Its their personal power battle.

why should Sonia give state funeral for PV, pls tell me? she got the numbers, and she sidelined him. Is that so surprising in politics? Congress still won 2 elections after that in united AP, or is it one? most people in AP/TG won't give a fcuk to what Sonia did to PV. Their life doesn't revolve around respecting their leader, and will have more pressing things to do with their time.

the primary impetus of his argument is that Telugus are a separate nation. and for that he's using perceived insult to PVNR to make his point.

that idiot who call himself leftist (Telugodura) is worried about these bourgeois rituals of the state, and would consider that an insult if his fav son of soil didn't get that privilege. and he's gonna state his bs claims based on such reactionary arguments. typical of a 3rd rung DMK loser, that guy.

Rahul is fine. He's like a million times smarter than Modi. Its just that he's not a grassroots politician (neither is Modi), nor does he have a large organization like RSS backing him. Other than that, Rahul is okay. Lokesh, I don't know.

Well, I agree to the most of it. Rahul is a smart person to an extent. But, it always feels he is not into politics. He is much more like that kid who's never interested in school. Every time I think he is showing his real worth on some issue, he'll do something plain stupid and undo whatever good he was doing. For example, the tearing of that ordinance before 2014 elections, I personally felt it was brilliant move to undermine MMS and make a power grab. And, what do you see next is him chickening out or develop cold feet. This somehow makes him feel stupid and meme worthy somehow. Modi has the support of the cadre of RSS and BJP working for him. So,... Until Rahul grows a pair, we are stuck with him. TINA argument is the weakest, but, unfortunately the only argument left on the table.

3 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Well, I agree to the most of it. Rahul is a smart person to an extent. But, it always feels he is not into politics. He is much more like that kid who's never interested in school. Every time I think he is showing his real worth on some issue, he'll do something plain stupid and undo whatever good he was doing. For example, the tearing of that ordinance before 2014 elections, I personally felt it was brilliant move to undermine MMS and make a power grab. And, what do you see next is him chickening out or develop cold feet. This somehow makes him feel stupid and meme worthy somehow. Modi has the support of the cadre of RSS and BJP working for him. So,... Until Rahul grows a pair, we are stuck with him. TINA argument is the weakest, but, unfortunately the only argument left on the table.

Rahul is never growing a pair. we are, in fact, stuck with Rahul.

Rahul, for all his feudal upbringing, is a liberal by heart. His instinct is to sit down and iron out problems with his detractors. Not go all macho on them, like Modi/Shah.

Rahul is also constrained by decaying Congress grassroots. The party has been so successful for so long that its members are some of the richest and most connected politically. They've lost contact with the base and are content in fighting among themselves for their share of the bounty the Congress party still sits on.

Rahul can make drastic changes to the party, but whether the party will survive such actions is not known. And like a true blue liberal, Rahul sits and fiddles his thumbs, trying to iron out kinks here and there on a vehicle that has already crashed.

• Upvote 1

rey nuvvu 12th class ela pass ayyav ra asalu?

intha poor ga argue chestunnav. nobody 'wants' patel-patwari. stop putting words in people's mouth, and learn to argue like a grown man.

digava. Everyone  here is indirectly supporting the racist system by arguing you should be nice about it - do it in a delicate way.

THese are not new arguments. Ask any slave owning person - they will also say the slaves were treated better before - we fed them , my wife personally stitched clothes when they were torn. 

Ofcourse being a racist scum you are - you are naturally attracted to these.

4 hours ago, reality said:

Bodi gadi governance ni 10gtunnattu cutting isthoo…. Unconditional ga BJ P ki support chese nuvve seppali mari… confused state of mind gurinchi 

Ledhu ley prathi daaniki modi meedha edichey nuvvu cheppadam correct

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Rahul is never growing a pair. we are, in fact, stuck with Rahul.

Rahul, for all his feudal upbringing, is a liberal by heart. His instinct is to sit down and iron out problems with his detractors. Not go all macho on them, like Modi/Shah.

Rahul is also constrained by decaying Congress grassroots. The party has been so successful for so long that its members are some of the richest and most connected politically. They've lost contact with the base and are content in fighting among themselves for their share of the bounty the Congress party still sits on.

Rahul can make drastic changes to the party, but whether the party will survive such actions is not known. And like a true blue liberal, Rahul sits and fiddles his thumbs, trying to iron out kinks here and there on a vehicle that has already crashed.

Rahul "look at me i am pure gaur sarwsat brahmin" Gandhi is your hope. ofcourse he is.