Uma telugu traveller in financial troubles

coffee

Veedi downfall started after marriage anipisthundi.....................

i dont know  why pelli ayina tarvatha kotha mandi growth untadi marikontha mandi ki downfall start avuthadi ,,,,,,enduku artham kadu.....

any astrological reasons....................

Veedi downfall started after marriage anipisthundi.....................

i dont know  why pelli ayina tarvatha kotha mandi growth untadi marikontha mandi ki downfall start avuthadi ,,,,,,enduku artham kadu.....

any astrological reasons....................

uma gadi earnings chudandi ikada............https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/umatelugutraveller

8 hours ago, anna_vendy said:

I like him earlier but after watching anveshana ardam ayindhi. 

If he is that poor how he gifted 1 lakhs 2 lakhs gifts to all lol Guess his wife is behind this video to make more money.

Wife brahmi style kotti vuntadi … anduke ala 

8 hours ago, Piracy Raja said:

travel cheyakunda inka edhi ayina chesukovachu kadha 

Exactly, most of people are in same situation. Edo goppa anukoni idi chestaru which is temporary side income lekka ayitey ok. Ippudu g lo noppi and ego perigi cheap jobs cheyaledu

6 hours ago, idibezwada said:

nee yavva...Africalo 10-15k job cheskune hookugadni celebrity chesaru item gallu

enduku bro atla antav… talent unnodu will come out … tirupathi lo pick pocket chese vadni CM cheyaledha, tea ammevadni PM cheyaledha!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, anna_vendy said:

did you find single youtuber who said uma is helping them? he never responded who asked to help, check there are videos,

Anvesh edave but UMA em pathitha kadu.

That is why he posted the screenshots of monetary help he made in the video.. 

And he recommended many other travel youtube videos..yes.. there are many youtubers he helped and I watch them because he recommended... And when I went to watch the comment section is filled with his fans comments ...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, coffee said:

That is why he posted the screenshots of monetary help he made in the video.. 

And he recommended many other travel youtube videos..yes.. there are many youtubers he helped and I watch them because he recommended... And when I went to watch the comment section is filled with his fans comments ...

Uma fan :)

vaadu recommand chesthe nuvvu chudatam enti bhayya… what do u get by watching his recommandations…….haha

• Haha 2