What’s after GC ?

Simple123

On 7/23/2022 at 8:03 PM, perugu_vada said:

to be frank .. H1b lo undatam valla i never stopped travelling to India .. after i had my daughter .. we went to india every Dec .. so H1b stamping was never an issue for me .. 

nuvvu lucky border daggara neeku evadanna mentalodu thagilithe vaadu aapesthadu ninnu raanivvadu

On 7/23/2022 at 9:57 PM, Raja_Returns said:

ma papa ki ayete same manam edi tinte ade 

mari maram chesthe plate meda USA ani rasi pedutunam

orey papanunchukuni malli pakkaloki papalu kavalsi vachara???

On 7/25/2022 at 5:29 PM, bankris said:

Pakeer saab.. until a real life situation arises, you will not know the value of GC. I've seen many people who could not travel to India due to covid and no stamping dates. In such cases, GC is really valuable than H1B . Now don't say that, they could easily go back to India. There are situations where they cannot go to India.

For example a person's parents stuck with Covid and are hospitalized. He couldn't go becuase his wife is pregnant and is due in a month. There are visa stamping dates for near 3 months. What would he do? With a green card, he would go visit his parents and come back. But, with H1B he has no such choice 

Definitely plus — plus situation ni cash chesukunnollaki chesukunantha — depends on career choices gc takes

2 hours ago, Bajanabatch said:

how old r u how long till u get one

Already 34. Tondaraga GC vasthey at least 40 ki citizenship vastundhi. Emanna thiragocchu

• 9 months later...
On 7/23/2022 at 5:40 PM, Vaampire said:

Cheppadaniki emundi. Enni aina cheppochu. End of day, 90% people just continuE what they r doing

looks like you right bro.last year GC vachindi naka but still continuing same job 😀

59 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

looks like you right bro.last year GC vachindi naka but still continuing same job 😀

But the way u treat u r job changes ... idi kakpothe inkoti types h1 lo adi takkuva